Conservative Troll Milo Yiannopoulos Announces He Isn't Gay Anymore

You simply cannot unsuck a dick. That ship has sailed.

But who is really the bigger attention whore here?
Milo? Or Biff for creating another lame troll thread to badmouth conservatives?

Libs have no problem with a 7 year old girl deciding she is a boy....but they dont like Milo changing?

You guys are fucked in the head.
We don't believe him, do you?

This is America, why can't a man change if he wants to? Be all that he can be?
Context matters.....

"LifeSite: In what ways has this impacted your personal and social life?

Milo: Well, the guy I live with has been demoted to housemate, which hasn’t been easy for either of us. It helps that I can still just about afford to keep him in Givenchy and a new Porsche every year. Could be worse for him, I guess."

Why would you feel you'd have to be able to afford to buy things to keep your "house mate"???

As I said before, Milo is showing us why so many grifters choose to grift conservatives ....because they will believe anything coming from someone who feeds their bigotry and hate.....

"Self-titled “pop star of hate” Milo Yiannopoulos now describes himself as “ex-gay” and “sodomy free” as he attempts to return to the public eye via the religious right. The alt-right troll confessed his “sins of the flesh” in an interview with the Christian outlet LifeSite News, revealing that he is now dedicating his life to St Joseph -- “When I used to kid that I only became gay to torment my mother, I wasn’t entirely joking,” he said. “Of course, I was never wholly at home in the gay lifestyle — Who is? Who could be? — and only leaned heavily into it in public because it drove liberals crazy to see a handsome, charismatic, intelligent gay man riotously celebrating conservative principles."

So basically, this guy is saying he only sucked dick to own the libs?? Oh....and the best part is....this guy is married to another man -- so since making this "announcement" -- things got strange at home...and now he claims "his husband has been “demoted to housemate” as he embraces his new, heterosexual lifestyle."

Really?
View attachment 466109

One thing this does show is that for some reason; conservatives think those of the religious right are the easiest to grift. Milo is hard up for money and I assume he feels this is his best way to weasel his way back into the spotlight.
He's not gay at all anymore, he is perfectly straight as a board, but still has that pounding sensation in his ass.

OP, why are you straight bashing?

Are you upset that he jumped out of the boat and you’re still rowing?
I'm straight........

Something your moms know about all too well...Jr.

That's even worse, then. Bashing your own sexual preference.

If you don't have respect for Normalcy, why don't you switcheroo?
You obviously don't know what straight bashing is...

Try to tone police someone who gives a fuck....

I will always drag a racist xenopnobic grifter....so go cry about it

He's as gay as the day is long.

Nice try though.
For the record, one can change sexual preference so long as it is not to turn straight

And here I thought sexual preference was "fluid".

Understood.

We don't believe him, do you?
Who knows? I'm skeptical...but willing to give him the benefit of doubt. Honestly...does it really make any difference?

I don't believe I've ever bothered to hear the man string together more than a sentence, and never on purpose. But if faith has changed his self-destructive nature...good for him.

Who doesn't rebel in their youth? I did. But with age comes wisdom, and the drinking and carousing and law breaking and womanizing became a thing of the past... and I eventually returned to a more Christian lifestyle when I was a little younger that Milo is now...but we Gen X'ers grew up a little faster than the millenials have.

Had you the power to return to 1997 and talk to anyone who knew me...they would have expressed the same skepticism that I would maintain the straight and narrow path and find my way back to God and Church.

So, I empathize with Milo. And like I said...I'll be happy to give him the benefit of the doubt.

And if he falls back, it happens...doesn't mean he wasn't sincere in his desire.

"Self-titled “pop star of hate” Milo Yiannopoulos now describes himself as “ex-gay” and “sodomy free” as he attempts to return to the public eye via the religious right. The alt-right troll confessed his “sins of the flesh” in an interview with the Christian outlet LifeSite News, revealing that he is now dedicating his life to St Joseph -- “When I used to kid that I only became gay to torment my mother, I wasn’t entirely joking,” he said. “Of course, I was never wholly at home in the gay lifestyle — Who is? Who could be? — and only leaned heavily into it in public because it drove liberals crazy to see a handsome, charismatic, intelligent gay man riotously celebrating conservative principles."

So basically, this guy is saying he only sucked dick to own the libs?? Oh....and the best part is....this guy is married to another man -- so since making this "announcement" -- things got strange at home...and now he claims "his husband has been “demoted to housemate” as he embraces his new, heterosexual lifestyle."

Really?
View attachment 466109

One thing this does show is that for some reason; conservatives think those of the religious right are the easiest to grift. Milo is hard up for money and I assume he feels this is his best way to weasel his way back into the spotlight.

He didnt only suck dick. He was a bottom.

Why are you being homophobic? Not a good look for a lefty.
But you think it's a good look for a righty? :laugh:

Who doesn't rebel in their youth? I did.
Did your rebellion include letting men fuck you in the ass? Because...that's really rebellious, if it's not the real you. Just how much did you want to piss off mommy and daddy? Now, imagine doing it to "piss off" nameless, faceless Liberals? And what made him think that any Liberals would give a shit if he was Gay in the first place? Sorry, doesn't pass the smell test.

You simply cannot unsuck a dick. That ship has sailed.

But who is really the bigger attention whore here?
Lol @ Troll thread....

I am exposing just how idiotic and easily conned you conservatives are.....

But that isn't really news considering you folks have to pretend to praise this guy....
z_gop.0066 (7).jpg

Really?
View attachment 466109

He likes men

Really?
View attachment 466109

He likes men
Not as much as he likes fleecing money from conservative rubes.....

Really?
View attachment 466109

He likes men
Not as much as he likes fleecing money from conservative rubes.....
How do you know? You two an item?

who is really the bigger attention whore here?
Uh...the guy on TV vs. The guy who started a thread on Stormfront Jr.?

Gee tough call... :rolleyes:

Did your rebellion include letting men fuck you in the ass? Because...that's really rebellious, if it's not the real you.
Folks do stranger things to get attention...like cutting themselves...

Milo IMO definitely was crying out for negative attention with his public actions. Hardly a doubt of that.

But I read a different article than the one in the OP where Milo says...

“That’s not to say I didn’t throw myself enthusiastically into degeneracy of all kinds in my private life. I suppose I felt that’s all I deserved. I’d love to say it was all an act, and I’ve been straight this whole time, but even I don’t have that kind of commitment to performance art. Talk about method acting.”

Link to NY Post article.

So...there you go...

But, the rebellion I was referring to was a rebellion against God and the enbracement of hedonism.

If you don't believe in God, this is not an issue for you. But if you do believe, as Milo appears to...then that is different.

Religion...specifically Christianity...is a battle between the flesh and the spirit. Whether that rebellion against the spirit manifests as womanizing and drunkenness or homosexual tendencies is irrelevant.

“So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. For the flesh desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are in conflict with each other, so that you are not to do whatever you want” (Galatians 5:16–17).

I know a few women that would only take a few seconds to change any shit stirring homo.

Really?
View attachment 466109

No one cares, Milo. Go away.

Forum List

Back