Cook Political Report: 2020 Election Looking Like a "Democratic Tsunami"

The Cook Political Report is an independent, non-partisan newsletter that analyzes elections and campaigns for the US House of Representatives, US Senate, Governors and President as well as American political trends.

What did they say at this point 4 years ago?
They predicted that Hillary would win in a landslide.

Trump is digging himself out of this hole with the recovering economy and job numbers. Don't be such a twit.
Biden with his raising taxes rhetoric will start some negative vibes once the lame stream media starts printing
the truth.
I'm much better off today than I was when Trump took over for the not ready for prime time Obama.

It's not all about you, sparky.
Every vote is about me the person casting it you idiot.

Yep, and that's how EVERYONE ELSE also sees it. Hence, my point...
Do you understand your point? You just told someone their vote isn't all about them when it actually is.

This election is looking more like a Democratic tsunami than simply a Blue wave. President Trump, mired in some of the lowest job approval ratings of his presidency, is trailing Biden by significant margins in key battleground states like Pennsylvania (8 points), Michigan (9 points), and Wisconsin (9 points). He’s even running behind Biden in his firewall states of Florida and North Carolina.

The Cook Political Report is highly respected. It aligns with what I'm hearing and seeing. Trump would have to be Houdini to dig himself out of this hole. Can he do it?

The Cook Political Report is an independent, non-partisan newsletter that analyzes elections and campaigns for the US House of Representatives, US Senate, Governors and President as well as American political trends.
Democratic Party fart in a windstorm. NOT a Tsunami.

This election is looking more like a Democratic tsunami than simply a Blue wave. President Trump, mired in some of the lowest job approval ratings of his presidency, is trailing Biden by significant margins in key battleground states like Pennsylvania (8 points), Michigan (9 points), and Wisconsin (9 points). He’s even running behind Biden in his firewall states of Florida and North Carolina.

The Cook Political Report is highly respected. It aligns with what I'm hearing and seeing. Trump would have to be Houdini to dig himself out of this hole. Can he do it?

They said the same of Trump and the GOP far later in the game than they are now and the GOP won the Senate, House and WH. People will be paying attention in the coming months and compare the candidates far more closely. Biden hasn't even decided on a V.P yet and these low performers are already deciding Trump and the GOP are in trouble, lol.

The trouble is that there is far more evidence that Republicans are in trouble. In 2018, there was a major realignment as suburban voters especially suburban women have abandoned the GOP. People are already paying attention and Trump's lack of leadership on the coronavirus pandemic is evident as he is now trying to force schools open even if they are unsafe. His defense of the Confederacy also shows he is a racist. Even Republicans know Trump is in trouble.

Lol. Republicans don't answer polls.

Sure they don't. I'll bet you believe in the Easter Bunny as well.

Ballot stuffing galore.

They said the same of Trump and the GOP far later in the game than they are now and the GOP won the Senate, House and WH. People will be paying attention in the coming months and compare the candidates far more closely. Biden hasn't even decided on a V.P yet and these low performers are already deciding Trump and the GOP are in trouble, lol.

The trouble is that there is far more evidence that Republicans are in trouble. In 2018, there was a major realignment as suburban voters especially suburban women have abandoned the GOP. People are already paying attention and Trump's lack of leadership on the coronavirus pandemic is evident as he is now trying to force schools open even if they are unsafe. His defense of the Confederacy also shows he is a racist. Even Republicans know Trump is in trouble.
What American would vote Democrat?

According to a political science professor.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

let’s see: wingnuts hate science because it contradicts their bullshit, and hate professors because they’re smart experts, and wingnut philosophy is that the average Joe off the street knows just as much as any “expert”.

But yeah, bitterly clinging to this professor!

He just happens to forget about 2018. The polls were dead on and Republicans took a big hit. All he spouts is some nonsense about the New Hampshire primary. The pandemic and Trump's embrace of the Confederacy is something that election models cannot forecast.

The general campaign hasn’t even kicked off yet.

Crazy Biden just adopted the crazy Bernie and AOC platform, green new deal, defund the police, “rewrite the economy”. He’s going to be praising Stalin by the time November rolls around.

Yea those suburban women are real thrilled at riots and random attacks on whites, and defunding the police. They’ve been buying up guns and getting their concealed carry licenses. Not exactly Democrat voter material.

has as much chance of being right as any pollster at this point.

1594275087664.png

Want a poll that's correct 99% of the time?

Read the newspaper headlines the first Wednesday of November

What American would vote Democrat?

A patriotic one! A "true" patriot.

Trump is digging himself out of this hole with the recovering economy and job numbers. Don't be such a twit.
Biden with his raising taxes rhetoric will start some negative vibes once the lame stream media starts printing
the truth.
I'm much better off today than I was when Trump took over for the not ready for prime time Obama.

Do you understand your point? You just told someone their vote isn't all about them when it actually is.

The outcome isn't all about one person. Do you have a comprehension problem?

the truth.

The outcome isn't all about one person. Do you have a comprehension problem?
I don’t think you fully comprehend what a vote is versus the results.

Forum List

Back