Conservatives: What did Trump do wrong?

For me....it all boils down to him not vetting those he thought were loyal. Pence, for example. And most of his cabinet. And those he "highly recommended/supported" for positions in states he THOUGHT had his back instead of knifing it.

Then there were the rallies. Such fun! Yes, all had a good time, but....he didn't do it for anyone except to feel glorified in the adoration of thousands who also wanted a good time. He basked in the attention. And he underestimated just how deep the cabal is. When he finally realized just how far they would and could go..it was too late to do anything. So he gave up.

After giving up, he didn't do what he should have done. Martial Law, protecting us from foreign AND DOMESTIC attacks, the coup, all being done and he doing nothing. The rioting and refusing to send troops, while sitting back waiting for the governors and mayors to ask for help KNOWING they never would, but he wanted to sit there and reap the rewards of "showing everyone" when he should have known many wouldn't admit to seeing.

He could have released many declassifications. He didn't. He could have pardoned those who had/have the "goods" of just how deep this shit is, but didn't. Instead he walked away with the promise from Schumer or McConnaly...whichever one said it...that if he didn't pardon Assange, he would not be impeached again. And he believed it. And yet again, it was another lie he fell for.

So off he goes to Florida, expecting and actually getting people to follow wherever he goes and kowtow to his need for adoration, start a new office in Florida, not too worried about banks and businesses shutting him out because he has enough money and friends in other countries that will be happy to hold his millions, settled nice and comfy in his mansion and the rest of us? We are now dealing with the fallout along with him and we will be the ones totally screwed because we are just the peons that believed he could fix what has been wrong for so long. He didn't, and couldn't, and wouldn't.

He SAYS he will continue to fight for the USA. How? From his own posh basement? What about the rest of us that don't have what he has? No matter. As long as he is adored.

So...there's my 2 cents.

Up to a couple of years ago I believed Donald Trump was allowing the creep and numerous victories of radical leftist evil and deep state corruption in order to draw out all the bad guys. But his promises—endless promises, really—to take direct action against the evil destroying our nation never materialized into anything more than lip service in the form of words of hope. What caused me to walk away from the Trump movement was a combination of his never rescinding the national state of emergency over COVID and his claims that he had himself come down with the China Flu.

While it is difficult to face as a once wishful Trump supporter, the truth is countless small businesses closed under his watch, millions of Americans lost their jobs and went hungry, and many, many others died on ventilators who should have never been put on them. He propagated and perpetuated the COVID hoax, something I could never quite wrap my head around. He also championed vaccines, which he himself did not need to beat the 'Rona; vaccines which are killing, maiming and otherwise messing people up as we speak.

But, I will digress. You wanted to know where he went wrong? He himself claimed the election was stolen, said he'd fight to protect the tens of millions of voters who cast their ballots for him, and then he flew away into the Florida sunset, leaving us all behind to deal with the most evil government to come to power in US history. His only righteous option was indeed to declare martial law, arrest all democrat members of Congress and at least twenty governors, and to re-hold the election with military observers. As you mentioned, he instead just walked away. And in his last speech he went on and on and on about how great he was and how many awesome things he had accomplished.

Maybe the man was the real thing . . . a great American leader . . . or maybe he was just another pretender. Whatever the case ends up being, as judged by future historians, one thing is for certain: he is gone from power and toothless—and evil now reigns over our civilization. Hell of a thing.

HE SHALL RETURN!

View attachment 450028
Lotsa fun!

For me....it all boils down to him not vetting those he thought were loyal. Pence, for example. And most of his cabinet. And those he "highly recommended/supported" for positions in states he THOUGHT had his back instead of knifing it.

Then there were the rallies. Such fun! Yes, all had a good time, but....he didn't do it for anyone except to feel glorified in the adoration of thousands who also wanted a good time. He basked in the attention. And he underestimated just how deep the cabal is. When he finally realized just how far they would and could go..it was too late to do anything. So he gave up.

After giving up, he didn't do what he should have done. Martial Law, protecting us from foreign AND DOMESTIC attacks, the coup, all being done and he doing nothing. The rioting and refusing to send troops, while sitting back waiting for the governors and mayors to ask for help KNOWING they never would, but he wanted to sit there and reap the rewards of "showing everyone" when he should have known many wouldn't admit to seeing.

He could have released many declassifications. He didn't. He could have pardoned those who had/have the "goods" of just how deep this shit is, but didn't. Instead he walked away with the promise from Schumer or McConnaly...whichever one said it...that if he didn't pardon Assange, he would not be impeached again. And he believed it. And yet again, it was another lie he fell for.

So off he goes to Florida, expecting and actually getting people to follow wherever he goes and kowtow to his need for adoration, start a new office in Florida, not too worried about banks and businesses shutting him out because he has enough money and friends in other countries that will be happy to hold his millions, settled nice and comfy in his mansion and the rest of us? We are now dealing with the fallout along with him and we will be the ones totally screwed because we are just the peons that believed he could fix what has been wrong for so long. He didn't, and couldn't, and wouldn't.

He SAYS he will continue to fight for the USA. How? From his own posh basement? What about the rest of us that don't have what he has? No matter. As long as he is adored.

So...there's my 2 cents.
I don't think Florida homes have basements.

So...there's my 2 cents.

No

Forum List

Back