Cop deaths due to knee's on necks

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
People killed annually due to a white cop with his knee on the neck? I can find only one. The only case I can find is George Floyd. Died of Hypoxia. A cops knee killed him. Never mind that he had heart disease, causes hypoxia. Never mind he had Corona Virus that also causes hypoxia. AND, ...AND, he also had TWICE the level of fentanyl that would kill a normal human... Fentanyl causes...TA-DA! Hypoxia! Add it all up, kids. Do the math. A white cop's knee did that.

Last edited:
Everybody knows that, it's just that some scum like railroading cops, is all. His blood oxygen level was also 98%, and he was babbling the whole time as well, can't happen if he wasn't breathing.

he also had TWICE the level of fentanyl that would kill a normal human...
I disagree with that. The average fentanyl overdose is about 12ng/ml. George Floyd's was 11 ng/ml. However, he was also doing methamphetamine. So he was suffering from multi-drug toxicity. That's why the cops didn't know what the fuck he was on and had to keep asking him what he was on. He refused to tell them, if he even had a clue what he was on in the first place.

The corrupt prosecutors still have not released the level of fentanyl Floyd had in his system when he was hospitalized during his previous overdose(s)

The combination of meth and fentanyl is colloquially known as a "goofball" on the streets. Kinda like a "speedball", only worse.

In the very short term, meth can temporarily mask the effects of a fentanyl overdose. The typical person overdosing on just an opioid will simply nod out, rather than totally freak the fuck out like Floyd.

Forum List

Back