conservatives "Devastated As Poll Finds That Americans Love Their Obamacare"

When we go nowhere with ACA repeal, the butt hurt will spread among the far right. Real, caring mainstream GOP are not bothered by the fact that Americans are happy with the plan.
Jake, I'll bet you a dollar to a that the ACA ill either be repealed or heavily amended.

Got me scratching my head wondering what a "dog nut hole" would be, Hossfly. ;)

But enough with the levity.

The ACA does need to be amended, that was a given from the outset because nothing is ever perfect and certainly nothing as complex as the ACA. So yes, it will probably be amended.

However I would appreciate if you would define what "heavily amended" means in "dog nut holes". (Ok, I lied about that being enough levity.)

As far as being repealed, I will take that bet. The ACA won't be repealed because it would have to overcome both the filibuster and the veto pen. The GOP doesn't have that level of support in the Senate.

So you owe me a "dog nut hole" or you can just send a dollar to my paypal account. :D

That's the problem with those that support Obamacare. They think the subsidies to fund their Obamacare is owed to them.

So you waste your own life resenting those who are less fortunate than yourself?

Do you have any idea how pathetic that makes you appear?
D_T, my wife and I are fortunate enough to be able to donate hundreds of dollars a month to needy people through programs and charities. I know many others who donate to worthy causes. All of us are also taxpayers. We don't mind giving to the unfortunate but we highly resent a government who forces us to pay taxes, then redistribute the wealth to the majority of the ones who are unwilling to work, refuse to work and who demand a share of the results from our labors. There are just too many leeches who fit that category and it must come to a halt. That's what we are trying to get over to the left, that we don't resent the unfortunate. Only the freeloaders..

I totally agree. The problem is that those who think taxpayers should be forced to fund perpetual social welfare programs consider them the same as
Yes, there are leeches but if you help out at a soup kitchen or a homeless shelter you won't see any leeches. Just people less fortunate than ourselves.

Not when the same people are there day after day, week after week, month after month, and year after year.

Yes, there are leeches but if you help out at a soup kitchen or a homeless shelter you won't see any leeches. Just people less fortunate than ourselves

They are libertarian shits who don't want to pay taxes yet want to enjoy government services.

Some people say that I should be proud of that but that to me is just doing what is necessary. Like having a family, paying off a mortgage, sending my kid to college, those are just what everyone does. It is nothing special.

Not everyone does that. The leeches live in government housing paid for by someone else and support government programs that fund college for their kids. When so many don't do but expect it be done for them, it puts those of us that do it in a special class of our own.

Government assistance does require reform.

First and foremost, a mandatory works project requirement for all job able adults.

Second, mandatory job training for all training able adults.

Third, mandatory support in person of soup kitchens, food pantrys, or other such service.

That is what it means to be an American to me. Giving back to the community that helped me and my family get to where we are today.

The problem is you think that the government taking it from you is the same as you giving it voluntarily. If you truly wanted to give, you wouldn't need the government telling you to do so.

My late grandmother felt the same way when out city wanted to build a new 18,000 seat arena. They wanted to go up on taxes to do so including hers at age 85. She said let those who use it pay for it in higher ticket and parking prices. A fine lady of wisdom that the Liberals could learn something from.

First and foremost, a mandatory works project requirement for all job able adults.

Third, mandatory support in person of soup kitchens, food pantrys, or other such service.

Who the hells pays for all that?

Ever been to those homeless shelters and soup kitchens, Jake?

Those that don't have physical disabilities have mental ones instead. The number of vets that end up in those places is appalling. They served us by putting their lives on the line and now they are called "leeches" and "free loaders".

There are very few able bodied people in those places.

Instead those who are on government assistance work in places like school cafetariars where they are paid minimum wage or barely above. They need government assistance for their housing because they can't afford regular rent payments on the pittance they earn for working 8 hours a day.

Those are your able bodied adults and those are the jobs they were trained for.

They will continue to need government assistance until We the People mandate that everyone who works 8 hours a day must be paid a living wage.

They do that in other nations and it works.

Why can other countries make it work but Americans can't?

Are they smarter than us?

Or are we just too selfish to see that raising the living standard of the least fortunate will raise all boats?

it puts those of us that do it in a special class of our own.

No, people like you are "special" but not in a good way.

You are "special" because you are bigots and racists.

That is nothing to be proud of.

So supporting myself without demanding taxpayers do it makes me a bigot and racist? How so and what does race or bigotry have anything to do with what I said? You dickhead show your a special kind of retard when all you have to counter with is "bigot and racist" after being shown for the pieces of shit you are. You lose son but you're a born loser.

That is what it means to be an American to me. Giving back to the community that helped me and my family get to where we are today.

The problem is you think that the government taking it from you is the same as you giving it voluntarily. If you truly wanted to give, you wouldn't need the government telling you to do so.

My late grandmother felt the same way when out city wanted to build a new 18,000 seat arena. They wanted to go up on taxes to do so including hers at age 85. She said let those who use it pay for it in higher ticket and parking prices. A fine lady of wisdom that the Liberals could learn something from.

What do you do for a living?

Not based on what I've seen. There is one that I pass everyday on my way to WORK. Those going to it seem to be getting around without any physical limitations. As for mental limitations, someone that thinks the taxpayers owe them anything has mental problems.

So supporting myself without demanding taxpayers do it makes me a bigot and racist? How so and what does race or bigotry have anything to do with what I said? You dickhead show your a special kind of retard when all you have to counter with is "bigot and racist" after being shown for the pieces of shit you are. You lose son but you're a born loser.

You are a bigot and a racist because you despise and hate your fellow Americans who are less fortunate than you are. That you are too dullwitted to comprehend that is why you are a rightwing extremist too.

They need government assistance for their housing because they can't afford regular rent payments on the pittance they earn for working 8 hours a day.

They make a low wage for a reason. It's because they offer low level skills. Please explain why someone with little to no skills should get a wage that is for someone with higher level marketable skills.

That's why I qualified the type of reform I want.

Yes, there will be people we will always need to take care of, but those who are free loading need to go to work.

Yes, I put in five to seven hours a week at various shelters, training sessions, rescue sweeps, pantires, you name it.

Who the hells pays for all that?

It pays itself back in the end.

Libertarians fail to understand that they WILL ALWAYS FAIL in the fight to stop this assistance.

Not based on what I've seen. There is one that I pass everyday on my way to WORK. Those going to it seem to be getting around without any physical limitations. As for mental limitations, someone that thinks the taxpayers owe them anything has mental problems.

Anecdotal BS!

You believe just because you can drive by someone on the street you can diagnose that they are fit and healthy?

That takes a "special" level of arrogant bigotry!

What do you do for a living?

I work for one. I know that disappoints you because I'm not one that you can use to further you bleeding heart agenda. People like me that earn my own way are the kind you despise.

As for specifically what I do, it's none of your fucking business since I don't work for you and you don't pay my check.

You are a bigot and a racist because you despise and hate your fellow Americans who are less fortunate than you are. That you are too dullwitted to comprehend that is why you are a rightwing extremist too.

Seems you don't understand the definition of either word. It's no wonder you are such a loser.

Jake, I'll bet you a dollar to a that the ACA ill either be repealed or heavily amended.

Got me scratching my head wondering what a "dog nut hole" would be, Hossfly. ;)

But enough with the levity.

The ACA does need to be amended, that was a given from the outset because nothing is ever perfect and certainly nothing as complex as the ACA. So yes, it will probably be amended.

However I would appreciate if you would define what "heavily amended" means in "dog nut holes". (Ok, I lied about that being enough levity.)

As far as being repealed, I will take that bet. The ACA won't be repealed because it would have to overcome both the filibuster and the veto pen. The GOP doesn't have that level of support in the Senate.

So you owe me a "dog nut hole" or you can just send a dollar to my paypal account. :D

That's the problem with those that support Obamacare. They think the subsidies to fund their Obamacare is owed to them.

So you waste your own life resenting those who are less fortunate than yourself?

Do you have any idea how pathetic that makes you appear?
D_T, my wife and I are fortunate enough to be able to donate hundreds of dollars a month to needy people through programs and charities. I know many others who donate to worthy causes. All of us are also taxpayers. We don't mind giving to the unfortunate but we highly resent a government who forces us to pay taxes, then redistribute the wealth to the majority of the ones who are unwilling to work, refuse to work and who demand a share of the results from our labors. There are just too many leeches who fit that category and it must come to a halt. That's what we are trying to get over to the left, that we don't resent the unfortunate. Only the freeloaders..
Not sure how the link will work. It's embedded in a Facebook post that I came across...

Doesn't apply to me.

Forum List

Back