Controversial energy official charged with stealing woman’s luggage at MSP

So the sole qualifier for the Bite me administration is how much a moonbat one may be?

~S~
It's hard to figure out if one should laugh or cry.

How can a president, supposedly the man to lead the free world, be so gullible as to fall for this gender woke nonsense.
Why would ANY OTHER NATION take him seriously when he clowns our own nation so badly.

So the sole qualifier for the Bite me administration is how much a moonbat one may be?

~S~
One word.

70vj1x.gif

How does someone’s sexuality determine their knowledge of nuclear energy?

How does someone’s sexuality determine their knowledge of nuclear energy?
Gender dysphoria has nothing to do with sexuality lol

And it is a CLEAR sign that someone suffering from it is wrestling with mental illness and should not be in a position of such high responsibility. Presumably a position of HIGH STRESS.
Stress that the individual in question has already demonstrated the inability to cope with rationally

Gender dysphoria has nothing to do with sexuality lol

And it is a CLEAR sign that someone suffering from it is wrestling with mental illness and should not be in a position of such high responsibility. Presumably a position of HIGH STRESS.
Stress that the individual in question has already demonstrated the inability to cope with rationally
Has NOTHING to do with knowledge of Chemistry or Physics

Ever hear of Alan Turing?

Oh snap, I missed that part of the story.

I do not understand why the partisans on both sides cannot just go "yeah, that was wrong" when it comes to their side doing stupid/illegal shit.
Well when you appoint a freak to a .gov position and they do illegal freaky things you should suffer the slings and arrows that come with it.....And let's face it, in this particular case the slings and arrows were earned.

It's called responsibility.....I've yet to hear of the freak's suspension though I may have missed it..

Has EVERYTHING to do with what I outlined above.
I understand that you can't rationally debate what I said so you have to obfuscate.

The problem with what you outlined is that you do not know what gender dysphoria is, and is not.

Anyone else remember when Bill Clinton promised to have “a cabinet that looks like America”, and then went on to fill that cabinet with the most shameful collection of crooks and crazies he could find?

Which pretty much is what America looks like.

Brinton's resume' is very thin.
No managerial experience, "they" just worked on storing nuclear waste.
No major accomplishments.

Anyone else remember when Bill Clinton promised to have “a cabinet that looks like America”, and then went on to fill that cabinet with the most shameful collection of crooks and crazies he could find?
Which pretty much is what America looks like.

Apparently, that's what Clinton thought, based on his own character, and of the sort of filth with whom he associated.

And you seem to have that in common with him.

Forum List

Back