Conseratives are leaving the GOP

Bye!

Make sure to vote for that third party candidate who gets 1% in the election.

Vote? Who said we should vote at all?

I would just love to see the expression on their faces if Hillary is elected with only a 5% turn out.

What a disgrace that would be for a country that militarily forces "democracy" on other countries.

5%?

What color is the sky in your world?

Bye!

Make sure to vote for that third party candidate who gets 1% in the election.

Vote? Who said we should vote at all?

I would just love to see the expression on their faces if Hillary is elected with only a 5% turn out.

What a disgrace that would be for a country that militarily forces "democracy" on other countries.

5%?

What color is the sky in your world?

I realize hat people are mindless drones for the most part, thus they will continue to vote for the same idiots who are destroying the middle class.

In fact, many slaves back in the day actually liked their slave masters and probably would have voted to stay rather then be set free.

The best answer to the ignorance of our political parties is to be….no party!!!!! And I'm serious. They don't care about people, they care only about their own profit. And that's really sad.

I'm not leaving. Do conservatives think they can maintain America's 350-year conservative tradition by going rogue?
I don't know. Ask the Whigs....The Republicans have started down their own road to obscurity.

Many Conservatives have already left the GOP and more plan to.

Let Me ask you people something.

When does a third party actually become a "Replacement" party?

The only thing at this moment saving the GOP is the two party system that actively and illegally, keeps other candidates out of elections by setting unreasonable goals to office.

Every American should support a return to free and open elections for every American. As the Founders intended.

I'm not leaving. Do conservatives think they can maintain America's 350-year conservative tradition by going rogue?
I don't know. Ask the Whigs....The Republicans have started down their own road to obscurity.

Many Conservatives have already left the GOP and more plan to.

Let Me ask you people something.

When does a third party actually become a "Replacement" party?

The only thing at this moment saving the GOP is the two party system that actively and illegally, keeps other candidates out of elections by setting unreasonable goals to office.

Every American should support a return to free and open elections for every American. As the Founders intended.

Why should conservatives continue to elect people who purport to represent them but don't?

I'm not really into the third party idea. I'm more for trying to undo the centralization of the federal government. It is the system that is corrupt and everything it touches, including a third party, will be infected.

In short, there is too much power and money at the federal level. People need to focus on electing state legislatures who will support states rising up and amending the Constitution. Many states have already done so, how about yours?

Amendments such as term limits for Congress and a balanced budget are just a taste of what needs to be done here. The progressive centralization of the government, which went into high gear at the turn of the 20th century, needs to be undone.

Forum List

Back