Conspiracy Theory

Could it be that the population in general discounts conspiracy theory nut bags, and their crazy conspiracy theories, and silly anonymous discussion boards are the only place where a self respecting nut bad can get anyone to listen to their goofy shit?
You mean like the nutbags voting for Biden and higher taxes for all so that every Mexican can have free healthcare that you pay for?

You mean those nutbags?

No, I mean the nut bags that came up with the goofy story that Biden wants to raise taxes to pay for every Mexican to have free health care.
Biden wants every illegal immigrant to have free health insurance, he raised his hand in the debate remember?

No you have selective amnesia I presume. I remember everything
That's not exactly the way the question was worded, now, was it?
In other words I jogged your selective memory. Furthermore if every illegal gets free health insurance there is little keeping the rest of the Mexicans in their shithole of a country, is there so as said Biden wants all Mexicans who want it to have free health insurance

But really really rich chicks like you can afford to pay for that.

Right?

You think I'm a chick. That's funny.
You are a chick or a loser in panties. Same thing anyway

Nope. I prefer going commando, but do you still at least believe I'm really really rich?
All democrats are rich in their minds, and you are no exception, some even include the wrong size sneakers that they looted from Walmart or Target to be assets....................

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Could it be that the population in general discounts conspiracy theory nut bags, and their crazy conspiracy theories, and silly anonymous discussion boards are the only place where a self respecting nut bad can get anyone to listen to their goofy shit?
You mean like the nutbags voting for Biden and higher taxes for all so that every Mexican can have free healthcare that you pay for?

You mean those nutbags?

No, I mean the nut bags that came up with the goofy story that Biden wants to raise taxes to pay for every Mexican to have free health care.
Biden wants every illegal immigrant to have free health insurance, he raised his hand in the debate remember?

In other words I jogged your selective memory. Furthermore if every illegal gets free health insurance there is little keeping the rest of the Mexicans in their shithole of a country, is there so as said Biden wants all Mexicans who want it to have free health insurance

Right?

Nope. I prefer going commando, but do you still at least believe I'm really really rich?
All democrats are rich in their minds, and you are no exception, some even include the wrong size sneakers that they looted from Walmart or Target to be assets....................

You are brainwashed, aren't you? You believe every conspiracy theory that comes along, and are firmly convinced all the straw men you mention are real. What a silly fruitcake you are..

You mean those nutbags?

Right?

You are brainwashed, aren't you? You believe every conspiracy theory that comes along, and are firmly convinced all the straw men you mention are real. What a silly fruitcake you are..
And you believe whatever the government and the media tell you. Kid the zombie is you, this is true because you admitted that the government lies yet a zombie must follow the zombie rule which is whatever the news says is real.

LOL

You mean those nutbags?

Right?

And you believe whatever the government and the media tell you. Kid the zombie is you, this is true because you admitted that the government lies yet a zombie must follow the zombie rule which is whatever the news says is real.

LOL

And where do you get your beliefs from? Alex Jones, or do you just pull them all directly from your ass?

[/QUOTE]

But, do you think you're a chick?

That's all that counts these days, right?

You mean those nutbags?

Right?

LOL

And where do you get your beliefs from? Alex Jones, or do you just pull them all directly from your ass?
Again you agreed that the government lies. So we are actually on the same page.

Now you can claim that the government always tells the truth, but the foil hat will melt into your brain

LOL

You choose, the truth prevails either way

You mean those nutbags?

Right?

LOL

Now you can claim that the government always tells the truth, but the foil hat will melt into your brain

LOL

See? That's where your crazy starts kicking in. I said the government has lied in the past but everything isn't a lie. You took it to mean everything is a lie. Something is wrong with your wiring.

You mean those nutbags?

Right?

LOL

LOL

See? That's where your crazy starts kicking in. I said the government has lied in the past but everything isn't a lie. You took it to mean everything is a lie. Something is wrong with your wiring.
Hillary can not lose...............................

Yawn

Then she punched John Podesta in the mouth before the secret service restrained and sedated her for her own health

Did I yawn yet

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
~ John Adams

conspiracy: a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.

theory: a supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained.

So, I have to question why articles and opinions are relegated to second class citizenship on a political message board? Could it be a "group" wishes to keep theories at bay? Could it be a "group" insists that conspiracy doesn't exist and therefore is indeed a second class being?
Could it be posters fear that facts might upset their narrow view placed in their shallow minds by a more shallow entity- "the deep state"- what a fucking joke- deep doesn't exist in this country of superficial materialism-

Could it be the Public Education system failed to instill curiosity in its sheep? Did it fail in teaching knowledge evolves and is not biased in its origin? It did a great job of teaching conformity and compliance though-
They are relegated to such status because conspiracy theory is usually not theory.

Most conspiracy theories such as ALL of the theotries about 911 and ALL of the JFK theories have been disproven but the kooks still keep screeching about them.

You can tell when they are kooks they ALWAYS resort to calling others shills or misinformation agents. Like LARAM does when crushed and efeated which he always is.

That is not how theory works.

My biggest disappointment with USMB has always been that they have a "Conspiracy" sub-forum, and that mods have the ability to politicize and de-legitimize areas of inquiry. USMB is a stellar community that always encourages free speech and vigorous debate on many topics. . . but, it is sheep like many other forums when it comes to certain areas. This is somewhat disappointing.

Some topics, just by their nature, have to do with Deep Events and Deep Politics, and should not be associated with the Paranormal, the occult, the mystical, ect.

If we had a staff that was actually educated in Political Science rather than volunteer laymen? They would be able to identify the State, educational establishment, media, and intelligence agency establishment agenda in labeling some areas as "conspiracy" fodder, and rather than associating it with other woo. . . .

But they are conditioned by the CFR media, and foundation funded education, so, we get what we get. :45:

But, I suspect it has mostly to do with the results in search engines and ad monetization. This is all pretty standard. Eventually, the truth about the coronavirus will be put into the Conspiracy Zone too I imagine.

:dunno:

I agree. I was just discussing all that with Elvis and Big foot the other day, and they agree as well.
So you are claiming that the government never lies?

Interesting, now lie back and tell us about the closet

Some segments of the government have lied. Bush lied about WMD. but that doesn't mean everything that comes from government is a lie.
What about covid did the government not lie about?

Be specific?

Remember when the CDC and the surgeon corporal said not to wear masks, before they admitted lying which put hundreds of millions in danger? Or were they telling the truth then so the lie is now. Fools like you that believe lose either way

In the beginning, there was a shortage of masks, so they advised against the general public wearing one so the medical profession would have enough. Later, when supplies were increased, they advised everybody to use them. Of course, you already knew that, but just wanted to keep spreading your Russian supported right wing misinformation.
If true it is really easy to make a mask out of a bandana or t shirt. Which every American could have done. You just do not get it, you admit the government lies yet you believe. This is not logical, so the foil hat wearer is you.

They lied about Iraq, they lied about Vietnam and Korea and they know the japs were coming to pearl which is why there were no carriers there. JFK was going to pull out of Vietnam before it started, but you do not accept that either
The government lies but cannot lie all the time.

MAnhy of the lies you claim the government has stated are actually lies of accusation..

They did not know the japandese were coming for pearl specifically.

JFK was not going to pull out of vietnam and in fact LBJ followed JFKs policy.

You are in fact the tin foil hat wearing individual.

You and the other conspiraacy fools who think one lie proves another

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
~ John Adams

theory: a supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained.

So, I have to question why articles and opinions are relegated to second class citizenship on a political message board? Could it be a "group" wishes to keep theories at bay? Could it be a "group" insists that conspiracy doesn't exist and therefore is indeed a second class being?
Could it be posters fear that facts might upset their narrow view placed in their shallow minds by a more shallow entity- "the deep state"- what a fucking joke- deep doesn't exist in this country of superficial materialism-

Could it be the Public Education system failed to instill curiosity in its sheep? Did it fail in teaching knowledge evolves and is not biased in its origin? It did a great job of teaching conformity and compliance though-
They are relegated to such status because conspiracy theory is usually not theory.

Most conspiracy theories such as ALL of the theotries about 911 and ALL of the JFK theories have been disproven but the kooks still keep screeching about them.

You can tell when they are kooks they ALWAYS resort to calling others shills or misinformation agents. Like LARAM does when crushed and efeated which he always is.

What theory about JFK is disproven?

You do know that no American needed a mask on Monday and that on Tuesday everyone did. And no there were not 500 million mask made and shipped on Monday night.

All fake, zombies like you are clueless

~ John Adams

You do know that no American needed a mask on Monday and that on Tuesday everyone did. And no there were not 500 million mask made and shipped on Monday night.

ALL of the conspiracy theories about JFK have been disproven and the evidence once used to support them has been massively debunked.

OSwald acted alone.

I never said anything about masks.
BBabbling about irrelevant trivialities like masks proves who is clueless

My biggest disappointment with USMB has always been that they have a "Conspiracy" sub-forum, and that mods have the ability to politicize and de-legitimize areas of inquiry. USMB is a stellar community that always encourages free speech and vigorous debate on many topics. . . but, it is sheep like many other forums when it comes to certain areas. This is somewhat disappointing.

Some topics, just by their nature, have to do with Deep Events and Deep Politics, and should not be associated with the Paranormal, the occult, the mystical, ect.

If we had a staff that was actually educated in Political Science rather than volunteer laymen? They would be able to identify the State, educational establishment, media, and intelligence agency establishment agenda in labeling some areas as "conspiracy" fodder, and rather than associating it with other woo. . . .

But they are conditioned by the CFR media, and foundation funded education, so, we get what we get. :45:

But, I suspect it has mostly to do with the results in search engines and ad monetization. This is all pretty standard. Eventually, the truth about the coronavirus will be put into the Conspiracy Zone too I imagine.

I agree. I was just discussing all that with Elvis and Big foot the other day, and they agree as well.

Some segments of the government have lied. Bush lied about WMD. but that doesn't mean everything that comes from government is a lie.

Be specific?

Remember when the CDC and the surgeon corporal said not to wear masks, before they admitted lying which put hundreds of millions in danger? Or were they telling the truth then so the lie is now. Fools like you that believe lose either way

In the beginning, there was a shortage of masks, so they advised against the general public wearing one so the medical profession would have enough. Later, when supplies were increased, they advised everybody to use them. Of course, you already knew that, but just wanted to keep spreading your Russian supported right wing misinformation.
If true it is really easy to make a mask out of a bandana or t shirt. Which every American could have done. You just do not get it, you admit the government lies yet you believe. This is not logical, so the foil hat wearer is you.

They lied about Iraq, they lied about Vietnam and Korea and they know the japs were coming to pearl which is why there were no carriers there. JFK was going to pull out of Vietnam before it started, but you do not accept that either

MAnhy of the lies you claim the government has stated are actually lies of accusation..

They lie all the time. I searched the location of Hurricane Zeta the other day, the national hurricane center had it 100 miles ne of Ashevill NC. So I looked on the weather map at Accuweather. No hurricane, there, it looked like it was over Maryland and Delaware. So I googled where is the eye of the storm, the nearest link was from 19 hours ago. This thing will kill people but no one was watching, then I called and explained this to my wife unbelieving that no one in the government was watching a tropical system and that their location was nearly 1000 miles off. Then miraculously they found it again.

So tell me how does the government lose something as big as a tropical system

~ John Adams

ALL of the conspiracy theories about JFK have been disproven and the evidence once used to support them has been massively debunked.

OSwald acted alone.

LOL and the government never lies in your tin foil opinion.

What medications are you on

Why did the military threaten Trump to stop him from releasing the rest of the JFK documents if everything is settled

God you are silly

Be specific?

They lie all the time. I searched the location of Hurricane Zeta the other day, the national hurricane center had it 100 miles ne of Ashevill NC. So I looked on the weather map at Accuweather. No hurricane, there, it looked like it was over Maryland and Delaware. So I googled where is the eye of the storm, the nearest link was from 19 hours ago. This thing will kill people but no one was watching, then I called and explained this to my wife unbelieving that no one in the government was watching a tropical system and that their location was nearly 1000 miles off. Then miraculously they found it again.

So tell me how does the government lose something as big as a tropical system
No they do not.

No one can lie all the time.

IF what you say is true than EVERY inmate in EVERY prison is innocent and we should bust them out. Do you believe this?

You are citing accuweather which is NOT the government or even government owned or controlled

Even if it were a government cite it means nothing because even the government can commit massive screwups which is not the same thing as a lie.

~ John Adams

OSwald acted alone.

Why did the military threaten Trump to stop him from releasing the rest of the JFK documents if everything is settled

God you are silly
Now you are stating a lie about me personally. I clearly stated the government is capable of and does sometimes LIE.

I never expressed any such opinion as you claim making you the one LYING like a coward

The military made no such threats to Trump.

I am c orrect and so far you are incapable of overring any evidence to the contrary

Be specific?

All the peer reviewed studies that have been done, have shown that masks to nothing to prevent the spread, sorry, try again.

"In our systematic review, we identified 10 RCTs that reported estimates of the effectiveness of face masks in reducing laboratory-confirmed influenza virus infections in the community from literature published during 1946–July 27, 2018. In pooled analysis, we found no significant reduction in influenza transmission with the use of face masks (RR 0.78, 95% CI 0.51–1.20; I2 = 30%, p = 0.25) (Figure 2). One study evaluated the use of masks among pilgrims from Australia during the Hajj pilgrimage and reported no major difference in the risk for laboratory-confirmed influenza virus infection in the control or mask group (33). Two studies in university settings assessed the effectiveness of face masks for primary protection by monitoring the incidence of laboratory-confirmed influenza among student hall residents for 5 months (9,10). The overall reduction in ILI or laboratory-confirmed influenza cases in the face mask group was not significant in either studies (9,10)."

Masking lack of evidence with politics - CEBM

"In 2010, at the end of the last influenza pandemic, there were six published randomised controlled trials with 4,147 participants focusing on the benefits of different types of masks. 2 Two were done in healthcare workers and four in family or student clusters. The face mask trials for influenza-like illness (ILI) reported poor compliance, rarely reported harms and revealed the pressing need for future trials.

Despite the clear requirement to carry out further large, pragmatic trials a decade later, only six had been published: five in healthcare workers and one in pilgrims. 3 This recent crop of trials added 9,112 participants to the total randomised denominator of 13,259 and showed that masks alone have no significant effect in interrupting the spread of ILI or influenza in the general population, nor in healthcare workers."

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.05.01.20088260v1.full.pdf

". . . . Our primary analyses were modelled in R using Bayesian generalisd additive mixed models (GAMM). We found that closure of education facilities, prohibiting mass gatherings and closure of some non-essential businesses were associated with reduced incidence whereas stay at home orders, closure of all non-businesses and requiring the wearing of face masks or coverings in public was not associated with any independent additional impact. Our results could help inform strategies for coming out of lock-down."

". . . . . We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection. Public health authorities define a significant exposure to Covid-19 as face-to-face contact within 6 feet with a patient with symptomatic Covid-19 that is sustained for at least a few minutes (and some say more than 10 minutes or even 30 minutes). The chance of catching Covid-19 from a passing interaction in a public space is therefore minimal. In many cases, the desire for widespread masking is a reflexive reaction to anxiety over the pandemic. . . "

You mean those nutbags?

Right?

LOL

LOL

I never once claimed they always tell the truth.

I stated they cannot ALWAYS lie

That is fact not just for the government but everyone. Including you who SO far has posted several lies

~ John Adams

OSwald acted alone.

God you are silly
Now you are stating a lie about me personally. I clearly stated the government is capable of and does sometimes LIE.

I never expressed any such opinion as you claim making you the one LYING like a coward

I am c orrect and so far you are incapable of overring any evidence to the contrary
Yea kid the government never lies.

And Trump was threatened by the military, please pay attention

~ John Adams

OSwald acted alone.

God you are silly

Yea kid the government never lies.

And Trump was threatened by the military, please pay attention

I never said it never lies junior.

It does sometimes.

The military never threatened him no where in any of your links does it say he was threatened by the military.

Forum List

Back