Conservatives, you don’t understand the border issue.

The only good foreigner is a DEAD foreigner. Just that simple.
You’re just looking for a reaction because you’re lonely. There are other ways to engage with humans besides acting like a tool. You wouldn’t kill anyone wuss.

Any idea where this came from-?
“Give me your tired, your poor/Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free/The wretched refuse of your teeming shore/Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me/I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”
:)-
Someone who was born and died in a far different era

You’re just looking for a reaction because you’re lonely. There are other ways to engage with humans besides acting like a tool.
LOL. If only I were able to separate myself from the wretched, disgusting and deplorable filth that humanity has become. Then I might find some solace and peace in life; but it is not to be for me in this life.

That’s where you are delusional. Most here illegally were invited , have jobs and are supported by their employers and the US citizens who use their services.
I’m not mistaken, you are

They may fond s job someday so that another lazy American can go on welfare

But there is no plan beyond getting them here

I neither want nor accept Pity or Charity. I have come to accept; even if I do not appreciate; the wretchedness of my existence, and the fact that it will not change until I expire, and possibly not even then.

Got it.

I’m not mistaken, you are

They may fond s job someday so that another lazy American can go on welfare

But there is no plan beyond getting them here
Nope dumbo, the single biggest reason most illegals here are visa over stays. That’s the responsibility of their employers.

Forum List

Back