Conservative Troll Milo Yiannopoulos Announces He Isn't Gay Anymore

"Self-titled “pop star of hate” Milo Yiannopoulos now describes himself as “ex-gay” and “sodomy free” as he attempts to return to the public eye via the religious right. The alt-right troll confessed his “sins of the flesh” in an interview with the Christian outlet LifeSite News, revealing that he is now dedicating his life to St Joseph -- “When I used to kid that I only became gay to torment my mother, I wasn’t entirely joking,” he said. “Of course, I was never wholly at home in the gay lifestyle — Who is? Who could be? — and only leaned heavily into it in public because it drove liberals crazy to see a handsome, charismatic, intelligent gay man riotously celebrating conservative principles."

So basically, this guy is saying he only sucked dick to own the libs?? Oh....and the best part is....this guy is married to another man -- so since making this "announcement" -- things got strange at home...and now he claims "his husband has been “demoted to housemate” as he embraces his new, heterosexual lifestyle."

Really?
View attachment 466109

One thing this does show is that for some reason; conservatives think those of the religious right are the easiest to grift. Milo is hard up for money and I assume he feels this is his best way to weasel his way back into the spotlight.
He is basically just signaling to the GOP elitist closet gays that he will keep their secret and is available Saturday night.

Thanks a million for that thread title.

Been feeling really depressed recently.

So that absurd statement gave me a chance to laugh my [posterior] off.

As if one could wake up one morning and tell oneself: "Starting today, I shall be ____." (Fill in "straight" or "gay.")

Forum List

Back