Connecting the Dots in the IRS Scandal

Without the "OBAMA!", "they did it too", or any other form of deflection do you believe an organization openly claim to be either directly or indirectly affiliated with the TEA Party should be granted 501(c)(4) status?

I promise, once we get past this one question we can move on to any other aspect of this "scandal" you care to discuss.

Because the right to freedom of speech esp in political causes trumps any attempt to restrict that speech? Just a guess here.

That argument has been spun to have something to do with the "IRS scandal" which it does not. If you will skip the deflection for a single post we can move on to whether or not there was an attempt to suppress freedom of speech just the same, as I promised.

Suppressing freedom of speech is what the IRS scandal is all about, dick head.

Because the right to freedom of speech esp in political causes trumps any attempt to restrict that speech? Just a guess here.

That argument has been spun to have something to do with the "IRS scandal" which it does not. If you will skip the deflection for a single post we can move on to whether or not there was an attempt to suppress freedom of speech just the same, as I promised.

To many on the Left, it is not suppression of free speech. In their minds, it is doing the right thing.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

To many on the Left, it is not suppression of free speech. In their minds, it is doing the right thing.

Yes. They're all for free speech. As long as it's speech they can approve of. If not, it's hate speech and needs to be banned. They're all for suppression, as long as their team is doing the suppressing.

Humm maybe union thugs should do the same, or Media matters and the like. conservative groups are being singled out because they are conservatives. this administration uses the IRS to help further it's political agenda.

Without the "OBAMA!", "they did it too", or any other form of deflection do you believe an organization openly claim to be either directly or indirectly affiliated with the TEA Party should be granted 501(c)(4) status?

I promise, once we get past this one question we can move on to any other aspect of this "scandal" you care to discuss.

If media matters and all the leftwing propaganda outlets have been granted it, then so should TEA party groups.

Without the "TEA Party", "they did it too", or any other form of deflection do you believe Media Matters should be granted 501(c)(3) status?

Sounds what you are saying is an argument which began early in the G. W. Bush administration. I would guess it was Carl Rove's brain child. It started off slow and then built up into a full blown conspiracy as the argument to go to war began. The Right would cry foul and demand they got equal time in and on all the media outlets. They would completely make stuff up to support their argument to go to war. The audience would hear one side and hear the other side and based on the two arguments would decide which was the better course of action. Unfortunately the Right was completely lying. The same strategy is used today by the Right, the TEA Party, and any other offspring the Rove Rot that has spawned. Any honest media is a "liberal rag", whenever the TEA Party does not get the same treatment as Media Matters it is discrimination, anytime someone tries to enforce the law when the Right breaks it is it conspiracy against the Right. The Right keep whining that they are being treated unfairly. Well if the Right would play fairly they would be treated fairly. Break all the rules and being treated fairly means the Right will get punished, or at least they should be. An organization back by the Koch brothers is not a social welfare organization and therefor they should not be granted 501(c)(4) status. The Right really needs to quit whining every time they get caught trying to abuse the system. Maybe because they don't believe in the system they figure they don't have to follow its rules. I really do feel like flaming so consider this my best attempt at being nice.

Yes. They're all for free speech. As long as it's speech they can approve of. If not, it's hate speech and needs to be banned. They're all for suppression, as long as their team is doing the suppressing.

With leftists the concept of freedom of speech is like a greased pig. They just can't seem to get ahold of it.

If media matters and all the leftwing propaganda outlets have been granted it, then so should TEA party groups.

Without the "TEA Party", "they did it too", or any other form of deflection do you believe Media Matters should be granted 501(c)(3) status?

Sounds what you are saying is an argument which began early in the G. W. Bush administration. I would guess it was Carl Rove's brain child. It started off slow and then built up into a full blown conspiracy as the argument to go to war began. The Right would cry foul and demand they got equal time in and on all the media outlets. They would completely make stuff up to support their argument to go to war. The audience would hear one side and hear the other side and based on the two arguments would decide which was the better course of action. Unfortunately the Right was completely lying. The same strategy is used today by the Right, the TEA Party, and any other offspring the Rove Rot that has spawned. Any honest media is a "liberal rag", whenever the TEA Party does not get the same treatment as Media Matters it is discrimination, anytime someone tries to enforce the law when the Right breaks it is it conspiracy against the Right. The Right keep whining that they are being treated unfairly. Well if the Right would play fairly they would be treated fairly. Break all the rules and being treated fairly means the Right will get punished, or at least they should be. An organization back by the Koch brothers is not a social welfare organization and therefor they should not be granted 501(c)(4) status. The Right really needs to quit whining every time they get caught trying to abuse the system. Maybe because they don't believe in the system they figure they don't have to follow its rules. I really do feel like flaming so consider this my best attempt at being nice.

Pure horseshit. I won't even waste my time refuting it. The facts have been posted here ad nauseum. Nothing could be more obvious than the fact that IRS has been persecuting rightwing groups. Anyone who denies it is a scumbag or an idiot.

End of story.

Forum List

Back