Conservative Platform Parler Says It Warned FBI Of ‘Specific Threats Of Violence’ Ahead Of Capitol Riot

This is interesting.

A site that attracted far right extremists by claiming to be free speech, was sending that "free speech" to the FBI.

I do support parler sending those posts to the FBI.
I agree... No problem with that.

Those who want to commit violence need to be stopped.
I don't recall you making too many posts on Portland... You know... Over three months of it.

This is interesting.

A site that attracted far right extremists by claiming to be free speech, was sending that "free speech" to the FBI.

I do support parler sending those posts to the FBI. Those who want to commit violence need to be stopped.

Yet the FBI did nothing....Like they did nothing with the information they had on the Boulder shooter....And did nothing about the Boston bombers....And did nothing about Nikolas Cruz....And did nothing about Nidal Hasan....And did nothing about the San Bernardino mass murderers....

Yet somehow hacks like you keep slavishly licking the boots of these bungling buffoons.

Interesting indeed.

I wonder what the people on parler think about this or even know about it.
Like everywhere, including this forum, Parler has a mixture of people with its fair share of intellectuals and idiots.

I don't recall seeing anything about storming the Capitol prior to Jan 6th. But on Parler, one generally only sees content that one either seeks out, or has otherwise requested by "following" other users.

At other websites, I did see lots and lots of posts from people all over America who planned to attend the rally on Jan 6th. I was amazed at how far people were willing to travel to make their voices heard. There was no hint of storming the Capitol with force.

Apparently, the new Parler site is now using AI to moderate posts. It is ticking some people off, as it is not perfect and will inappropriately censor posts, and they, like me, came to Parler looking for a free speech alternative to Twitter. It has not censored anything I have posted.

Since I am such an ardent 1A advocate, I don't think I will be sticking around at Parler if this continues in this manner, even though I don't tend to post anything that would trigger an AI bot...

Here are screenshots of some of the complaints...

1616771752360.png

1616771822019.png

1616771920267.png

Forum List

Back