Conservatives, you don’t understand the border issue.

As I already said. You are prejudgmental. Assholes like you dispense with facts and rely on stereotypes and your obviously shallow thinking.
Bet your ass. After listening to you guys diss the obvious shit, usually straight from fix News, you have no cred what so ever. None, nada, nix, nothing.

You stupid Moon Bat.

What we Americans understand is that the border was secure under Trump and when this Potatohead asshole took office he immediately stopped the things that made it secure, like the agreement with Mexico.

Potatohead actually announced that the border was open. How fucking stupid was that?

Stop your fucking lying Moon Bat. It just makes you look like an idiot.
Thanks for all the rich data you provided to support your position. Oh wait you dumbfuck, all you did was jerk off on your screen. My bad.

You stupid Moon Bat.

What we Americans understand is that the border was secure under Trump and when this Potatohead asshole took office he immediately stopped the things that made it secure, like the agreement with Mexico.

Potatohead actually announced that the border was open. How fucking stupid was that?

Stop your fucking lying Moon Bat. It just makes you look like an idiot.
You call yourself Americans and you can’t even accept an election. Whine and complain incessantly about how misunderstood you are.

You call yourself Americans and you can’t even accept an election. Whine and complain incessantly about how misunderstood you are.
I accepted when The Worthless Negro got all you racist idiots to vote for him but it is indisputable that Potatohead stole the election and now we have 5 million goddamn welfare queens flooding into the country, massive inflation, reduced family income, high cost of energy, higher taxes, dismal economic growth, weaken military and massive debt with nothing to show for it.

Anybody that voted for Potatohead and then ignored the fact the election was stolen is a moron.

No real American voted for Potatohead, just stupid confused queer Moon Bats.

I accepted when The Worthless Negro got all you racist idiots to vote for him but it is indisputable that Potatohead stole the election and now we have 5 million goddamn welfare queens flooding into the country, massive inflation, reduced family income, high cost of energy, higher taxes, dismal economic growth, weaken military and massive debt with nothing to show for it.

Anybody that voted for Potatohead and then ignored the fact the election was stolen is a moron.

No real American voted for Potatohead, just stupid confused queer Moon Bats.
None of that is true.

None of that is true.
Screen_Shot_2022-12-21_at_12_42_43_PM_pn-2643375.JPG

No, I don't. Learn English or get out of my country.
What is your country ?
Don’t change my words, kid. Last warning.
Or what ? You’ll cry ? You changed mine dufus. I didn’t cry and whine. You have no more right to add words or notation To my original post. Do it on your own time and post. If not, expect the same retort. .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back