Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cop

Rookie
Aug 21, 2015
ukr
Very funny post-I assure you!

(Sorry for my bad f@cking English)

It is absolutely clear for Me,that Boeing from Malaysia 777 was hit in Donbass by the Command from Copper Beeches.You see,some bad A@@hole named Lybko Miroslavovich Deresh,wrote some f@cked up book named "Cult" some 100 hundred years ago after Conal Doyle released his Novel "Copper Beeches."
In some translations,very serious and bad people from England made fake translations of his book "copper bech trees" to confuse readers not to find this place anymore.
proof:
Translation: A Chronic Infection: Lyubko Deresh vs. Peter Constantine
From my "investigation"-I found that this place is situated right in Jewish city Zolochev in Lvov region,Ukraine.It is absolutely clear for me,that Boeing with Aids vaccine was crashed in Donbass to prevent the cure of Aids to be invented,that Aids what Copper Beeches have spread in early 60-70 tees.Maybe I am a madman-but this is Humour Forum,let's laugh=)
Some people from Lvov very wanted me to dissapear in this city forever,they even sent a team to steal me at the road near Zolechev,but,unfortunately,I write to you.

uhm, the humor forum is for jokes, not for non-sensible gibberish

jews in the ukraine blew up a malasian plane that had a cure to aides b/c a book was translated improperly on purpose.

mmmkay

Forum List

Back