Cook Political Report: 2020 Election Looking Like a "Democratic Tsunami"

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
This election is looking more like a Democratic tsunami than simply a Blue wave. President Trump, mired in some of the lowest job approval ratings of his presidency, is trailing Biden by significant margins in key battleground states like Pennsylvania (8 points), Michigan (9 points), and Wisconsin (9 points). He’s even running behind Biden in his firewall states of Florida and North Carolina.

The Cook Political Report is highly respected. It aligns with what I'm hearing and seeing. Trump would have to be Houdini to dig himself out of this hole. Can he do it?

The Cook Political Report is an independent, non-partisan newsletter that analyzes elections and campaigns for the US House of Representatives, US Senate, Governors and President as well as American political trends.

Last edited:

This election is looking more like a Democratic tsunami than simply a Blue wave. President Trump, mired in some of the lowest job approval ratings of his presidency, is trailing Biden by significant margins in key battleground states like Pennsylvania (8 points), Michigan (9 points), and Wisconsin (9 points). He’s even running behind Biden in his firewall states of Florida and North Carolina.

The Cook Political Report is highly respected. It aligns with what I'm hearing and seeing. Trump would have to be Houdini to dig himself out of this hole. Can he do it?

They said the same of Trump and the GOP far later in the game than they are now and the GOP won the Senate, House and WH. People will be paying attention in the coming months and compare the candidates far more closely. Biden hasn't even decided on a V.P yet and these low performers are already deciding Trump and the GOP are in trouble, lol.

Trump is digging himself out of this hole with the recovering economy and job numbers. Don't be such a twit.
Biden with his raising taxes rhetoric will start some negative vibes once the lame stream media starts printing
the truth.
I'm much better off today than I was when Trump took over for the not ready for prime time Obama.

Trump is digging himself out of this hole with the recovering economy and job numbers. Don't be such a twit.
Biden with his raising taxes rhetoric will start some negative vibes once the lame stream media starts printing
the truth.
I'm much better off today than I was when Trump took over for the not ready for prime time Obama.

It's not all about you, sparky.

the truth.

Trolling your own thread, MF?

The Cook Political Report is an independent, non-partisan newsletter that analyzes elections and campaigns for the US House of Representatives, US Senate, Governors and President as well as American political trends.

What did they say at this point 4 years ago?

Look it up.

According to a political science professor.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

let’s see: wingnuts hate science because it contradicts their bullshit, and hate professors because they’re smart experts, and wingnut philosophy is that the average Joe off the street knows just as much as any “expert”.

But yeah, bitterly clinging to this professor!

Do you have a learning disability? This has been explained in small words to you numerous many times.

Lol. Republicans don't answer polls.

let’s see: wingnuts hate science because it contradicts their bullshit, and hate professors because they’re smart experts, and wingnut philosophy is that the average Joe off the street knows just as much as any “expert”.

He he, you didn't click on the link, here is what YOU didn't read:

President Donald Trump has a 91 per cent chance of winning the November 2020 election, according to a political science professor who has correctly predicted five out of six elections since 1996.

:laugh:

clinging?

I saw the article headline on yahoo earlier tonight.

and, considering 2016, thought I'd counter the OPs argument.

(fairly sure Cook reported Hillary would win in a landside 4 years ago, just like most others)

At this point 4 years ago democrats had not started a civil war. Democrats were not killing children in the streets. Democrats had not demanded the police be abolished

Trump is in good shape. Surplus stored and mom and pop stores can't keep blue line flags and Trump flags in stock. That's across USA BTW.

the truth.

Every vote is about me the person casting it you idiot.

Do you have a learning disability? This has been explained in small words to you numerous many times.

No learning disability.

Just a memory of polls 4 years ago.

(and , just WHAT has been explained to me numerous many times?)

the truth.

Every vote is about me the person casting it you idiot.

Yep, and that's how EVERYONE ELSE also sees it. Hence, my point...

Forum List

Back