Controversial energy official charged with stealing woman’s luggage at MSP

Bidens "NUCLEAR EXPERT" is a total nutjob.
Not only that he was CAUGHT ON CAMERA stealing a woman's luggage and ripping off the tags. When confronted he said they look like his clothes.

And this loon helps shape our energy policy.

God help us

If this person is guilty of what you accuse him of, then fire his a$$ and be done with it.

But I don't hear "the world" laughing at us over this.

Hell, I didn't even know who this person WAS until you started this thread.

I seriously doubt that this has come up on ANYBODY's scope ANYWHERE around the world, much less being a cause for derisive laughter worldwide.

Wake me up when they start laughing at us over our military posture.

Then again, you may be right... the world was, indeed, laughing at us.

But that ended on January 20, 2021. :cool:

Next slide, please.

Bidens "NUCLEAR EXPERT" is a total nutjob.
Not only that he was CAUGHT ON CAMERA stealing a woman's luggage and ripping off the tags. When confronted he said they look like his clothes.

And this loon helps shape our energy policy.

God help us

The reason the world is laughing at the USA is because you elected Donald Trump.

It's hard to figure out if one should laugh or cry.

How can a president, supposedly the man to lead the free world, be so gullible as to fall for this gender woke nonsense.
Why would ANY OTHER NATION take him seriously when he clowns our own nation so badly.
Treating everyone like human beings? Oh, the humanity. Did they take the former president seriously, bleach sipper?

Cant say I have ever taken someone's luggage in all the flying I have done, which is a shit ton.
But do you wear woman's cloths?
Surely there is some way you can relate to this, this.........entity

I know, he works for Biden!

See, you are like brothe..........er.....um.......sisters.............er....um..............cousinXers.

But do you wear woman's cloths?
Surely there is some way you can relate to this, this.........entity

I know, he works for Biden!

See, you are like brothe..........er.....um.......sisters.............er....um..............cousinXers.

Nope, no relating at all.

The whole world is laughing because we elected Trump and then followed up with Biden, two of the worst Presidents ever and I sure the hell hope we get better candidates this next time around but I doubt it.

we might get those two....talk about being the laughing stock of the whole world.

they were in Govt before Trump took office...so not sure how people in Govt before, and during make it "deeper"

He moved them into positions of power they never had before. In some cases he replaced non-swamp critters with those folks.

Forum List

Back