Cops: We are leaving

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
Super article:

The mentally ill used to get treatment and now they just send cops. Kids used to be taught respect and now it’s cool to be disrespectful.

Supervisors used to back you when you were right but now they accuse you of being wrong in order to appease crazy people.

Parents used to get mad at their kids for getting arrested and now they get mad at us.

The media used to highlight the positive contribution our profession gave to society and now they either ignore it or twist the truth for controversy to line their own pockets.

Great article.

We are throwing away a great asset.

Because of a bunch of ignorant assholes.

Super article:

The mentally ill used to get treatment and now they just send cops. Kids used to be taught respect and now it’s cool to be disrespectful.

Supervisors used to back you when you were right but now they accuse you of being wrong in order to appease crazy people.

Parents used to get mad at their kids for getting arrested and now they get mad at us.

The media used to highlight the positive contribution our profession gave to society and now they either ignore it or twist the truth for controversy to line their own pockets.

Great article.

While I don't think policing in concept is something we should get rid of

Our police are out of control, and so are their unions

They need to learn some harsh lessons this will be good for them not bad for them.

They treat citizens worse than our soldiers treated Iraqis on average.

Our worthless politicians have dumped all of the hard issues on the cops.....they decriminalize drug use so cops are confronting the same addicts over and over again....they deal with the mentally ill because our politicians don't have the balls to commit them in hospitals....they deal with the homeless because of the failed programs our politicians have come up with.....maybe we should defund the politicians instead of the cops....

• Banned
Super article:

Great article.

They need to learn some harsh lessons this will be good for them not bad for them.

O.K.

Show us your metrics for making that determination.

Put up the numbers.

Let's see the metrics and the standards.

Super article:

Great article.

O.K.

Put up the numbers.

They're called rules of engagement

You can google the military's* code, it's complicated. Not something i'm expert enough to comment on

For domestic police it's simple. Do you feel scared for your own personal safety/ Open fire

There are no fuckign rules of engagement beyond protect thyself

Super article:

Great article.

Gawd, you're a whinny little twat, aren't you?

Super article:

Great article.

You say that while you read about cops whining?

Hahahaha

"oh no1 is nice to us even tho we act like douche bags"

Hahahah

Simmer down retard.

Super article:

Great article.

O.K.

Put up the numbers.

You can google the militaries code, it's complicated. Not something i'm expert enough to comment on

For domestic police it's simple. Do you feel scared for your own personal safety/ Open fire

I asked for metrics.

You ever hear of a bell curve ? What does it tell you about police.

Let's see your numbers that show 10% or 20% of all cops are bad.

Let's see your numbers that show that 10% or 20% of all engagements end like George Floyd.

Cause if you are out at 3 sigma and are still making statements like yours......forget it.

You don't have a case.

Super article:

Great article.

No, we are reforming the cops. They need to change. Sorry but they are abusing their power. They need to be retrained and we need to rethink how we go about policing our society.

How about if you catch me speeding just pull up behind me, get my license, flash your lights so I know that I did SOMETHING wrong, then back the fuck away and mail me my god damned ticket. It shouldn't matter if you are a cute blonde or a black brother.

If you catch me selling lose cigarettes give me a ticket to appear in court. Don't choke and arrest and murder me.

Yes, many cops, most cops, are good people. They've just been trained improperly or their training is outdated.

Do we as a society have the right to decide if our police have become too militarized that we can change that?

We don't need to throw out the baby with the bathwater.

Super article:

Great article.

O.K.

Put up the numbers.

You can google the militaries code, it's complicated. Not something i'm expert enough to comment on

I asked for metrics.

You ever hear of a bell curve ? What does it tell you about police.

Let's see your numbers that show 10% or 20% of all cops are bad.

Let's see your numbers that show that 10% or 20% of all engagements end like George Floyd.

Cause if you are out at 3 sigma and are still making statements like yours......forget it.

You don't have a case.

Yea let me pull analogous metrics from our domestic situation (which we have no good national policing data anyway)

And compare it to a warzone

You're a dumbass, shut teh fuck up

"there are no bad pigs"

Says teh old white man...lol. What teh fuck do you know about police/ And 40% domestic violence rate says you know a lot of bad pigs they just treat you fine.

Shut the fuck up retard. Anyone with sense understands this. We do not put the same burdens on cops as we do people in fucking warzones full of foreigners.

Enough said

Super article:

Great article.

Hahahaha

Hahahah

Simmer down retard.
Are you seriously denying you're a whinny little twat?!

Super article:

Great article.

And of course Meathead disagreed with you on this. You are correct. Conservatives are stubborn fucks. Until it happens to them of course.

Super article:

Great article.

Hahahaha

Hahahah

Simmer down retard.

Cops whining ?

You are an asshole.

Super article:

Great article.

And of course Meathead disagreed with you on this. You are correct. Conservatives are stubborn fucks. Until it happens to them of course.

Please do us a favor and go fuck yourself.

Super article:

Great article.

Hahahaha

Hahahah

Simmer down retard.
Are you seriously denying you're a whinny little twat?!

Yea, everyone knows there is no bigger whiners than white trash American males

Just look at all the whining going on in this thread

I'm not whining i'm telling you. You pale old fuck

Hahahaha

No one is gonna cancel my ass, i'm too high on the intersectional hierarchy

What do i have to whine about?

And you can DIRECTLY thank the American left for the condition of law enforcement today.

We need to get rid of that very very small minority that are quote, "bad cops". The left however wants to get rid of all cops, no matter who they are.

Oh yea it's the American left that supports police unions

/s

retard

they have huge institutional trust on the backs of low born whites. You wanna guess what ethnic group doesn't trust cops?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Sorry to hear this. Also sorry to hear the Fort Worth Texas chief of police just released all the looters and rioters that were arrested and will not charge them. At least that's what the media said. Doesn't give you much to feel safe about does it? Also, I thought it was the district attorney that charged people or dropped charges?

Forum List

Back