Conway Girl Says She Is Dying of Covid

Claudia Conway blames he mother for bringing home the Corona virus from the Barrett nomination.

"George and Kellyanne Conway’s daughter Claudia lamented that she is COVID-19 positive after he mother brought the virus home from the super spreader event with Amy Coney Barrett in the Rose Garden last weekend."
“Update my mom has covid,” Claudia Conway said in one post. “im furious (sic). Wear your masks. dont listen to our idiot f**king president piece of s*it. protect yourself and those around you.”

I don't blame her. Emotions are running deep in that family.

Do you have a viable source other than this far left wing fake site? Pretty telling on what website people use.

Claudia seems like a drama queen, she is "dying"? Right and you are dumb enough to be a drama queen as well. Dad said there are no results on if they have it or not. You again, are a drama queen. This pushing false stories is just plain stupid. Let's wait for results and real news.

Not another raw-fake-story scoop! :blowpop:

Claudia Conway blames he mother for bringing home the Corona virus from the Barrett nomination.

"George and Kellyanne Conway’s daughter Claudia lamented that she is COVID-19 positive after he mother brought the virus home from the super spreader event with Amy Coney Barrett in the Rose Garden last weekend."
“Update my mom has covid,” Claudia Conway said in one post. “im furious (sic). Wear your masks. dont listen to our idiot f**king president piece of s*it. protect yourself and those around you.”

Oh FFS!!!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

This is a pathetic, petulant, child, just like her father...

1. The core group of infected were infected at the debate or one day prior. There were 8 people in this group.

2. Those 8 people were A-symptomatic and tested negative the day of the White House event. The second group of people were infected by the original 8 some time in the day prior or at the event.

3. Even those who wore masks (6 others) have been infected. This lays waste to any claim that cloth masks do a damn thing.

Reasonable precautions were made and no one was denied a mask that wanted one. Its called being an adult and making choices.

At this point the Secret Service does not know how the core group got infected...

So her bitch of a "mother" goes to a super-spreader event to kiss trump's ass and brings the disease home to her kid. I feel sorry for Claudia having to live with such garbage like Kellyanne. If Kellyanne wanted to live like a tramp, why did she have kids? I don't believe in violence, but a part of me wants Claudia to send Kellyanne back to the WH along with her luggage. She's trump's tramp, and trump can take care of her.
One of the Alinsky agendas is to put the children above the parent. They are impressionable and immature. that is why the Progs want 16 year olds to vote.

she is fauci driven ignorant. think of a mask as a chain link fence fighting off beebees and bullets. I wear a mask and a shield but respect younger people who chose not to. I don't however want a waiter talking droplets at my table.

So her bitch of a "mother" goes to a super-spreader event to kiss trump's ass and brings the disease home to her kid. I feel sorry for Claudia having to live with such garbage like Kellyanne. If Kellyanne wanted to live like a tramp, why did she have kids? I don't believe in violence, but a part of me wants Claudia to send Kellyanne back to the WH along with her luggage. She's trump's tramp, and trump can take care of her.
One of the Alinsky agendas is to put the children above the parent. They are impressionable and immature. that is why the Progs want 16 year olds to vote.
You LIE! Voting age is 18 same age they can be jailed by or enlist to fight for the government they elected.

Last edited:
You LIE! Voting age is 18 same as military enlistment age to fight for the government they elected.

He said "want" 16 year olds to vote and they do. Pelosi says she backs lowering voting age to 16

Do you have a viable source other than this far left wing fake site? Pretty telling on what website people use.

Claudia seems like a drama queen, she is "dying"? Right and you are dumb enough to be a drama queen as well. Dad said there are no results on if they have it or not. You again, are a drama queen. This pushing false stories is just plain stupid. Let's wait for results and real news.
If you knew anything at all you would notice the same story from many other sites as well so don't hand me your ignorance on such a large platter.

If you knew anything at all you would notice the same story from many other sites as well so don't hand me your ignorance on such a large platter.

If so many better, less partisan sites are out there, why did you show such ignorance in posting a link to a well known partisan BS site?

Another chink on tik toc

If so many better, less partisan sites are out there, why did you show such ignorance in posting a link to a well known partisan BS site?
And you aren't partisan as well?
Sorry to burst your bubble.

Trump is saying we rounded the corner, yet covid is increasing around the country & world! Covid-19 patient was admitted in France Hospital November 16, 2019 but Trump only blocked some flights from China for April.
Screen-Shot-2020-10-04-at-4.24.19-PM-239x430.png

Looks like a decline to me (this is globally)

1601932319455.png

This is the chart of U.S. deaths:

1601932389753.png

Sounds like she wasn’t wearing her mask and staying away from her mommy she hates so much.

Gotta love how these TDS morons never take responsibility for their own actions.
Does everyone in your household wear masks around the family, dumbass?

Looks like she takes after her dad. Good for her.

Wow ....

I guess this psycho Leftist lil' Snowflake takes after her Dad .......

Forum List

Back