Considering a "New" Used Vehicle

Whatdoyathink?

8109943372_199e74a4bf_b.jpg
If you dont mind the mileage, go for it. Would be no problem at rush/stop hour.

It's supposed to be flat.........

It was 3:00am and our sargent was drunk. He came out of his tent and ordered everybody to dress up and form in place at the shore looking at the sea. He said: Move that horse!

And there we went, nailing hard deep the boots on the sand and trying hard to move that iron building that was resting over there. The Sargent was still screaming: Move it! Move it! Move it! Push hard!

And there we were, all of us just leaning our bodies on the surface of the tank: Zzzzz Zzzzz Zzzzz

It was 3:00am for god's sake!!!!

Look at the windshield of your proposed vehicle, it has no wipers!

How are you going to clean the windshield when you are driving in a raining day... taking out your left arm thru the top door and clean it with your hand using a rag?! Uh?!

It's supposed to be flat.........

It was 3:00am and our sargent was drunk. He came out of his tent and ordered everybody to dress up and form in place at the shore looking at the sea. He said: Move that horse!

And there we went, nailing hard deep the boots on the sand and trying hard to move that iron building that was resting over there. The Sargent was still screaming: Move it! Move it! Move it! Push hard!

And there we were, all of us just leaning our bodies on the surface of the tank: Zzzzz Zzzzz Zzzzz

It was 3:00am for god's sake!!!!

Look at the windshield of your proposed vehicle, it has no wipers!

How are you going to clean the windshield when you are driving in a raining day... taking out your left arm thru the top door and clean it with your hand using a rag?! Uh?!
I'm former Navy. I'll just have a Filipino steward wipe the windshield.

No you won't. The Uber driver won't let him open the window of his car for your steward to come out thru it and clean your windshield even running both vehicles at 5 miles per hour.... seat belts are not elastic, duhh...

No you won't. The Uber driver won't let him open the window of his car for your steward to come out thru it and clean your windshield even running both vehicles at 5 miles per hour.... seat belts are not elastic, duhh...
I'll just leave the driver's hatch open.........

iu

Forum List

Back