Conservative Constitutional Expert On Cruz's Eligibility

TeaBagger

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2016
deadstate-ted-cruz-.jpg

This will really piss off the conservatives and Cruz supporters. But... it's all academic at this point because Canadian slime ball and megalomaniac Ted Cruz has already self-destructed.

You heard if from the horse face's mouth Ann Coulter. She's not the only one who is making this argument.

deadstate-ted-cruz-.jpg

This will really piss off the conservatives and Cruz supporters. But... it's all academic at this point because Canadian slime ball and megalomaniac Ted Cruz has already self-destructed.

Coulter is wrong, you don't apply for anything at an American embassy or consulate, you simply file a form with them to document an American citizen born abroad.

deadstate-ted-cruz-.jpg

Coulter is wrong, you don't apply for anything at an American embassy or consulate, you simply file a form with them to document an American citizen born abroad.

You're missing the point. An American born abroad may not be a considered natural born. There was a question about McCain that was adjudicated and the reason he was eligible is because he was born in what was an American territory in that he was born on an American military base.

John McCain is not convinced that Cruz is eligible.
John McCain: 'I Don't Know' If Ted Cruz Is 'Natural Born ...

deadstate-ted-cruz-.jpg

You're missing the point. An American born abroad may not be a considered natural born. There was a question about McCain that was adjudicated and the reason he was eligible is because he was born in what was an American territory in that he was born on an American military base.

Of course they are, they aren't required to go through the naturalization process, they are born citizens regardless of where. Also I bet McCains parents filed the form also, because the military was there due to a treaty, the base was foreign soil.

deadstate-ted-cruz-.jpg

You're missing the point. An American born abroad may not be a considered natural born. \.

'may not' according to whom?

I think Cruz is hardly qualified- but he is eligible.

I am enjoying watching the Birtherism of Trump and Coulter- but Cruz is eligible.

deadstate-ted-cruz-.jpg

Of course they are, they aren't required to go through the naturalization process, they are born citizens regardless of where.

Ever American who came here from about country is naturalized but they are not Natural born and therefore ineligible to be POTUS. Naturalization is not the same as natural born.

Cruz's father was not born in the US. Cruz's parents were both Canadian citizen as was Cruz until he denounced it in 2013.

deadstate-ted-cruz-.jpg

You're missing the point. An American born abroad may not be a considered natural born. \.

I am enjoying watching the Birtherism of Trump and Coulter- but Cruz is eligible.

Of course he's not qualified but eligibility is a legitimate concern. He mother was born in the US but became a Canadian citizen. Cruz was a Canadian citizen until 2013. This theoretically means that before 2013 he could have been prime minister of Canada and a US senator.

deadstate-ted-cruz-.jpg

Of course they are, they aren't required to go through the naturalization process, they are born citizens regardless of where.

Ever American who came here from about country is naturalized but they are not Natural born and therefore ineligible to be POTUS. Naturalization is not the same as natural born.

Cruz's father was not born in the US. Cruz's parents were both Canadian citizen as was Cruz until he denounced it in 2013.

So you have documentation that Teds mother renounced her American citizenship and was naturalized in Canada? Feel free to post it anytime.

deadstate-ted-cruz-.jpg

Of course he's not qualified but eligibility is a legitimate concern. He mother was born in the US but became a Canadian citizen. Cruz was a Canadian citizen until 2013. This theoretically means that before 2013 he could have been prime minister of Canada and a US senator.

Do you know why Ted had dual citizenship, Canada has birthright citizenship just like the US. His parents moved to the US when Ted was 4 and his dual citizenship was never a topic of family conversation.

deadstate-ted-cruz-.jpg

Actually- no it couldn't- but that has nothing to do with him being a natural born citizen.

Cruz was a Canadian citizen until 2013- and that does not disqualify him.

deadstate-ted-cruz-.jpg

Do you know why Ted had dual citizenship, Canada has birthright citizenship just like the US. His parents moved to the US when Ted was 4 and his dual citizenship was never a topic of family conversation.

Cruz was born in Canada and that makes him a Canadian citizen same as if a Mexican is born in the US. Up until late 2013 Ted Cruz was a natural born Canadian citizen. You can only be natural born in one country.

Cruz's mother lived in Canada for 8 years as a Canadian citizen.
Ted Cruz's Mother Was On Official List Of Canadian Citizens ...

His father and mother were Canadian citizens. Ted was born in Canada. That makes him a NATURAL BORN Canadian. His mother was eligible to vote in Canadian elections.

Read the Cruz camp's full statement on the voter list over at Breitbart

Cruz may be in deep shit for defrauding his campaign contributors, voters and workers.

You heard if from the horse face's mouth Ann Coulter. She's not the only one who is making this argument.

She's a he.

But okay.

How about when she has her Adams apple shaved and he has sex reassignment surgery? Ann has a lot to work with. With the good surgeon she could be prettier than Caitlin Jenner.

Fix her manly jaw and "her" Adams apple and Ann would be hot. Ann could work on feminizing her voice. Hell, Ann almost fools me now.

Ann-Coulter.jpg

Cruz was born in Canada and that makes him a Canadian citizen same as if a Mexican is born in the US. Up until late 2013 Ted Cruz was a natural born Canadian citizen. You can only be natural born in one country.

Cruz's mother lived in Canada for 8 years as a Canadian citizen.

His father and mother were Canadian citizens. Ted was born in Canada. That makes him a NATURAL BORN Canadian. His mother was eligible to vote in Canadian elections.

Read the Cruz camp's full statement on the voter list over at Breitbart

Cruz may be in deep shit for defrauding his campaign contributors, voters and workers.

IF Cruz's mother was not an American citizen when he was born- then he is not a natural born citizen.

But so far there is no actual evidence that she was.

His dual citizenship has no affect on his natural born American citizenship.

deadstate-ted-cruz-.jpg

Actually- no it couldn't- but that has nothing to do with him being a natural born citizen.

By your logic Arnold Schwarzenegger would be qualified. His circumstances are similar. Cruz and Arnold were both born outside the US. Arnold's parents were Austrian and Cruz's parent's were Canadian. Cruz's mother was registered to vote in Canadian elections.

By your logic Arnold Schwarzenegger would be qualified. His circumstances are similar. Cruz and Arnold were both born outside the US. Arnold's parents were Austrian and Cruz's parent's were Canadian. Cruz's mother was registered to vote in Canadian elections.

Arnold Schwartzenegger was born in Austria to Austrian parents.
Cruz was born in Canada to a Cuban father and American mother.

If that seems the same to you- well........

Forum List

Back