Conservatives, what pisses you off the MOST about government regulations

I think they see regulations as something that limits market potential and allows the government to dictate our lives a little bit more.

I think they see regulations as something that limits market potential and allows the government to dictate our lives a little bit more.
Are there any regulations that have helped clean up the environment?

I'm not a conservative Republican, so I'm probably the wrong one to try to trap with this thread. I just think I have a decent understanding of the way they think.

What about people that arent conservative?
I hate most regulations too, ya know.
It usually depends. I am against federal regulations for the most part.
States? Hmm.. Im more lenient. Things like the lottery, education standards, environmental protections and other stuff.. im ok with. Basic regulations! Not big govt bullshit.

In an effort to understand your political ideology, I'm asking a series of questions.

Please list your primary point of offense about regulations.

The fact that it might keep the billionaire owner of a multibillion dollar company from making a few million extra dollars.

Mandatory food inspection
Mandatory drug testing
Mandatory airplane maintenance
Mandatory airport security screening

If I hate anything, it is people who reduce the world down to the point that there are only two teams and if you aren't in one, they assign you to the other.

1) The fact that far too many of them are just created out of thin air and put into place by unelected bureaucrats.

2) The fact that The State and its bureaucracies usually exempt themselves from them.
Are there not hearings, public comments and science behind regulations?
Irrelevant to the fact that it is the role of CONGRESS to make the laws.

The bureaucrats have become defacto feudal lords.

In an effort to understand your political ideology, I'm asking a series of questions.

Please list your primary point of offense about regulations.

Fast track like Obama did..

Obama's mighty EPA falls into Pruitt's hands

Obama's mighty EPA falls into Pruitt's hands

The executive actions that propelled the president's climate agenda will make it easier for Donald Trump's pick to turn back the clock.

12/08/2016 07:00 PM EST

Updated 12/08/2016 09:14 PM EST

President Barack Obama leaned hard on the Environmental Protection Agency to carry out his climate agenda, bypassing a Congress that had refused to act.

If today's enviro-whackos were time-machined back to 1903 Wilbur and Orville would be in a prison graveyard. Horses would pull streetcars. What streets there are would be overstuffed with bicycles.

There would be one hell of a market for whale-oil (for lamps) but none to be had.

John Galt might not be fiction at all.

Forum List

Back