Conservative Ladies, a Question:

Which Lib Would you Procreate with to save Mankind?

• Sealybobo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • xotoxi

• Mani

• DevNell

• Samson

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Geaxtohell

• VaYank5150

• Article 15

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Dogbert

• Noose

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since I can't vote for more than one, I'll just name the ones: Xo, Geaux, Samson, Noose, and VaYank.

The only reason I named any is because I doubt those not named are bothered in the least by that.

Maybe those named are more bothered. ;)

Last edited:
I once jacked off to a picture of Susan Sarandon in People Magazine; now that she is free I might really go for it!

It was a tough choice but I take my responsibility to vote seriously. If I'd been able to vote for more than one, I'd have chosen Samson, Noose and Art. As I could only vote for one.... it's gotta be Art. He's a babe magnet.

Say What????

Please forgive me. But, hey, if it is any consolation, everyone thinks the same of me regardless of how many times I have spoken otherwise.

Immie
You thought I was a guy. Funny, that didn't bother me at all but the guys generally get bothered if one assumes they are a girl.

It didnt bother me, if I had an actual picture of myself then I might be bothered by the mistake but then again if some one mistake my bald shaved head for that of a female I dont want to see the kind of women they may have been around.:lol:

Forum List

Back