Conservatives Dragged For Believing Satirical Story About Google Maps Removing Georgia

WOW. I know they believe in some far out shit.
tenor.gif

They have believed much dumber shit.
Just so you know... What you believe that they believe is also a reflection on you.
I don't think so. I often ignore crazy right wing accusations until I hear several crazy right wingers make the same claim, or hear one of their elected representatives reference them. It's sometimes hard to believe anybody could be stupid enough to believe many of them. All those secret Walmart tunnels, or massive child sex rings run by the government or Jewish space lasers burning California are just some of the crazy examples that right wingers had to convince me that they believed.

I don't think so. I often ignore crazy right wing accusations until I hear several crazy right wingers make the same claim, or hear one of their elected representatives reference them. It's sometimes hard to believe anybody could be stupid enough to believe many of them. All those secret Walmart tunnels, or massive child sex rings run by the government or Jewish space lasers burning California are just some of the crazy examples that right wingers had to convince me that they believed.
Oh I absolutely think so. If you believe that the majority of people who disagree with you believe those things... All you are doing is saying "I'm an idiot"

Now you'll notice that there are several choices I had in which to make this point. The OP for example... However they haven't shown they are worth the time or effort.

Considering what you just said in this post... Good. You absolutely understand the point I'm making. What you do with that, is up to you.

Oh I absolutely think so. If you believe that the majority of people who disagree with you believe those things... All you are doing is saying "I'm an idiot"

Now you'll notice that there are several choices I had in which to make this point. The OP for example... However they haven't shown they are worth the time or effort.

Considering what you just said in this post... Good. You absolutely understand the point I'm making. What you do with that, is up to you.
Got it. Doesn't matter if the politicians you vote for proudly claim to believe all that crazy shit. I'm supposed to believe you don't. Just one question. Why do you support all those crazy people?

Got it. Doesn't matter if the politicians you vote for proudly claim to believe all that crazy shit.
Wouldn't know... I never voted for anyone that believed all that crazy shit.

I'm supposed to believe you don't. Just one question. Why do you support all those crazy people?
You're supposed to believe that the majority doesn't. Because the majority doesn't. Hell... Did you even bother to read the article the OP put up? The article discredits itself. Just as you are.

Got it. Doesn't matter if the politicians you vote for proudly claim to believe all that crazy shit.
Wouldn't know... I never voted for anyone that believed all that crazy shit.

I'm supposed to believe you don't. Just one question. Why do you support all those crazy people?
You're supposed to believe that the majority doesn't. Because the majority doesn't. Hell... Did you even bother to read the article the OP put up? The article discredits itself. Just as you are.
Then tell me who keeps voting to elect those crazy bastards. We both know it isn't the sane people.

Then tell me who keeps voting to elect those crazy bastards. We both know it isn't the sane people.
We are only given a choice in what the RNC and DNC allows. You want to place blame like that, I suggest you find out who owns those private parties.

Good luck with that... They hide their tracks well, I haven't figured it out yet myself.

We are only given a choice in what the RNC and DNC allows. You want to place blame like that, I suggest you find out who owns those private parties.

Good luck with that... They hide their tracks well, I haven't figured it out yet myself.
So they tell you who you have to vote for? ----- Really?

??? Have you already forgotten what Clinton did to Bernie? The DNC gave her control of the DNC money... Remember?

??? Have you already forgotten what Clinton did to Bernie? The DNC gave her control of the DNC money... Remember?

You are funny and wrong. Nobody makes you vote for anybody.

I didn't say that... I did say this...

Am I wrong?

If the money didn't matter, why not give each candidate at that level an equal share? Isn't that what the DNC is about? Equality?

You are absolutely allowed and welcome to think I'm wrong on that... However you just wrote it down on the board... It's linkable... That was not very bright.

If you are going to be a hack... Be a smarter one.

I didn't say that... I did say this...

Am I wrong?

If the money didn't matter, why not give each candidate at that level an equal share? Isn't that what the DNC is about? Equality?

You are absolutely allowed and welcome to think I'm wrong on that... However you just wrote it down on the board... It's linkable... That was not very bright.

If you are going to be a hack... Be a smarter one.
If you don't like the way the DNC runs their business, you are free to work your way to the management of it and make the changes you want. Until then, it's really none of your business. I'm not sure what you are mumbling about, but I said nothing resembling that crap you just spouted

Forum List

Back