Conway Girl Says She Is Dying of Covid

Claudia Conway blames he mother for bringing home the Corona virus from the Barrett nomination.

"George and Kellyanne Conway’s daughter Claudia lamented that she is COVID-19 positive after he mother brought the virus home from the super spreader event with Amy Coney Barrett in the Rose Garden last weekend."
“Update my mom has covid,” Claudia Conway said in one post. “im furious (sic). Wear your masks. dont listen to our idiot f**king president piece of s*it. protect yourself and those around you.”

I don't blame her. Emotions are running deep in that family.

Looks like she takes after her dad. Good for her.
What a conspiracy. The Dad and his daughter both call Trump a piece of shit.

Claudia Conway blames he mother for bringing home the Corona virus from the Barrett nomination.

"George and Kellyanne Conway’s daughter Claudia lamented that she is COVID-19 positive after he mother brought the virus home from the super spreader event with Amy Coney Barrett in the Rose Garden last weekend."
“Update my mom has covid,” Claudia Conway said in one post. “im furious (sic). Wear your masks. dont listen to our idiot f**king president piece of s*it. protect yourself and those around you.”

Do you have a viable source other than this far left wing fake site? Pretty telling on what website people use.

Claudia seems like a drama queen, she is "dying"? Right and you are dumb enough to be a drama queen as well. Dad said there are no results on if they have it or not. You again, are a drama queen. This pushing false stories is just plain stupid. Let's wait for results and real news.
If you knew anything at all you would notice the same story from many other sites as well so don't hand me your ignorance on such a large platter.

If so many better, less partisan sites are out there, why did you show such ignorance in posting a link to a well known partisan BS site?
And you aren't partisan as well?
Sorry to burst your bubble.

I don't go to extreme sites to get my info, I try to stick with the less partisan sites. It has nothing to do with me, it seems it is a part of you and your drama.

"Currently dying"? Maybe later it will be different. What a mouth on that kid, how old is she? Is it possible she was hanging around with a like minded crowd before he mother "dragged her" to the event and that's how she caught the virus? Isn't it against the law to use the intercepted tweets from an underage kid, not to mention her photo, without permission from her parents for a political agenda?

She looks like the next Kamala Harris

Claudia is psychotic...sad.

Who gives a shit what that self serving ungrateful little bitch says. She isn't dying.

Do you have a viable source other than this far left wing fake site? Pretty telling on what website people use.

Claudia seems like a drama queen, she is "dying"? Right and you are dumb enough to be a drama queen as well. Dad said there are no results on if they have it or not. You again, are a drama queen. This pushing false stories is just plain stupid. Let's wait for results and real news.
If you knew anything at all you would notice the same story from many other sites as well so don't hand me your ignorance on such a large platter.

If so many better, less partisan sites are out there, why did you show such ignorance in posting a link to a well known partisan BS site?

I don't go to extreme sites to get my info, I try to stick with the less partisan sites. It has nothing to do with me, it seems it is a part of you and your drama.
Extreme. So many sites... what should one do? Ha Ha Hah!

Who gives a shit what that self serving ungrateful little bitch says. She isn't dying.
Do you enjoy beating up on little girls? As Melania says, are you a boolie?

So her bitch of a "mother" goes to a super-spreader event to kiss trump's ass and brings the disease home to her kid. I feel sorry for Claudia having to live with such garbage like Kellyanne. If Kellyanne wanted to live like a tramp, why did she have kids? I don't believe in violence, but a part of me wants Claudia to send Kellyanne back to the WH along with her luggage. She's trump's tramp, and trump can take care of her.
You need serious help...what has Kelly Anne Conway ever done that would earn her the label "tramp"?

Oh that's right...I forgot...you're a liberal so you hate any woman who isn't a liberal!

So her bitch of a "mother" goes to a super-spreader event to kiss trump's ass and brings the disease home to her kid. I feel sorry for Claudia having to live with such garbage like Kellyanne. If Kellyanne wanted to live like a tramp, why did she have kids? I don't believe in violence, but a part of me wants Claudia to send Kellyanne back to the WH along with her luggage. She's trump's tramp, and trump can take care of her.

Do you enjoy beating up on little girls? As Melania says, are you a boolie?

She wants to play in public she better be able to handle it. All she wants is attention. She is a fraud in the order Greta Thunberg.

Sounds like she wasn’t wearing her mask and staying away from her mommy she hates so much.

Gotta love how these TDS morons never take responsibility for their own actions.
You accuse people of what you do.
You spend hours defending the clown, how do you sleep at night?
You have the right to love him but there are times where you should have some dignity and call him out. Be a man.

One of the Alinsky agendas is to put the children above the parent. They are impressionable and immature. that is why the Progs want 16 year olds to vote.
You LIE! Voting age is 18 same age they can be jailed by or enlist to fight for the government they elected.
There is a movement to lower the age to 16. And I do understand the jailing and military and even drinking. Some things do suck. But maturity is important also.

This spoiled little brat needs some good discipline. What a stupid drama queen. If she hates it so much there, hand over your phone that you aren’t paying for and get out.

She was raised by a sociopath!

#freeclaudiaconway

Last edited:

OKfine couldn't start a thread without Raw-fake-Story for Chrissakes!

I know all

She was raised by a sociopath!

#freeclaudiaconway
I know all about her father.

Extreme. So many sites... what should one do? Ha Ha Hah!

I don’t listen to over dramatic nutjobs like yourself and call you out on your BS, drama queen.

I don't know why her daughter keep on testing her. She don't know that her mom has a short fuse.

hulk 4.jpg

Forum List

Back