Joe Biden doesn't inspire confidence in young Black voters: report

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
My opinion about this, you need to be out and about. Answering questions, doing interviews, showing you aren't a politician of 45+ years.

Let's think about how voters view this. While Trump is doing a rally and CNN and MSNBC scream that he is actually outside with the people, Biden is literally hiding away somewhere. Does his team really think THAT is the wise approach the emotes confidence? Only those already drinking the kool-aid will go for that, Independents will NOT. People want to see him as the president dealing with communist China...who can see this today?

I understand why they think hiding will work, it's the exact same thing they tried to do with Hillary, a campaign by media. Why do they think it will work this time? Media has less trust and less relevance than in any time in history.

Imagine if Trump did a Where's Waldo? at the beginning of each rally, but instead he said "Where's Biden"? He brings some different energy when he goes off the cuff and makes it a fun rally, such instances would pile up rally after rally when a crowd of thousands echoes the question. The Dems have really painted themselves into a corner and they are praying for more bad news, but even that can't be countered with a great rally by Biden, as it doesn't exist.

Joe Biden doesn’t appear to be inspiring confidence among young Black voters, a new report claims.

On Wednesday, USA Today reported that many young Black voters aren’t enthusiastic about the presidential candidate and some are even hesitant to vote for him in November.

“[Young Black voters] are going to have some reservations about Joe Biden,” Chryl Laird, assistant professor of government at Bowdoin College and author of “Steadfast Democrats: How Social Forces Shape Black Political Behavior," told USA Today.

She explained that he’s a Democratic “image of a status quo politician.”

My opinion about this, you need to be out and about. Answering questions, doing interviews, showing you aren't a politician of 45+ years.

Let's think about how voters view this. While Trump is doing a rally and CNN and MSNBC scream that he is actually outside with the people, Biden is literally hiding away somewhere. Does his team really think THAT is the wise approach the emotes confidence? Only those already drinking the kool-aid will go for that, Independents will NOT. People want to see him as the president dealing with communist China...who can see this today?

I understand why they think hiding will work, it's the exact same thing they tried to do with Hillary, a campaign by media. Why do they think it will work this time? Media has less trust and less relevance than in any time in history.

Imagine if Trump did a Where's Waldo? at the beginning of each rally, but instead he said "Where's Biden"? He brings some different energy when he goes off the cuff and makes it a fun rally, such instances would pile up rally after rally when a crowd of thousands echoes the question. The Dems have really painted themselves into a corner and they are praying for more bad news, but even that can't be countered with a great rally by Biden, as it doesn't exist.

Joe Biden doesn’t appear to be inspiring confidence among young Black voters, a new report claims.

On Wednesday, USA Today reported that many young Black voters aren’t enthusiastic about the presidential candidate and some are even hesitant to vote for him in November.

“[Young Black voters] are going to have some reservations about Joe Biden,” Chryl Laird, assistant professor of government at Bowdoin College and author of “Steadfast Democrats: How Social Forces Shape Black Political Behavior," told USA Today.

Just imagine if Kanye runs as third party.

he was great friends with Robert KKK Byrd

EcexCcbXsAUN1qV

Only people who have been loyal democrats for a long time think Joe is a decent choice. And a lot of them don’t think he’s a decent choice. Even his surrogates aren’t excited about him.

Only people who have been loyal democrats for a long time think Joe is a decent choice. And a lot of them don’t think he’s a decent choice. Even his surrogates aren’t excited about him.
Only democrats and independents you mean. Biden’s winning in polls of independents too and that’s with Republicans flooding into the independent declaration of party loyalty embarrassed by the Orange Man.
ABFBCE1D-3F6E-4845-B4A7-1D5BCDBCF070.jpeg

Only democrats and independents you mean. Biden’s winning in polls of independents too and that’s with Republicans flooding into the independent declaration of party loyalty embarrassed by the Orange Man.
View attachment 361285

They’re not excited by Biden, they just hate Trump. I think Biden will win, but it won’t have anything to do with Biden. This election is a referendum on Trump

View attachment 361285

They’re not excited by Biden, they just hate Trump. I think Biden will win, but it won’t have anything to do with Biden. This election is a referendum on Trump
It’s a binary choice. I could say the same of Trump’s win. People just didn’t want Hillary and gambled on Trump who they weren’t excited about. Otherwise they wouldnt be fleeing his support.

LMAO Joe Biden doesn't inspire confidence in anyone with a working brain cell. What a maroon that man is.

View attachment 361285

It’s a binary choice. I could say the same of Trump’s win. People just didn’t want Hillary and gambled on Trump who they weren’t excited about. Otherwise they wouldnt be fleeing his support.

I believe in 2016 there were a lot of people excited about Trump because he wasn’t a politician and there was a tremendous anti-politician sentiment going on in the country. He was appealing because he was unorthodox and a successful businessman. People wanted a change from the old guard. Now Hillary was an awful candidate, but she was the best the democrats could offer up at the time. As it stands right now I don’t believe Biden is that much more attractive as a candidate than Hillary, if so at all.

View attachment 361285

I believe in 2016 there were a lot of people excited about Trump because he wasn’t a politician and there was a tremendous anti-politician sentiment going on in the country. He was appealing because he was unorthodox and a successful businessman. People wanted a change from the old guard. Now Hillary was an awful candidate, but she was the best the democrats could offer up at the time. As it stands right now I don’t believe Biden is that much more attractive as a candidate than Hillary, if so at all.

People were not excited about either Trump or Clinton. They hated both of them. In Michigan and Pennsylvania, Trump got fewer votes than Obama did. Clinton did even worse. Biden got more votes than Clinton did in numerous primary states.

Biden doesn't inspire confidence in Blacks? No shit. Biden doesn't inspire confidence in anyone except the MSM and everyone knows all they're good for is fairy tales. Democrats obviously think Blacks are stupid after all the years they've conned them and still got their votes.

Forum List

Back