Cop shoots Deer for not moving from in front of his car

This is how you guys sound with every incident

13872766_10206717506004893_9028761007534942826_n.jpg

It must have been a black deer. :(

What exactly is wrong with people. You nudge forward a little with the car and the deer will move. But the first thought? Shoot it!

More poor judgement on the part of the police. If the thing were running around knocking people over or destroying property yeah shoot it. But it stands there LIKE A DEER IN THE HEADLIGHTS, that is where the damn saying comes from.

What exactly is wrong with people. You nudge forward a little with the car and the deer will move. But the first thought? Shoot it!

More poor judgement on the part of the police. If the thing were running around knocking people over or destroying property yeah shoot it. But it stands there LIKE A DEER IN THE HEADLIGHTS, that is where the damn saying comes from.
I sense that you think the deer's life if much more important than a Trump supporter.

I sense that you think the deer's life if much more important than a Trump supporter.

Stop kidding yourself, you don't have any sense.

Stop kidding yourself, you don't have any sense.
I wasnt kidding myself. I was kidding you.

Well Dr. Sunni Man, the only way to determine rabies is through a brain necropsy. Deer's have a habit of freezing in front of headlights. That's why they often end up in the road dead. It was unlikely a much of a public safety concern. As I said, he could have just moved it along by giving it a nudge with his cruiser.

Well Dr. Sunni Man, the only way to determine rabies is through a brain necropsy. Deer's have a habit of freezing in front of headlights. That's why they often end up in the road dead. It was unlikely a much of a public safety concern. As I said, he could have just moved it along by giving it a nudge with his cruiser.
The local police officer made a determination to put the animal down. I don't know the reason, but I support his decision. ....... :cool:

The local police officer made a determination to put the animal down. I don't know the reason, but I support his decision. ....... :cool:

Support your local police. :laugh:

Looks like cop was an asshole to shoot a deer. He can honk an horn for the sound deer will run away from the place. If He doesn't know how to handle a deer then I can't understand how can he handle the criminals in his town.

Looks like cop was an asshole to shoot a deer. He can honk an horn for the sound deer will run away from the place. If He doesn't know how to handle a deer then I can't understand how can he handle the criminals in his town.
Are you some kind of deer lover? Get a grip.

Forum List

Back