Conservative Liz Truss is UK’s next Prime Minister

Meh.

Meet the New Boss, Same as the Old Boss: Liz Truss Will be Next Prime Minister of the United Kingdom

...Judging by her past performance — from campaigning in favour of staying in the EU and high-profile gaffes when in power, to the green agenda and open borders policy proposals she has laid out during the leadership campaign — Britons can expect to see more globalist governance from yet another World Economic Forum-aligned creature of Westminster, who mimes platitudes like ‘Build Back Better’ and ‘Levelling Up” as the culture and country are slowly destroyed.

...“I am determined to build on that track record as leader and Prime Minister by doubling down in our drive to hit net zero emissions by 2050 in a Conservative way which helps households and businesses,” Truss said in August, adding: “I also recommitted to our 2030 goal for halting nature decline, pledged to continue reforming farm payments, help people insulate their homes, champion renewables and new clean technologies.”

“I was an environmentalist before it was fashionable, joining my parents on marches about saving our planet from CFCs (Chlorofluorocarbons) and harm to the ozone layer,” Truss boasted.....

You do know that the UK was already conservative... but they threw the previous conservative leader out, right?
That and the UK version of a conservative is more in line with the traditional sense of the word rather than the white whackadoodle party it is here.

That and the UK version of a conservative is more in line with the traditional sense of the word rather than the white whackadoodle party it is here.
She is certifiable.Her support comes from the headcase wing of the party. Low taxes paid for by borrowing is her policy. They cant find an economist to explain how it works.

God help us.

She is certifiable.Her support comes from the headcase wing of the party. Low taxes paid for by borrowing is her policy. They cant find an economist to explain how it works.

God help us.
Went and did some research since I don't really keep up with UK politics that closely. You have my sympathies.

White….white…..white…..white!

And the Lib pulls out his anti-white racism card.

You are correct since their version of coservative is much like our liberal, but you shouldn't call the left the whackaddole party like that even if it is true.

White??? Have you seen Sen Tim Scott? Rep Edmonds of Fla? Black Republicans. In words from the 60's UP YOURS!

Here, excuse me, I have a question ....
Liz Truss has a height of only 161 cm ....
did Elizabeth II lose so much in height by age ....
Who knows, is it possible?...
Fb_btmpWIAIJCl7

Truss is almost out.

You heard it here first!

Bye bye Liz!

Not much time remaining for Globlalist Truss.

Who will replace her? Globlalist Boris The Clown?

Poor Europe a shadow of what it was.

Forum List

Back