Conservatives: What did Trump do wrong?

You have been reported. This thread is NOT about Obama. Its about TRUMP. For CONSERVATIVES.
I also don't see any love fest going on. Quite the opposite. Now........

Get. Out.

For me....it all boils down to him not vetting those he thought were loyal. Pence, for example. And most of his cabinet. And those he "highly recommended/supported" for positions in states he THOUGHT had his back instead of knifing it.

Then there were the rallies. Such fun! Yes, all had a good time, but....he didn't do it for anyone except to feel glorified in the adoration of thousands who also wanted a good time. He basked in the attention. And he underestimated just how deep the cabal is. When he finally realized just how far they would and could go..it was too late to do anything. So he gave up.

After giving up, he didn't do what he should have done. Martial Law, protecting us from foreign AND DOMESTIC attacks, the coup, all being done and he doing nothing. The rioting and refusing to send troops, while sitting back waiting for the governors and mayors to ask for help KNOWING they never would, but he wanted to sit there and reap the rewards of "showing everyone" when he should have known many wouldn't admit to seeing.

He could have released many declassifications. He didn't. He could have pardoned those who had/have the "goods" of just how deep this shit is, but didn't. Instead he walked away with the promise from Schumer or McConnaly...whichever one said it...that if he didn't pardon Assange, he would not be impeached again. And he believed it. And yet again, it was another lie he fell for.

So off he goes to Florida, expecting and actually getting people to follow wherever he goes and kowtow to his need for adoration, start a new office in Florida, not too worried about banks and businesses shutting him out because he has enough money and friends in other countries that will be happy to hold his millions, settled nice and comfy in his mansion and the rest of us? We are now dealing with the fallout along with him and we will be the ones totally screwed because we are just the peons that believed he could fix what has been wrong for so long. He didn't, and couldn't, and wouldn't.

He SAYS he will continue to fight for the USA. How? From his own posh basement? What about the rest of us that don't have what he has? No matter. As long as he is adored.

So...there's my 2 cents.

Up to a couple of years ago I believed Donald Trump was allowing the creep and numerous victories of radical leftist evil and deep state corruption in order to draw out all the bad guys. But his promises—endless promises, really—to take direct action against the evil destroying our nation never materialized into anything more than lip service in the form of words of hope. What caused me to walk away from the Trump movement was a combination of his never rescinding the national state of emergency over COVID and his claims that he had himself come down with the China Flu.

While it is difficult to face as a once wishful Trump supporter, the truth is countless small businesses closed under his watch, millions of Americans lost their jobs and went hungry, and many, many others died on ventilators who should have never been put on them. He propagated and perpetuated the COVID hoax, something I could never quite wrap my head around. He also championed vaccines, which he himself did not need to beat the 'Rona; vaccines which are killing, maiming and otherwise messing people up as we speak.

But, I will digress. You wanted to know where he went wrong? He himself claimed the election was stolen, said he'd fight to protect the tens of millions of voters who cast their ballots for him, and then he flew away into the Florida sunset, leaving us all behind to deal with the most evil government to come to power in US history. His only righteous option was indeed to declare martial law, arrest all democrat members of Congress and at least twenty governors, and to re-hold the election with military observers. As you mentioned, he instead just walked away. And in his last speech he went on and on and on about how great he was and how many awesome things he had accomplished.

Maybe the man was the real thing . . . a great American leader . . . or maybe he was just another pretender. Whatever the case ends up being, as judged by future historians, one thing is for certain; he is gone from power and toothless—and evil now reigns over our civilization. Hell of a thing.
He didn't do any of that because: dun dun dun, HE LOST DUMBASS!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU TRUMPERS!!! You claim you love America, you all are so based on Christian, but you idolize a damn Con man like he's Jesus in the flesh! It's seriously baffling that you guys Really are a "CULT". Jim Jones is living and golfing in Mar a Lago
For me....it all boils down to him not vetting those he thought were loyal. Pence, for example. And most of his cabinet. And those he "highly recommended/supported" for positions in states he THOUGHT had his back instead of knifing it.

Then there were the rallies. Such fun! Yes, all had a good time, but....he didn't do it for anyone except to feel glorified in the adoration of thousands who also wanted a good time. He basked in the attention. And he underestimated just how deep the cabal is. When he finally realized just how far they would and could go..it was too late to do anything. So he gave up.

After giving up, he didn't do what he should have done. Martial Law, protecting us from foreign AND DOMESTIC attacks, the coup, all being done and he doing nothing. The rioting and refusing to send troops, while sitting back waiting for the governors and mayors to ask for help KNOWING they never would, but he wanted to sit there and reap the rewards of "showing everyone" when he should have known many wouldn't admit to seeing.

He could have released many declassifications. He didn't. He could have pardoned those who had/have the "goods" of just how deep this shit is, but didn't. Instead he walked away with the promise from Schumer or McConnaly...whichever one said it...that if he didn't pardon Assange, he would not be impeached again. And he believed it. And yet again, it was another lie he fell for.

So off he goes to Florida, expecting and actually getting people to follow wherever he goes and kowtow to his need for adoration, start a new office in Florida, not too worried about banks and businesses shutting him out because he has enough money and friends in other countries that will be happy to hold his millions, settled nice and comfy in his mansion and the rest of us? We are now dealing with the fallout along with him and we will be the ones totally screwed because we are just the peons that believed he could fix what has been wrong for so long. He didn't, and couldn't, and wouldn't.

He SAYS he will continue to fight for the USA. How? From his own posh basement? What about the rest of us that don't have what he has? No matter. As long as he is adored.

So...there's my 2 cents.

Up to a couple of years ago I believed Donald Trump was allowing the creep and numerous victories of radical leftist evil and deep state corruption in order to draw out all the bad guys. But his promises—endless promises, really—to take direct action against the evil destroying our nation never materialized into anything more than lip service in the form of words of hope. What caused me to walk away from the Trump movement was a combination of his never rescinding the national state of emergency over COVID and his claims that he had himself come down with the China Flu.

While it is difficult to face as a once wishful Trump supporter, the truth is countless small businesses closed under his watch, millions of Americans lost their jobs and went hungry, and many, many others died on ventilators who should have never been put on them. He propagated and perpetuated the COVID hoax, something I could never quite wrap my head around. He also championed vaccines, which he himself did not need to beat the 'Rona; vaccines which are killing, maiming and otherwise messing people up as we speak.

But, I will digress. You wanted to know where he went wrong? He himself claimed the election was stolen, said he'd fight to protect the tens of millions of voters who cast their ballots for him, and then he flew away into the Florida sunset, leaving us all behind to deal with the most evil government to come to power in US history. His only righteous option was indeed to declare martial law, arrest all democrat members of Congress and at least twenty governors, and to re-hold the election with military observers. As you mentioned, he instead just walked away. And in his last speech he went on and on and on about how great he was and how many awesome things he had accomplished.

Maybe the man was the real thing . . . a great American leader . . . or maybe he was just another pretender. Whatever the case ends up being, as judged by future historians, one thing is for certain: he is gone from power and toothless—and evil now reigns over our civilization. Hell of a thing.
He's a grifting, con man that duped and continues to con millions of cultist followers who Worship him like he's Jesus.
Hey, asswipe! Can you not read well? No comprehension on what is being said? Or are you just trolling? Get the fuck out of my thread. You are a fucking scum ass liberal. Fuck off.
You're a brainless trumptard! I'm scared for this country because it's too damn many of you dummies running around, Worshipping a con man that actually Hates You!
You need better material

So...there's my 2 cents.

Maybe the man was the real thing . . . a great American leader . . . or maybe he was just another pretender. Whatever the case ends up being, as judged by future historians, one thing is for certain; he is gone from power and toothless—and evil now reigns over our civilization. Hell of a thing.
He didn't do any of that because: dun dun dun, HE LOST DUMBASS!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU TRUMPERS!!! You claim you love America, you all are so based on Christian, but you idolize a damn Con man like he's Jesus in the flesh! It's seriously baffling that you guys Really are a "CULT". Jim Jones is living and golfing in Mar a Lago

So...there's my 2 cents.

Maybe the man was the real thing . . . a great American leader . . . or maybe he was just another pretender. Whatever the case ends up being, as judged by future historians, one thing is for certain: he is gone from power and toothless—and evil now reigns over our civilization. Hell of a thing.
He's a grifting, con man that duped and continues to con millions of cultist followers who Worship him like he's Jesus.
Hey, asswipe! Can you not read well? No comprehension on what is being said? Or are you just trolling? Get the fuck out of my thread. You are a fucking scum ass liberal. Fuck off.
You're a brainless trumptard! I'm scared for this country because it's too damn many of you dummies running around, Worshipping a con man that actually Hates You!
You need better material
So do you, Trump was robbed : wah , wah , wah. NO, He lost!
That's all you have needle dick?

So...there's my 2 cents.

There comes a time, Gracie, when you have to judge, not by words, but by deeds and actions.

The fact is, he is just like all the other politicians.

I had told folks this, I had told folks who his backers were. . . and you saw the folks he put in his cabinet, and ignored all the evidence, because you liked the rhetoric.

I am sorry you do not like the reality that has hit you in the face, but the fact of the matter is, the corporatacracy owns both parties, and it is now using this conservative resistance as an excuse to pass more draconian anti-terror legislation. Trump is, was, and always has been an actor. He had a TEE VEE show, starred in several movies, and has a star on the Hollywood walk of fame. He should win an award for what he has done.

You have been listening to a lot of rumors, with none of it substantiated. There is no "good guys" and "bad guys," it is all them against you.

facts. . . are facts.

o1-a-3-jpg.449383

All of the political bullshit is to distract you from bigger, deeper, more systematic developments that both parties, and all the elites are totally on board with, INCLUDING Trump.

If he hadn't been? The day he found out about Fauci's Eco-Health Alliance, he would have had him fired. On top of that, when he found out how dangerous experiment mRna gene therapy vaccines are, this whole "Operation Warp" speed? Completely unnecessary.

It's all a con, on all of us. Ignore them both, ignore all sides.

Making this out as, either Trump and/or the GOP, or the DNC are the answer, has been the doom of us all, from the very beginning.

768f108864b371ba7c7ea8f90c0f6f78.jpg

So...there's my 2 cents.
He should of stabbed Paul Ryan to death on day one :p:auiqs.jpg:
Good point he also should of bitch slapped Nancy Pelosi.

I feel robbed right now. Trying to have a conversation with other conservatives that feel as I do...only to have a noob come in and shit all over my thread.
Ignore him!

Trump's problem was twofold: from the Clintons on the Federal government is staffed by True Believers and the Republican Party is cucked into supporting Liberal Fascism at the local level.

I posted a thread on the hiring problem, that is, how do you make Barr AG and expect him to throw the Coup Plotters into Gitmo? That's problem one.

Why didn't the local Republican Party in the 6 key swing States take IMMEDIATE FORCEFUL ACTION to stop the steal dead in its tracks?

The fault lies in ourselves and not in our President that the CCP dems stole this election

Conservatives: What did Trump do wrong?

He was incompetent, hurted all traditions, was respectless, uneducated and without manners, he had no rebound in god and/or inner moral or important values. And he was a not only a narcissist - he was a psychopathic narcissist ... and the question is not what this man made wrong: The question is made president Donald Trump anything what someone could call "well done"? He made and left back disorder, chaos, mess and confusion.

And I "fear" god will forgive him and everyone who voted for him - and also everyone else - because still the world turns around; with and without money.

Last edited:
The two things that Trump did wrong, were the trade war which was crap,
China started the trade war with Operation Green Fence. Our major export to China was our garbage. They banned it.

And they escalated the trade war when they tried to smuggle many tons of pig carcasses with African swine fever virus into New Jersey.

We dodged a bullet on that one.

Thank you, USCBP. Well done. You guys are unsung heroes.

I don't have problem with China having a trade war.

A trade war, is a basically you injecting yourself with poison, in hopes that other people die from it.

Trade wars only harm the people who engage in them.

We have over 100 years of examples, to prove that's true.

Now if you want to stop smuggling of swing flu infested pork.... by all means. That's fine.

But that doesn't change the fact that the Trade War has only harmed the US, not China.

By the way, China's trade war policies have only hurt China.

China's tariffs on US goods, have only harmed the Chinese.

US's tariffs on Chinese goods, have only harmed the US.

Trade wars only harm the people who engage in them. You can't put in place lethal taxes on yourself, and expect the other person to die.

I feel robbed right now. Trying to have a conversation with other conservatives that feel as I do...only to have a noob come in and shit all over my thread.

When I make a thread about anything, and someone comes up "But what about the Argentine Peso?".. I just ignore them. It's a public forum. Anyone can reply to anything, with anything. You just pick and choose whose posts you will read and reply to.

The only way you can control who replies to your posts, is when you have a non-public forum, like on FaceBook where only people you allow, can see your Facebook page, and you can block them, or if you run your own web forum.

On a public forum like this, you should expect from the very start, that anyone can read what you say, and anyone can reply to what you, with anything they wish to reply with.

It just is... the way that it is.

What it all boils down to is we can't rely on one person to protect ourselves and the US. It is We The People who have to do that. We have become lazy and docile and just let the Dark Cabal run all over us and do nothing about it. We only have ourselves to blame, because it is us who keep the Dark Cabal in power by not resisting their tyranny and better educating ourselves.

President Trump was indeed brilliant, fantastic and so on; but it IS correct to say: he is only ONE MAN in a cesspit of vipers!!! He is NOT done yet and he will NOT back down!!! The LAW must now do its part..........it is now up to them.

Greg

I feel robbed right now. Trying to have a conversation with other conservatives that feel as I do...
Communicating only with people who agree with you won't provide you with the answers you want. All it will do is validate your opinions, and quite possibly make you feel even MORE victimized and angry.

Another idea might be to seek out and listen to those who disagree with you, with an open mind. You're on the internet right now. If you really want to know what other people think, it would be pretty easy for you to find out.

If we choose to NOT be curious, to isolate ourselves from the perspectives, life experiences, opinions and priorities of others, we can't be surprised when we don't know what hit us. That's our own fault. That's on us.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back