Conservative Action Alerts and Nevada Rancher

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
After 2 threads on this and numerous references to Waco someone got suspicious. Hat tip No doginna for finding this. Here is the quotes how it happened:

It amazes me how few people understand the facts in this case, but are all too ready to jump in and pass judgement.

Fact #1 - The feds have NOT surrounded the Bundy ranch. They have surrounded the 600,000 acres of public land that Bundy has been stealing feed from.

Fact #2 - Even Bundy admits that he owes $300,000 in grazing fees.

Fact #3 - A federal judge ruled in 1998 that Bundy must STOP grazing his cattle on the public land.

IMHO - the sheer volume of threads and the general lack of information about the issues involved by those who are starting the threads leads me to believe that some right-wing militia - type organization has released an "action alert" trying to whip people up into a frenzy about this.

Have you noticed all the Waco and Ruby Ridge references? I don't think that is an accident - I think they were prompted by the action alert. The Turner Diaries crowd is trying to whip the faithful into a frenzy
so they'll grab their guns and rush off to this guys ranch to try to ignite the civil war they've been fantasizing about for so long.

I KNEW IT!
They even used the words "Action Alert"

Last Man Standing: Armed Feds Surround Nevada Rancher?s Property

It contains all of the common misinformation that these threads begin with - like the feds are surrounding this guys ranch, etc ...

The best part honestly is that Paulitician and Lovebear were moved to action from this action alert like a trained monkey.

Whats even better is the comments below the story at: Last Man Standing: Armed Feds Surround Nevada Rancher?s Property

Where they all stand around the camp fire telling each other scary (soon to come) horrors bound to come as they all circle jerk off their misery :badgrin:

wayne · 4 hours ago
Chris, I think you are probably sensing the end of America as we've known it

Billy Nash · 17 hours ago
Now I know why the government is hoarding ammo. Target practice in Nevada!

@Talon141 · 5 hours ago
This is all about control and trying to control Americans never works because we bite back, that's the reason for the 200 heavily armed pussies surrounding the ranch,this won't turn out good for this family if one of these jack boots gets a itchy trigger finger,look what we have let happen to OUR country,may God help us all !

:lol:

Maybe you and your ilk would like it better if they posted from a roped off First Amendment Area like the Feds originally set up in Bunkerville.

I don't know who is right or wrong as far as the land goes but I do know that this is a truly idiotic time for fed. police to play Nazi unless they want to start a war.

I don't know who is right or wrong as far as the land goes but I do know that this is a truly idiotic time for fed. police to play Nazi unless they want to start a war.

The fed is only "playing Nazi" to the people who see Nazis under their bed.

Why would ejecting trespassers from federal land start a "war"?

The rancher is as clearly in the wrong the same as someone who enters the country illegally and/or sells/buys/uses pot.

Do they enforce the border with this vigor? Hmmm?

Maybe we should move the turtles to the Mexican border

Interesting how no one on the left is commenting on the fact that the BLM have actually set up a First Amendment area.

The "desert tortoise" has nothing to do with it. It's just a non sequitur to feed your hatred of "conservation".

The fact of the matter is Bundy has been actively (and admittedly) breaking the law for more than 20 years.

The "desert tortoise" has nothing to do with it. It's just a non sequitur to feed your hatred of "conservation".

The fact of the matter is Bundy has been actively (and admittedly) breaking the law for more than 20 years.

There are many articles stating that the main reason was to "save the desert tortoise". I'm tired of putting up links. But they are out there.

That's what flagged the bullshit.

Your finding the idea humorous doesn't change the fact that a great many Americans are worried that the federal gov. wants to establish a tyranny. Adding support to that idea is indeed idiotic.

You think the public is trespassing on public land?

Your finding the idea humorous doesn't change the fact that a great many Americans are worried that the federal gov. wants to establish a tyranny. Adding support to that idea is indeed idiotic.

I think running a commercial cattle operation on public lands, while refusing to pay the grazing fees and ignoring a federal judge's order to remove the cattle is trespassing.

I think running a commercial cattle operation on public lands, while refusing to pay the grazing fees and ignoring a federal judge's order to remove the cattle is trespassing.

It may have begun over turtles and cattle but in the video I saw it appeared that uniformed armed men were using tazers and dogs to violently assault the public on public property. Two wrongs don't make a right. And one crime doesn't justify a more serious one-especially by the government.

Forum List

Back