Consumer confidence highest since 2001!!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
I don't feel it, with the Trump presidency I see doom and gloom, and corruption, and I'm usually a very positive person.

Now to be fair..........the last several years, the folks have mostly been pretty much hopeless so that is the baseline you are starting at. So when Trump follows trickle-up poverty economic policy, the only place to go is up!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Now to be fair..........the last several years, the folks have mostly been pretty much hopeless so that is the baseline you are starting at. So when Trump follows trickle-up poverty economic policy, the only place to go is up!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

I thought he was following the trickle down policy which has been shown not to work.

I thought he was following the trickle down policy which has been shown not to work.

Again...........a sentiment only embraced by the fringe left........Obama economic policy was "trickle-up poverty". Trump and the congress are going to be cutting taxes.........Ive even seen rats out in front of small business shops partying!:party:

Obama's hope a change put men in girls locker rooms.
Trumps make America great again, is bringing jobs and prosperity.

Forum List

Back