Conservative hero Tucker Carlson to take secret liberal Megyn Kelly's slot!

Tucker Carlson is perhaps the most annoying out of the conservative news show host. At least Hannity and O'Rielly are entertaining. Carlson is just annoying.

If somebody is winning who exactly is losing? Carlson finally has a good solo gig with Fox, and Kelly has a potentially sweet gig with NBC. This wasn't some sort of political game.

I've always liked Tucker Carlson. I haven't seen his show yet, but I've heard good things about it so far. After years of wandering from show to show as a Fox News contributor it's nice to see him get his own gig.

I've always liked Tucker Carlson. I haven't seen his show yet, but I've heard good things about it so far. After years of wandering from show to show as a Fox News contributor it's nice to see him get his own gig.

Pfffffft, he's still wandering/pandering.

OMG, what a relief. I am sure he will throw out the blood soaked chair Maygayn "GREAT TO SEE YOU" Kelly sat on.

Tucker and Hannity...badass lineup. Douchebag O'Reilly still sticking around apparently though.

Tucker Carlson is perhaps the most annoying out of the conservative news show host. At least Hannity and O'Rielly are entertaining. Carlson is just annoying.

Yes.....he is annoying to left wing morons because he makes them look like idiots.....

Forum List

Back