Cop Shoots Beloved Family Dog And Gloats "I Blew Her Head Off......That Was Awesome!"

So free speech is just free on your own time?

You should read the first amendment again.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

OK.

Your point is?

My point is your job is not the government. You can't say what you want to at some jobs and to take it further you can be fired for saying something stupid on your personal time.

Hey dummy, I don't back peddle.

What was the question that you say I didn't answer?

What makes you think the dogs I killed were innocent?

It's true I hate having to shoot a dog. I like dogs, I just can't have them killing and/or maiming my livestock. If my own dogs ever started to chase my cows, I'd shoot them too. I don't use dogs as other ranchers may do to herd cows, they tend to shred the ears, shred tails and scar legs and it doesn't look good when you try to sell them.

I will admit that I shoot dogs that come onto my property and threaten my livestock. Now you may not see the mere presence of a dog as a threat and that's probably because you have never owned livestock and have seen the damage done by dogs.

Speaking of livestock, I'm fixin' to head to the Fort Worth stockyards for the weekend.

Adios!!

You goat roping, redneck moron. God forbid some dog trespass! Time to get your bow legged ass to git the shotgun out of the gun rack. Right Cleatus?

When you start losing thousands of dollars then you can talk shit.

BTW I don't use a shotgun unless I just want to pepper them with rock salt. I normally use my AR.

Back at you redneck. I grew raising all the above too and all I ever had to shoot was coyotes and maybe a red fox from time to time. You shouldn't brag about it tough guy when the best you can do is manage to do is zip some Yorkie trespasser with 5.56. I'd love to see what you'd do if someone like me with a real AR happened to Trespass on your stupid pasture and actually shot back! That big old roper hat that says "Dumb Fucking Inbred Texas Trash" would make a big target I'll bet!

You should read the first amendment again.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

OK.

Your point is?

My point is your job is not the government. You can't say what you want to at some jobs and to take it further you can be fired for saying something stupid on your personal time.

So your constitutional rights aren't protected while your at work. OK got it!! :cuckoo:

Yes you can be fired for saying dumb shit, You can also sue the company for wrongful termination if no contract specifying a morality code exists.

It's always a good idea to know what you can or cannot do in your job.

You goat roping, redneck moron. God forbid some dog trespass! Time to get your bow legged ass to git the shotgun out of the gun rack. Right Cleatus?

BTW I don't use a shotgun unless I just want to pepper them with rock salt. I normally use my AR.

Back at you redneck. I grew raising all the above too and all I ever had to shoot was coyotes and maybe a red fox from time to time. You shouldn't brag about it tough guy when the best you can do is manage to do is zip some Yorkie trespasser with 5.56. I'd love to see what you'd do if someone like me with a real AR happened to Trespass on your stupid pasture and actually shot back! That big old roper hat that says "Dumb Fucking Inbred Texas Trash" would make a big target I'll bet!

Ooops Loser star! I told you your designation as a rancher had nothing to do with your decision making. :lol:

I think you best just stay in the basement.

OK.

Your point is?

So your constitutional rights aren't protected while your at work. OK got it!! :cuckoo:

Yes you can be fired for saying dumb shit, You can also sue the company for wrongful termination if no contract specifying a morality code exists.

You dont have a constitutional right to free speech at work. Thats why I told you to reacquaint yourself with what the first amendment means.

You dont have a constitutional right to free speech at work. Thats why I told you to reacquaint yourself with what the first amendment means.

Sure you do and your company has the right to fire your ass.

I would tell you to go back and read it again but your comprehension level is pretty low. Evidently you don't know understand what free speech means. Free means without penalty. Getting your ass fired is a penalty for trying to exercise your free speech thingy.

I would tell you to go back and read it again but your comprehension level is pretty low. Evidently you don't know understand what free speech means. Free means without penalty. Getting your ass fired is a penalty for trying to exercise your free speech thingy.

Free speech means I'm free to say whatever the hell I want. The company is free to react by firing me but that doesn't mean my speech isn't free.

Limits of Freedom of Speech

Free speech means I'm free to say whatever the hell I want. The company is free to react by firing me but that doesn't mean my speech isn't free.

Yeah but it does dumbass. It wasnt free if it cost you your job. Are you that much of a moron?

Yeah but it does dumbass. It wasnt free if it cost you your job. Are you that much of a moron?

My job didn't cost me a dime.

I bet you get confused easily dont you? It was theoretical situation. If you had a job and you were not on welfare. If you said something stupid while at work trying to exercise your freedom of speech, that would cost you your job.

I bet you get confused easily dont you? It was theoretical situation. If you had a job and you were not on welfare. If you said something stupid while at work trying to exercise your freedom of speech, that would cost you your job.

I don't deal in theories.

I do have a job, I've retired from one company and I'm going to retire from this one someday.

Never took a dime of welfare in my life.

Nope it wouldn't cost me my job because unlike you, I don't say stupid things.

I don't deal in theories.

I do have a job, I've retired from one company and I'm going to retire from this one someday.

Never took a dime of welfare in my life.

Nope it wouldn't cost me my job because unlike you, I don't say stupid things.

You almost had me there! I get it now. You are pretending to be stupid because you have painted yourself into the proverbial corner with your faulty logic. :lol:

Keep your dog on a leash and it won't get shot.

I've shot a lot of dogs over the years. Them bastards would come out and rile up my livestock and I kill them the same I would a coyote, feral hog or any other pest.

People like you are posted children for mandatory gun confiscation.

When you have lost animals and had animals maimed to the point you had to put them down due to dogs then you can come talk to me. But until then, you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

No, I know EXACTLY what I am talking about: you are a nut and should probably be locked up, or just put down like a rabid dog.

Forum List

Back