Cop shoots man in wheel chair 9 times

B. Kidd
Stop being a right wing drone
The cop is white trash who should be executed

Stop being a drama queen.
Happened in Tuscon, right?
Tucson is the Berkeley of the Southwest. If it was so egregious, let Tucson handle it!
Methinks you're one of those asshole's who F'ed up and got rightly busted and now have an eternal hard-on for cops.
Right, :ahole-1:??

JOSweetHeart
So what ??

9 times

In a f wheel chair

You cop vermin
Like I said in my previous message, nine times was way too many which is what got the cop fired, but I do not fault him for firing the first shot because the guy who was shot at had taken a knife out with only one way to use it on his mind when he was shot. His being in a wheelchair is irrelevant.

God bless you and his would-be victims always!!!

Holly

^^^ A person who sits in a wheelchair can most likely wheel themselves faster than certain people on foot can run, like an elderly person for example, and so therefore, that man having that knife out only made him even more of a threat.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last edited:

Arizona psychopath cop should be executed

You wonder why so many think American cops are terrorist

Too many rogue cups
End qualified immunity. A cop spends 99%+ of his career slapping poor people with fines. If nobody is willing to do that job without being able to kill at will then maybe nobody should do it.

Can’t believe you bums are defending the psychopath cop
He should be executed
Makes me ashamed to be conservative as you morons are as bad as the far left
They're copsuckers. They will excuse ANYTHING a cop does, no matter how horrible. A cop could pull over a young woman, drag her out of the car, rape her on camera, shoot her in the back, drop a throwdown, claim it was suicide...and they would excuse it.

Arizona psychopath cop should be executed

You wonder why so many think American cops are terrorist

Too many rogue cups

Can't read it all because it wants me to register so my question can't be answered. Did the guy in the wheelchair have a gun? I mean I don't care if he had no legs and one arm, if he has a gun in his one arm that's still grounds for shooting him. You don't need legs to shoot someone.

And if he was breaking the law then I have no pity for him really. The minute you decide to break the law you take your own life in your hands to some degree. We don't treat enough criminals like criminals anymore.

Forum List

Back