Cops are the criminals

pretty much yes, I have never been afraid of an officer, odd that when criminals act like idiots, knowing their rap sheets are longer than a roll of toilet paper, they are surprised by the outcome. Like I state earlier, bunch of fucking idiots that deserve to go down. They asked for it

Funny. Even as a teenager, the one time I had an encounter with the law, I realized that he was just doing his job.

I haven't a clue what motivates people to run from or to attack an officer.

Just quit doing wrong, you idiots.

pretty much yes, I have never been afraid of an officer, odd that when criminals act like idiots, knowing their rap sheets are longer than a roll of toilet paper, they are surprised by the outcome. Like I state earlier, bunch of fucking idiots that deserve to go down. They asked for it

Funny. Even as a teenager, the one time I had an encounter with the law, I realized that he was just doing his job.

I haven't a clue what motivates people to run from or to attack an officer.

Just quit doing wrong, you idiots.

Thank you both for admitting that Ashli Babbitt's death was her own damn fault.

Some cops certainly are. But why do we have to express things in absolutes and polarize everyone and cultivate hate?.That wouldn't be your goal, would it?

Thanks for all your hard work bringing these assholes to our attention.

We're starting to get the picture.

You're quite the crusader.

I sure wish I had nothing better to do than scour the internet looking for every story I could find about a bad cop. Kind of stalker-ish, especially since you've never had a word to say about all the good cops. Get a life.

New Topics

Forum List

Back