Conservative Patriot Arrested Because Of His Free Speech

"Washington DC-area police identified a suspect from the riot at the US Capitol after the man was thrown off a Delta flight for chanting “Trump 2020! -- [John] Lolos was a passenger and was disturbing other passengers on the airplane by continuously yelling “Trump 2020!” the court document reads. As the man waited at the gate for a new flight, an airport police officer only identified as “Officer Braddock” recognized Mr Lolos, whom he believed matched a man he saw in a video on his personal Instagram feed waving a flag among the group looting the Capitol. A Delta spokesperson told The Independent, ““Actions taken to remove unruly customers on flights are based solely on behaviour that affects the safety and security of our operation including noncompliance with instruction from flight crews.”

So they essentially targeted this guy just because he was exercising his free speech -- and basically racially profiled him and arrested him; just because he was a white guy who fit some general suspect description -- what kind of country is this where something like that can happen?? Hopefully, this guy will be released to his Mom until they can sort this all out...

They need to toss him in jail, the guy is like the OP, a real moron.
Don’t blame the fbi for keeping a close eye on these white wing militias. There’s another Timothy mcveigh among them. And when we take them down and it gets ugly don’t try to turn it into a waco.

I didn’t blame anyone, why do you support the riots?
No of course not

Who did I blame, I have read the post over a couple of times, so please show me who I blamed, should be easy for you.
Where did I say I support the riots?

I was referring to how you guys cry when we spy on these white militias and you say the government is getting to intrusive when the fact is these groups are unhinged and triggered.

"Washington DC-area police identified a suspect from the riot at the US Capitol after the man was thrown off a Delta flight for chanting “Trump 2020! -- [John] Lolos was a passenger and was disturbing other passengers on the airplane by continuously yelling “Trump 2020!” the court document reads. As the man waited at the gate for a new flight, an airport police officer only identified as “Officer Braddock” recognized Mr Lolos, whom he believed matched a man he saw in a video on his personal Instagram feed waving a flag among the group looting the Capitol. A Delta spokesperson told The Independent, ““Actions taken to remove unruly customers on flights are based solely on behaviour that affects the safety and security of our operation including noncompliance with instruction from flight crews.”

So they essentially targeted this guy just because he was exercising his free speech -- and basically racially profiled him and arrested him; just because he was a white guy who fit some general suspect description -- what kind of country is this where something like that can happen?? Hopefully, this guy will be released to his Mom until they can sort this all out...

They need to toss him in jail, the guy is like the OP, a real moron.
Don’t blame the fbi for keeping a close eye on these white wing militias. There’s another Timothy mcveigh among them. And when we take them down and it gets ugly don’t try to turn it into a waco.

I didn’t blame anyone, why do you support the riots?
No of course not

Who did I blame, I have read the post over a couple of times, so please show me who I blamed, should be easy for you.
Where did I say I support the riots?

I was referring to how you guys cry when we spy on these white militias and you say the government is getting to intrusive when the fact is these groups are unhinged and triggered.

When have cried over spying on white militia groups? You get involved in those groups, you get what you get. All terrorist groups need to be watched, that is why I am all for you militia loving animals to get spied on and arrested, you deserve it!

Biff, I hate you!

Now with that written I am thinking Thorazine and a good amount of rest at the State or even Private Mental Hospital for that guy...
What's wrong with this country that we don't let people on airliners who are screaming crazy shit? I mean seriously. If you can't scream crazy shit on airliners what next will the PC police outlaw? Buying huge amounts of fertilizer while driving a rented truck?

Biff, I hate you!

Now with that written I am thinking Thorazine and a good amount of rest at the State or even Private Mental Hospital for that guy...
What's wrong with this country that we don't let people on airliners who are screaming crazy shit? I mean seriously. If you can't scream crazy shit on airliners what next will the PC police outlaw? Buying huge amounts of fertilizer while driving a rented truck?

Tim McVeigh ghost will never rest!!!

Biff, I hate you!

Tim McVeigh ghost will never rest!!!
And we'll probably start making people checking citizenship before taking flying lessons. OUR FREEDOMS ARE UDDER ATTACK

It wouldn't matter what he was hollering-- could have been yelling "Martians are here!" You want to take a flight with a guy hollering the whole time? Be honest.
Republicans want chic fil a to be free to not serve gays but they don’t want an airline to be free to throw an annoying trump supporter off their plane?

The gay isn’t bothering anyone but the troublemaker on the plane was.
Dude, no wonder you're way into the weeds. Chic fil a NEVER stopped serving gay customers, NEVER stopped hiring gay workers, EVER. You might want to try a fact or two instead of feelz when you're ranting.

It wouldn't matter what he was hollering-- could have been yelling "Martians are here!" You want to take a flight with a guy hollering the whole time? Be honest.
Republicans want chic fil a to be free to not serve gays but they don’t want an airline to be free to throw an annoying trump supporter off their plane?

Dude, no wonder you're way into the weeds. Chic fil a NEVER stopped serving gay customers, NEVER stopped hiring gay workers, EVER. You might want to try a fact or two instead of feelz when you're ranting.
Ok cake makers. You don’t want them to have to make gay wedding cakes.

You are mistaken. I want private enterprise to do what it wants to do, whether that is to refuse participation in a gay "marriage" or kicking a disruptive passenger off a plane. I certainly wouldn't want to be stuck in a closed tube with a moron for a couple of hours, no matter what he's shrieking.

You are mistaken. I want private enterprise to do what it wants to do, whether that is to refuse participation in a gay "marriage" or kicking a disruptive passenger off a plane. I certainly wouldn't want to be stuck in a closed tube with a moron for a couple of hours, no matter what he's shrieking.
What about refusing to take part in a biracial marriage?

Or refusing to let coloreds eat at your diner?

Funny because last I checked jews say Jesus wasn’t the messiah. What’s more offensive than that? Yet you have no problem taking that bamitsva money.

What about refusing to take part in a biracial marriage?

Or refusing to let coloreds eat at your diner?

Funny because last I checked jews say Jesus wasn’t the messiah. What’s more offensive than that? Yet you have no problem taking that bamitsva money.
1. Refusing participation in a gay "marriage" is not refusing service altogether. You might as well fault a Jewish owned deli for refusing to cater a KKK rally.
2. I didn't say anything about public accommodation laws. The bakers would have no problem with a gay couple coming in and buying a cake off the shelf, and the Jewish deli owner would have no problem with a KKK member coming in and buying a corned beef sandwich.
3. I'll turn it around on you. Who should be forced to participate in a biracial marriage? Shouldn't everyone have the choice to attend or not attend an event based on their own preferences? I heard that several high profile entertainers refused to allow their work to be used by certain politicians. Should they be forced to allow it? I also heard that several high profile athletes refused to visit the White House at the invitation of the President. Should they be forced to attend because reasons?

Little anti-semetic there, don't you think?

Forum List

Back