Conspiracy Theory

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
~ John Adams

conspiracy: a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.

theory: a supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained.

So, I have to question why articles and opinions are relegated to second class citizenship on a political message board? Could it be a "group" wishes to keep theories at bay? Could it be a "group" insists that conspiracy doesn't exist and therefore is indeed a second class being?
Could it be posters fear that facts might upset their narrow view placed in their shallow minds by a more shallow entity- "the deep state"- what a fucking joke- deep doesn't exist in this country of superficial materialism-

Could it be the Public Education system failed to instill curiosity in its sheep? Did it fail in teaching knowledge evolves and is not biased in its origin? It did a great job of teaching conformity and compliance though-
They are relegated to such status because conspiracy theory is usually not theory.

Most conspiracy theories such as ALL of the theotries about 911 and ALL of the JFK theories have been disproven but the kooks still keep screeching about them.

You can tell when they are kooks they ALWAYS resort to calling others shills or misinformation agents. Like LARAM does when crushed and efeated which he always is.

That is not how theory works.
What theory about JFK is disproven?

You do know that no American needed a mask on Monday and that on Tuesday everyone did. And no there were not 500 million mask made and shipped on Monday night.

All fake, zombies like you are clueless
ALL of the conspiracy theories about JFK have been disproven and the evidence once used to support them has been massively debunked.

OSwald acted alone.

I never said anything about masks.
BBabbling about irrelevant trivialities like masks proves who is clueless
LOL and the government never lies in your tin foil opinion.

What medications are you on

Why did the military threaten Trump to stop him from releasing the rest of the JFK documents if everything is settled

God you are silly
Now you are stating a lie about me personally. I clearly stated the government is capable of and does sometimes LIE.

I never expressed any such opinion as you claim making you the one LYING like a coward

The military made no such threats to Trump.

I am c orrect and so far you are incapable of overring any evidence to the contrary
Yea kid the government never lies.

And Trump was threatened by the military, please pay attention

I never said it never lies junior.

It does sometimes.

The military never threatened him no where in any of your links does it say he was threatened by the military.
And in your mind you have proof that Trump was never threatened. LOL the deep state staged a failed coup, remember.

So the government only lies when you approve of the lie?

Soup Nazi would be a great cover for an NSA zombie clown, I mean who would expect soup Nazis in the NSA

Ya think?
It is not up to me to ptovre he was never threatened. It is on you to prove he was and you have failed. Until you offer proof it is not a credible claim.

The governmemnt lies when one can prove it does which you have failed to do.
Actually I do not have to prove anything to a turd like you. You want to feel relevant in your cubical

You aren't

No one has to do anything but in fact your claim is a lie until you prove otherwise.

Until you do the fact is he was nogt threatened.
nogt threatned.

LOL are you having cubicle-itis

Again the CIA is rumored to be linked to the military, not sure if this is true in your cubicle of lies though.

And again I do not have to prove anything to a do as they are told turd like you...................

You are my current entertainment.

PS. You ever actually been declared a terrorist? Or you are a goody 2 shoes shined up cubicle watcher?
Rumors mean nothing and do not support your claim

Once again no one HAS to do anything. But yes you are proven to be lying until you can provide evidence which you have not done.
Actually quantum mechanics has clearly determined that my observation or lack of observation of a fact does not determine whether the fact happened or did not happen, unless the quantum media are entangled then there would be a direct correlation.

They teach you that in cubicle watching class? Or are you just a sitter, not really part of the picture?
Logic and reason dictates that accusatiobns must be supported by evidence or they are false which means a lie.

The burden of proof is on the accuser which is you and physics suports that fact

You are the only one lying
嘿,花些時間運行拼寫檢查器。

大聲笑的邏輯和原因是幼兒園的概念。

您感到無聊,但是我尊重您的重要性,以至於讓其他人感到需要關心您的隔間坐席意見。 我不是那些人中的一員,但是如果您想p著嘴,屏住呼吸,腳,請成為我的客人。
Same gibberish you have been posting all along.
Which has been proven false

Since you haqqve nothing but gibberish we know ( including you ) that there was no threat made.

And as I said all those JFK and 911 theories have been disproven
You have proven nothing false inside of this thread. I care about more relevant issues anyway, such as the antitrust suit against Google as I am ready for baby GOOGS in my portfolio.

So you keep proving that you know everything about JFK's flying hairpiece

Bye the way if Oswald did it, and he was paid by the Soviets, where was the war? Or everyone was cool with the Soviets scalping Presidents.

Play on little one

I did not say I proved it false I said you hacve been proven false and you have. The proof is in your complete lack of evidence for a stupid claim you dreamed up.

Yes yes of coruse like any immature conspiracy kook you claim you do nogt care after getting pwned like a bitch

Oswald did it and acted alone

No one paid him for it.

LOL so I dreamed up the JFK theories that all predate my birth.

Kid that cubicle seems to be restricting Oxygen to your brain, get some Sun and quickly

No you just dreamed up the be about the military threatening trump.

Tough luck little.guy

Not at all, as the CIA thru military advisors did such. You are in denial for some reason. You take off that mask yet Mr. cubicle

No they did not.

You dreamed it up and have failed miserably to support the accusation.have

Gonna get out of moms basement someday little boy?

Could it be that the population in general discounts conspiracy theory nut bags, and their crazy conspiracy theories, and silly anonymous discussion boards are the only place where a self respecting nut bad can get anyone to listen to their goofy shit?

Conspiracies do exist.

I never bought the "lone nut" theory associated with Lee Harvey Oswald. I don't want to derail the thread but I will summarize:

First the "lone nut" theory....
  • We have more lonely people than ever
  • We have more nuts than ever
  • We have more guns than ever
  • But somehow, there hasn't been shots fired at a President since Reagan as far as I know.
So the "lone nut" theory doesn't seem to hold much promise.

As for my theory, my theory is that Oswald (who went to the Cuban embassy in Mexico City a month before he killed Kennedy) offered his services--killing JFK. Some low level official at the embassy told him to knock himself out and offered to get him out of the country after he killed JFK--probably without contacting Havana but maybe there was some senior official involvement. The support, of course, never materialized. Thats it.

The theory does satisfy the basic questions. We know the Who. We know the What. We know the Where. We know the When. The Why? Oswald gets his place in history. He just didn't bank on ever having to stand trial for it. The Cubans get even with the guy who authorized the Bay of Pigs. It also answers the troubling questions about what Oswald did after he killed JFK (he went home to get his gun...wouldn't you have brought that with you?). The path he took had him taking cabs and buses...not making a B-line out of town. He was expecting help that never materialized.

Anyway....
Conspiracies do exist. What usually happens is that the person who sponsors the theory starts adding in all sorts of half-baked theories and "facts" that are not in evidence.

Could it be that the population in general discounts conspiracy theory nut bags, and their crazy conspiracy theories, and silly anonymous discussion boards are the only place where a self respecting nut bad can get anyone to listen to their goofy shit?

Conspiracies do exist.

I never bought the "lone nut" theory associated with Lee Harvey Oswald. I don't want to derail the thread but I will summarize:

• But somehow, there hasn't been shots fired at a President since Reagan as far as I know.

As for my theory, my theory is that Oswald (who went to the Cuban embassy in Mexico City a month before he killed Kennedy) offered his services--killing JFK. Some low level official at the embassy told him to knock himself out and offered to get him out of the country after he killed JFK--probably without contacting Havana but maybe there was some senior official involvement. The support, of course, never materialized. Thats it.

The theory does satisfy the basic questions. We know the Who. We know the What. We know the Where. We know the When. The Why? Oswald gets his place in history. He just didn't bank on ever having to stand trial for it. The Cubans get even with the guy who authorized the Bay of Pigs. It also answers the troubling questions about what Oswald did after he killed JFK (he went home to get his gun...wouldn't you have brought that with you?). The path he took had him taking cabs and buses...not making a B-line out of town. He was expecting help that never materialized.

Anyway....
Conspiracies do exist. What usually happens is that the person who sponsors the theory starts adding in all sorts of half-baked theories and "facts" that are not in evidence.
Yes conspiracies exist. They are every where. In all probability you have been the target of a conspiracy like most people. I dont really know for sure but it is LIKELY that like most people your parents conspired to make you think a fat guy in a red suit sneaks in the house every year and leaves presents under the tree. Like most people you probably grew out of it. Every drug deal is a conspieracy as it is two people doing something illegal and trying to keep it secret or at least hidden from the police.

However conspiracy THEORYU is a horse of a different color. In terms of probability there are some that are true because people make up new ones all the time. There are literally tens of thousands of conspiracy theories. And the vast majority of them are easily debunked. But out of the sheer massive number sooner or later someone will roll the dice and score.

We do not have more guns or nuts than in 63. Especially in Texas. Clinton was shot at by a man with a rifle. The guy hit nothing but the side of the white house but there you have it. He was a nut with a gun who was clearly taking a shot at the president. We do however have far more serious and paranoid security around the president than in 63 making it much more difficult to get lucky as Oswald did.

The conclusion that Oswald acted alone is supported by massive evidence while the conspiracy theories have none.

If he had expected help he WOULD have made a bee line. Expecting help getting away clearly implies a plan of escape. He did not behave in any such way but more like someone who simply took advantage of an opportunity with little time to plan. The fact that he did not head in a specific direction undermines your theory. We know why he did not bring his gun as he had no opportunity to get both the rifle and pistol and needed the rifle MORE.

Your idea is more of a musing than a theory as it cannot be tested. No evidence supports it but no way exists to test it either.

Conspiracies do exist.

Anyway....
Yes conspiracies exist. They are every where. In all probability you have been the target of a conspiracy like most people. I dont really know for sure but it is LIKELY that like most people your parents conspired to make you think a fat guy in a red suit sneaks in the house every year and leaves presents under the tree. Like most people you probably grew out of it. Every drug deal is a conspieracy as it is two people doing something illegal and trying to keep it secret or at least hidden from the police.

However conspiracy THEORYU is a horse of a different color. In terms of probability there are some that are true because people make up new ones all the time. There are literally tens of thousands of conspiracy theories. And the vast majority of them are easily debunked.

We do not have more guns or nuts than in 63. Clinton was shot at by a man with a rifle. The guy hit nothing but the side of the white house but there you have it. He was a nut with a gun who was clearly taking a shot at the president. We do however have far more serious and paranoid security around the president than in 63 making it much more difficult to get lucky as Oswald did.

The conclusion that Oswald acted alone is supported by massive evidence while the conspiracy theories have none.

If he had expected help he WOULD have made a bee line. Expecting help getting away clearly implies a plan of escape. He did not behave in any such way but more like someone who simply took advantage of an opportunity with little time to plan. The fact that he did not head in a specific direction undermines your theory. We know why he did not bring his gun as he had no opportunity to get both the rifle and pistol and needed the rifle MORE.

Your idea is more of a musing than a theory as it cannot be tested. No evidence supports it but no way exists to test it either.
I didn't know about the Clinton shooting or didn't remember...thanks for the reminder.

Cuba had nothing to do with anything connected to JFK- his reluctance to bend to the will of (TPTB) led to his demise- and, don't forget, he was Catholic- I remember the broo-ha-ha in the campaigns- now, Cuba was a thorn in whose side?
The CIA is noted for political (and real) assassinations, world wide- the Warren Commission was a farce and has been shown to be many times- and how many years since ALL the pertinent evidence (documents) were sealed?

Cuba had nothing to do with anything connected to JFK- his reluctance to bend to the will of (TPTB) led to his demise- and, don't forget, he was Catholic- I remember the broo-ha-ha in the campaigns- now, Cuba was a thorn in whose side?
The CIA is noted for political (and real) assassinations, world wide- the Warren Commission was a farce and has been shown to be many times- and how many years since ALL the pertinent evidence (documents) were sealed?
His demise was due to the murdeerous imulses of Lee HArvey OSwald who acted alone.

The Warren COmmission was a legitimate commission. Their investigation was the most thorough and comprehensive criminal investigatrion in US criminal history.

They have never been shown to be a farce nor have they been challengede. You cannnot and will not cite one specific quote from the report which is a lie with evidence of it.

And before you start you are NOT better educated or informed or enlightened you have not read more about the subject and you are WILLFULLY ignorant.

ALl of the conspiracy theories have been disproven and the evidence they used has been debunked

However conspiracy THEORYU is a horse of a different color. In terms of probability there are some that are true because people make up new ones all the time. There are literally tens of thousands of conspiracy theories. And the vast majority of them are easily debunked. But out of the sheer massive number sooner or later someone will roll the dice and score.

We do not have more guns or nuts than in 63. Especially in Texas. Clinton was shot at by a man with a rifle. The guy hit nothing but the side of the white house but there you have it. He was a nut with a gun who was clearly taking a shot at the president. We do however have far more serious and paranoid security around the president than in 63 making it much more difficult to get lucky as Oswald did.

~~~~~
Wrong.... The president was never in danger....

~~~~~
Wrong.... The president was never in danger....

I never said he was. I simply said a guy fired at the white house as your link says and clearly his target was clinton even if clinton was never in any danger

Cuban Exile Told Sons He Trained Oswald, JFK’s Accused Assassin, At A Secret CIA Camp​

28 Oct 2021 ~~ By Nora Gámez Torres
Almost 40 years after his death following a bar brawl in Key Biscayne, Ricardo Morales, known as “Monkey” — contract CIA worker, anti-Castro militant, counter-intelligence chief for Venezuela, FBI informant and drug dealer — returned to the spotlight Thursday morning when one of his sons made a startling claim on Spanish-language radio:
Morales, a sniper instructor in the early 1960s in secret camps where Cuban exiles and others trained to invade Cuba, realized in the hours after President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas in 1963 that the accused killer, Lee Harvey Oswald, had been one of his sniper trainees.
~Snip~
Morales, a sniper instructor in the early 1960s in secret camps where Cuban exiles and others trained to invade Cuba, realized in the hours after President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas in 1963 that the accused killer, Lee Harvey Oswald, had been one of his sniper trainees.
~Snip~
The “Monkey,” a former intelligence agent for the Castro government in the early days of the revolution, later worked for or collaborated with the CIA, the FBI, the Drug Enforcement Administration, Israel’s Mossad and Venezuela’s DISIP intelligence agency during the 1960s and ‘70s. According to CIA documents declassified in 2017, Morales was terminated as a CIA contract worker in 1964 after a mission in the Congo because he was “’too wise’ and not too clever for own good.”
But the fact that Morales avoided prosecution time after time, and that his name seems to pop up in so many government records, make his son and Amandi believe he knew what he was talking about regarding Kennedy’s assassination, they said during the show.

Comment:
There have been more theories about who killed JFK than I care to count. Is this another?
After all that I've read, it's my belief that Oswald was not a lone shooter that shot Kennedy and was the Patsy (and, no, I don’t want to go through all of the arguments again), but I think it’s possible that he was acting on behalf of the CIA. If so, that might explain why Biden wants nothing released now.
One thing I know for certain, the assassination took place 58 yrs ago. Even a very young participant would be in their 80s by now, and any one in a position of leadership - over the age of 40 at the time - would be over 100 even if still alive. Therefore most if not all of those involved would be long gone. The only reason to continue to keep the records from the public is the fact that the CIA and FBI were involved,
Any bad light on the CIA or FBI would give more credibility to the idea that the Feds may have played a role in instigating January 6th, and the establishment is desperate that no light be shed on that at all.
The one thing that we've all learned for certain is that no Gov't agency is on the side of the People.
At no point in history has any government ever wanted its people to be defenseless for any good reason.

Then there's the following:

Cuban Exile Told Sons He Trained Oswald, JFK’s Accused Assassin, At A Secret CIA Camp​

28 Oct 2021 ~~ By Nora Gámez Torres
Almost 40 years after his death following a bar brawl in Key Biscayne, Ricardo Morales, known as “Monkey” — contract CIA worker, anti-Castro militant, counter-intelligence chief for Venezuela, FBI informant and drug dealer — returned to the spotlight Thursday morning when one of his sons made a startling claim on Spanish-language radio:
~Snip~
~Snip~
The “Monkey,” a former intelligence agent for the Castro government in the early days of the revolution, later worked for or collaborated with the CIA, the FBI, the Drug Enforcement Administration, Israel’s Mossad and Venezuela’s DISIP intelligence agency during the 1960s and ‘70s. According to CIA documents declassified in 2017, Morales was terminated as a CIA contract worker in 1964 after a mission in the Congo because he was “’too wise’ and not too clever for own good.”
But the fact that Morales avoided prosecution time after time, and that his name seems to pop up in so many government records, make his son and Amandi believe he knew what he was talking about regarding Kennedy’s assassination, they said during the show.

Comment:
There have been more theories about who killed JFK than I care to count. Is this another?
After all that I've read, it's my belief that Oswald was not a lone shooter that shot Kennedy and was the Patsy (and, no, I don’t want to go through all of the arguments again), but I think it’s possible that he was acting on behalf of the CIA. If so, that might explain why Biden wants nothing released now.
One thing I know for certain, the assassination took place 58 yrs ago. Even a very young participant would be in their 80s by now, and any one in a position of leadership - over the age of 40 at the time - would be over 100 even if still alive. Therefore most if not all of those involved would be long gone. The only reason to continue to keep the records from the public is the fact that the CIA and FBI were involved,
Any bad light on the CIA or FBI would give more credibility to the idea that the Feds may have played a role in instigating January 6th, and the establishment is desperate that no light be shed on that at all.
The one thing that we've all learned for certain is that no Gov't agency is on the side of the People.
At no point in history has any government ever wanted its people to be defenseless for any good reason.

Then there's the following:
The idea that Oswald under went sniper training in the early sixties by some random guy is rather silly. We know a great deal about his movements and where abouts at that time from his return from the USSR in May 62 to his Death on Nov 24, 1963. There are a few gaps but nothing long enough or big enough to be filled with such training. He also did not need such training to shoot kennedy as his skills learned in the Marine Corps were more than enough to hit Kennedy that day.

There are many other reasons why they will not release those files. Often they are kept secret to protect agents and Officers involved in gathering information many of whom are still alive and may be in danger if compromised, Another is to avoid compromising methods of gathering information.

There is no evidence of anyone else involved such as CIA or FBI and in fact a mountain of evidence proves he did it. He was no patsy and the odds against the CIA or someone else being behind it are astronomical.

The idea that Oswald under went sniper training in the early sixties by some random guy is rather silly. We know a great deal about his movements and where abouts at that time from his return from the USSR in May 62 to his Death on Nov 24, 1963. There are a few gaps but nothing long enough or big enough to be filled with such training. He also did not need such training to shoot kennedy as his skills learned in the Marine Corps were more than enough to hit Kennedy that day.

There are many other reasons why they will not release those files. Often they are kept secret to protect agents and Officers involved in gathering information many of whom are still alive and may be in danger if compromised, Another is to avoid compromising methods of gathering information.

There is no evidence of anyone else involved such as CIA or FBI and in fact a mountain of evidence proves he did it. He was no patsy and the odds against the CIA or someone else being behind it are astronomical.

Comment:
Question: When was the last time you shot a rifle? Shooting and shooting accurately (i.e., hitting the 10 ring) is a perishable ability. Then there's hitting a target moving at 15 to 25mph at 100 to 150yards.... Two different thing.
That takes practice and you don't get that at a regular rifle range. Only specialized ranges offer that kind of shooting, especially 58 years ago.
Now I believe that Oswald was the shooter or one of two shooters. The three shots, two of which hit their mark with the bolt action Carcano carbine chambered in 6.5mm is by all recommendations is not the chosen weapon for accurate shooting or snipers.

ajjajzhjsjjsjsjsjjs.png

Comment:
Question: When was the last time you shot a rifle? Shooting and shooting accurately (i.e., hitting the 10 ring) is a perishable ability. Then there's hitting a target moving at 15 to 25mph at 100 to 150yards.... Two different thing.
That takes practice and you don't get that at a regular rifle range. Only specialized ranges offer that kind of shooting, especially 58 years ago.
Now I believe that Oswald was the shooter or one of two shooters. The three shots, two of which hit their mark with the bolt action Carcano carbine chambered in 6.5mm is by all recommendations is not the chosen weapon for accurate shooting or snipers.
It is a perishable skill. But the methods used to maintain that skill are taught by the Marines and Oswald applied the, He had experience hunting birds with his brother which familiarizes one with the difficulty of hitting moving targets and the necessary methods to hit them. He was no expert at it but he was aware of the problems associated with it. He also worked to maintain his general skills. He fired his carcano on civilian ranges from time to time and he spent a great deal of time dry firing in his home. He and his wife had no TV and it was something to do but also kept his skills from deteriorating. This was a method learned in the Marines.

He did not have to hit a target at 100 to 150 yards. The target was less than 100 yards for all three shots. Due to the difficult turn made from houstong to Elm street and the fact that it was a public appearance allowing the president to see and be seen by the public gthe limo was at a crawl less than 5 miles an hour. From the TSBD the angle would have made the target appear to be moving directly away from Oswald making for a very easy shot with no visible movement. It was basically shrinking slowly and he could aim center mass without leading. He only had to hit it before it disappeared and had enough time to do that.

The rifle was NO sniper rifle and generally a low end cheap weapon or even a piece of junk. But at close range it was as accurate as an M1 Garand. Sure a sniper would not have used one. Oswald was not a sniper. Just a murderer with enough skill to use a cheap rifle which was all he could afford.

The shooting could have been done by the average deer hinter or soldier or marine or anyonje else who shoots at stationary paper targets with a rifle from time to time.

There is simply no evidence of another shooter.

Forum List

Back