Conservative Christians Were The Political Pawns Of 2018

Christ's kingdom is not of this world. Jesus told Pontius Pilate that if his kingdom was of this world, his army would have come to save him.

I love it when the man with absolutely no principles what so ever - other than perhaps his devotion to evil - Lakhota... lectures others on principles.

This is the most important vote the Christians ever cast.

Lakhota cannot explain to me why it was tragic for the Europeans to steal land from the Natives, but why it's okay for the illegal immigrants to steal INTO our land.

Basically, Lakhota has no foundational principles other than "America sucks", which is the foundational principles of a middle schooler.

I love it when the man with absolutely no principles what so ever - other than perhaps his devotion to evil - Lakhota... lectures others on principles.

This is the most important vote the Christians ever cast.

Lakhota cannot explain to me why it was tragic for the Europeans to steal land from the Natives, but why it's okay for the illegal immigrants to steal INTO our land.

Basically, Lakhota has no foundational principles other than "America sucks", which is the foundational principles of a middle schooler.

Without HuffingPaint he'd be lost for anything to blabber about

Lakhota has as much love for Christians as Emperor Nero. We are eager to hear him express his concern for our well being.

Lakhota has as much love for Christians as Emperor Nero. We are eager to hear him express his concern for our well being.

I am an atheist, but from Lakhota I sense that he just HATES HATES God. He's not welcome to the club, we don't allow evil here.

The so-called teachings of Jesus are the polar opposite of Trump and everything he stands for.

So, here it is. You call them the "so called teachings of Jesus"...that is, you don't even call them 'teachings' apparently. You probably don't even believe that Jesus actually lived, so little respect you have for Christians.

Donald Trump has led a regrettable, even reprehensible moral life, but if you led him to the Bible, he would say beyond the shadow of a doubt that Jesus Christ was a superb moral teacher, if not the very Son of God. And THAT is the difference. He understands his place...but you do not. YOU STAND IN JUDGMENT OF JESUS CHRIST.

Donald Trump does not. Christians--believe it--understand the difference.

Hillary Clinton defended her husband by pouring public scorn and ridicule on the women he raped and sexually harassed. Is she the candidate Christians should have supported?

This has been going on since the gnostics. Atheists whining that Christians arent good enough Christians. They say "hell aint hot enough" but I am sure it will be quite hot enough to instruct in this case.

Part of the propaganda war. Dont let non-christians tell you how to be christian. Especially abortion pushing, homosexual agenda promoting anti-Christian Democrats.

This is telling though. They know who is beating them and are moving to nullify that disadvantage. We stopped them importing Muslims at such a huge rate. So this is plan B.

In the meantime enjoy the Democrat whine about Presidents who rent Christian enough to be President. :)

The so-called teachings of Jesus are the polar opposite of Trump and everything he stands for.

So, here it is. You call them the "so called teachings of Jesus"...that is, you don't even call them 'teachings' apparently. You probably don't even believe that Jesus actually lived, so little respect you have for Christians.

Donald Trump has led a regrettable, even reprehensible moral life, but if you led him to the Bible, he would say beyond the shadow of a doubt that Jesus Christ was a superb moral teacher, if not the very Son of God. And THAT is the difference. He understands his place...but you do not. YOU STAND IN JUDGMENT OF JESUS CHRIST.

Donald Trump does not. Christians--believe it--understand the difference.

Lakota is a puritan. And they demand puritanism. These puritan atheists are the worst of all cases. Pharisaical. Just what Jesus warned us against.

When the Temple was razed by the Romans Judaism died off except for the pharisees. So we now have the double misfortune of facing puritan atheists and Pharisees. They work together in deciding who is pure enough and who isnt even though they themselves will "enter not" into the Kingdom of Heaven as atheists.

" Yea, they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men’s shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with their finger. 5 But all their works they do to be seen of men...But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye shut the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye enter not in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering in to enter...ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte; and when he is become so, ye make him twofold more a son of hell than yourselves."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back