Conservatives Are Pre-Mad at Biden's Supreme Court Pick Before the Pick Has Been Made

Wow, want a hankie to mop up those tears?

And by the way, I am not white.

But thank you for expressing your racism.

Oh, and the only requirement was that you had to have a background in law. There were no "Law Schools" at that time, you actually learned the law as an apprenticeship by studying under a lawyer. In fact, Abraham Lincoln is unusual in his era as he did not even do that. He was entirely self-taught, reading law books from the library. Doctors normally trained the same way, there was no "Education requirement" because there really was no such education in the era the Constitution was drafted. That did not actually really come about until the turn of the 20th century.
Back in the times you talk about American citizenship and constitutional rights were based on race. So shut the fuck up.

President Biden is one of the most racist presidents in our history.

President Biden, then chairman of the House Judiciary Committee worked hard to defeat Clarence Thomas from a position on the Supreme Court. Not surprising.

When Joe Biden Tried To Paint Clarence Thomas as a Crazy Libertarian

The episode reflects poorly on Biden.

DAMON ROOT | 7.31.2020 12:30 PM

###

Joe Biden Owes Clarence Thomas an Apology

By DAVID HARSANYI
March 9, 2020 6:30 AM

###

This short video demonstrates that President Biden's confusion of late is actually nothing new.

Thomas should never have been seated to replace Thurgood Marshall. Nobody owes Thomas an apology. Now trump picked all white candidates based on race. None of you questioned that. 7 whites on the supreme court shows that whites are represented. But all EEOC standards what Biden is doing is correct.

As intended by whom? Because the founders were not of one mind.

Better yet, help me out. What do you think the Founders really intended. Tell me what they expected to happen with the Fourth Amendment. And how do the Republican Nominated Justices hold that particular Amendment up?
What? They were not of one mind, but that does not address what I said.

What? They were not of one mind, but that does not address what I said.

You believe that the only determination should be the upholding of the Constitution as originally intended.

Ok. I’m trying to find out what you think the Founders intended. I thought it would be an interesting discussion. I thought we could start with the Fourth Amendment.

Back in the times you talk about American citizenship and constitutional rights were based on race. So shut the fuck up.

Excuse me, "you"? When in the hell did I ever say anything like that?

You know nothing about me at all, yet you seem to have me all classified and stereotyped. Just like most bigots, you have this image in mind and that is all that will ever matter to you.

Besides, my race is not white, and neither is my wife (she was not even born in the US). So I have absolutely no idea where you are getting these crazy ideas. My great-grandfather could not even vote until 1924, as his race made it illegal for him to do so. Or even to move wherever he wanted.

But the pick HAS been made! Without and before even looking at the total field of qualified candidates, Uncle Biddum has ruled out any men, especially white men from being considered, even if they are 10X better!

Joe is going to pick a black woman, without even knowing what is out there, no matter how UNqualified she might be. Just so long as she is black. That's racist.

THANK YOU JOE for making filling the Supreme Court now a POLITICAL CHOICE rather than a legal one.

Now shut up!

Forum List

Back