Conservatives, you don’t understand the border issue.

Turn them all away
Any idea where this came from-?
“Give me your tired, your poor/Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free/The wretched refuse of your teeming shore/Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me/I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”
:)-

Any idea where this came from-?
“Give me your tired, your poor/Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free/The wretched refuse of your teeming shore/Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me/I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”
:)-
that refers to LEGAL entry.

There’s nothing to understand. There is ONE legal way to enter the United States. If you try to circumvent that process you should be shot as an invader. It’s literally that simple.

Entering the US illegally is a misdemeanor.

No, LEGALLY is the only proper way to enter the country. There is no appropriate way to enter the country other than LEGALLY. If that means you can’t get in, or you have to wait 10 years, too fucking bad.

Illegal entry should be a capital offense, punishable without due process or trial by any American Citizen..

If you want to stop illegals fine employers who hire illegals. 90% will self deport within six months. That has been done very successfully in other countries.

America has no need for any of the uninvited migrants at our border

Turn them all away
That’s where you are delusional. Most here illegally were invited , have jobs and are supported by their employers and the US citizens who use their services.

If you want to stop illegals fine employers who hire illegals. 90% will self deport within six months. That has been done very successfully in other countries.
Exactly….the Trouble is, our economy is dependent upon their labor. Businesses are begging for lowering restrictions.

Exactly….the Trouble is, our economy is dependent upon their labor. Businesses are begging for lowering restrictions.

They should be able to get temporary work visas. Trump has hired many, many illegals in his hotels and golf courses, but you can't hire them to clean or do landscaping or pick peaches and then take the money they send home. I don't know of any country that's so cheesy they do that.

is there any chance that many of the "immigrants" might lie about their need for asylum? and why aren't they having trial and hearings? why is biden shipping them to red states and turning them loose? why did Martha's vineyard refuse to take some illegals? the whole border issue is a dem created disaster. It is not our responsibility to take in the dregs of the world and give them free shit at taxpayer expense.
They are getting hearings. There is a backlog of cases. Democrats want to ad judicial resources to process. You support?

Advocating for murder is not the American way, so clearly you are the outsider.
An Israeli perhaps-?

Just curious
No animosity intended or implied
No, I’m an American. Just a different type of American. The kind whose ancestors killed Indians, Frenchmen, redcoats and Spaniards to help carve this nation out of the wilderness. The kind who killed redcoats, Mexicans, and Indians to keep this nation. Who then killed bluecoats to try and save this country from itself. Having failed that, we kicked out wounds for a couple decades then went overseas twice in the first half of the 20th century to kill Germans, Italians, and Japanese to protect “democracy”. We’ve gone other places in the last 70+ years to supposedly protect the world under the flag of the United States.

We’ve lost family members both during and after the fighting over the centuries but one thing we’ve always believed in is t true National Security can only be enforced by FORCE, not words.

No, I’m an American. Just a different type of American. The kind whose ancestors killed Indians, Frenchmen, redcoats and Spaniards to help carve this nation out of the wilderness. The kind who killed redcoats, Mexicans, and Indians to keep this nation. Who then killed bluecoats to try and save this country from itself. Having failed that, we kicked out wounds for a couple decades then went overseas twice in the first half of the 20th century to kill Germans, Italians, and Japanese to protect “democracy”. We’ve gone other places in the last 70+ years to supposedly protect the world under the flag of the United States.

We’ve lost family members both during and after the fighting over the centuries but one thing we’ve always believed in is t true National Security can only be enforced by FORCE, not words.
Thanks for telling us you haven’t done shit yourself. And unless you accept your ancestors crimes you don’t get credit for their bravery either. Hilarious.

My ancestors have been here since the early 1600 and fought in every war. We don't brag about being killers. You're a twerp.

Entering the US illegally is a misdemeanor
It should be a capitol crime for any9one to enter the USA, period. We don’t need foreigners and anyone who leaves shouldn’t be allowed back.
If you want to stop illegals fine employers who hire illegals. 90% will self deport within six months. That has been done very successfully in other countries
I’d love to take the business license of anyone caught employing even a single illegal, and all the company’s assets too.

Forum List

Back