Rep Vicente Gonzalez closes account with Bank of China following Breitbart report on the Texas Democrat’s holdings with the state-owned institution!

we got him! WE GOT HIM! there's hope for journalism in America!

I would hope that ALL politicians in the West are removed from financial connections to China. We better wake up, because the next 6-10 years are going to determine the following 200. The technology is too advanced, the collection of data and information, too rampant.

Trump has already proven it is ok to do business with China.
Trump is smart, he is also strong, but he's also smart.
He's never been smart before in his life, not even a good student. You are just wishing he was smart. I understand. Heck, I wished he was smart, back when he was in office, but never saw him do anything too bright. Nope. Just rich and spoiled making money off daddy's money, when he wasn't loosing money, which he did regularly. I bet Allen Weisselberg is fairly smart.

Last edited:
we got him! WE GOT HIM! there's hope for journalism in America!

I would hope that ALL politicians in the West are removed from financial connections to China. We better wake up, because the next 6-10 years are going to determine the following 200. The technology is too advanced, the collection of data and information, too rampant.
The wealthy doesn't care about your unfounded concerns.

Forum List

Back