Cook Political Report: 2020 Election Looking Like a "Democratic Tsunami"

This election is looking more like a Democratic tsunami than simply a Blue wave. President Trump, mired in some of the lowest job approval ratings of his presidency, is trailing Biden by significant margins in key battleground states like Pennsylvania (8 points), Michigan (9 points), and Wisconsin (9 points). He’s even running behind Biden in his firewall states of Florida and North Carolina.

The Cook Political Report is highly respected. It aligns with what I'm hearing and seeing. Trump would have to be Houdini to dig himself out of this hole. Can he do it?

The Cook Political Report is an independent, non-partisan newsletter that analyzes elections and campaigns for the US House of Representatives, US Senate, Governors and President as well as American political trends.
Keep living in lala land.

This election is looking more like a Democratic tsunami than simply a Blue wave. President Trump, mired in some of the lowest job approval ratings of his presidency, is trailing Biden by significant margins in key battleground states like Pennsylvania (8 points), Michigan (9 points), and Wisconsin (9 points). He’s even running behind Biden in his firewall states of Florida and North Carolina.

The Cook Political Report is highly respected. It aligns with what I'm hearing and seeing. Trump would have to be Houdini to dig himself out of this hole. Can he do it?

The Cook Political Report is an independent, non-partisan newsletter that analyzes elections and campaigns for the US House of Representatives, US Senate, Governors and President as well as American political trends.

Tell me that on November 4.

1594279084733.png

According to a political science professor.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

let’s see: wingnuts hate science because it contradicts their bullshit, and hate professors because they’re smart experts, and wingnut philosophy is that the average Joe off the street knows just as much as any “expert”.

But yeah, bitterly clinging to this professor!
nah we dont like marxist anti American radical professors .

We don't need the Cook Report to tell us that.

We all know that President Trump is toast.

We all know that Mrs. Biden is already picking out the new drapes for the Executive Mansion.

What did they say at this point 4 years ago?

LMAO They probably were in agreement with all the polls, talking head, pundits and everyone else who told us Hitlery would be the POTUS in 2016.

Surprise.

Another load of bull shit brought to you by idiots. Shitting bull fills that bill nicely.

They said the same of Trump and the GOP far later in the game than they are now and the GOP won the Senate, House and WH. People will be paying attention in the coming months and compare the candidates far more closely. Biden hasn't even decided on a V.P yet and these low performers are already deciding Trump and the GOP are in trouble, lol.

The trouble is that there is far more evidence that Republicans are in trouble. In 2018, there was a major realignment as suburban voters especially suburban women have abandoned the GOP. People are already paying attention and Trump's lack of leadership on the coronavirus pandemic is evident as he is now trying to force schools open even if they are unsafe. His defense of the Confederacy also shows he is a racist. Even Republicans know Trump is in trouble.
What American would vote Democrat?
None. Democrats are tearing down 9/11 memorials now.

We all know that Mrs. Biden is already picking out the new drapes for the Executive Mansion.

Mrs. Biden should be addressing her husband's obvious failing mental capacity

Wonder if she's caught him wandering off at night? It's a dementia thing

Mrs. Biden should be addressing her husband's obvious failing mental capacity

Wonder if she's caught him wandering off at night? It's a dementia thing

Absolutely.

If the family really loved him, they would -- in my opinion -- gently but firmly tell him to withdraw from the nomination battle.

Although I support President Trump (and am terrified by what the woke Dems plan to do), I acknowledge the brutal truth: ANY Dem candidate can win this year.

Tell me that on November 4.

Love to but you'll be nowhere to be found.

According to a political science professor.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

let’s see: wingnuts hate science because it contradicts their bullshit, and hate professors because they’re smart experts, and wingnut philosophy is that the average Joe off the street knows just as much as any “expert”.

But yeah, bitterly clinging to this professor!
Trump is in good shape. Surplus stored and mom and pop stores can't keep blue line flags and Trump flags in stock. That's across USA BTW.

One senate seat coming back to the GOP for sure.

It's hilarious.
Trump ushered in an era of prosperity like we havent seen in decades!!
Then comes the rona and left wing riots and destruction.
Do dems think America will forget those years before the dem wrought destruction?
I highly doubt it.

Elections can be unpredictable. Two years ago we had the House go Blue, yet the Senate more Red. Plenty of time for the fickle electorate to vacillate between candidiates.

Yeah, HuffPo has it as a 99.9% slam dunk for senile Joe.

Yeah, HuffPo has it as a 99.9% slam dunk for senile Joe.

I'm sure Shitting bull agrees with you. LOL

SB sure is a dumb fuck if he thinks Biden will win. Hell. He's his own worst enemy.

Oh well. You can't cure stupid.

Forum List

Back