Connecting the Dots in the IRS Scandal

Dots?

That's funny.

Because you leave out the Progressive group dots that got the same treatment.

FAIL.

Big time FAIL.

So why is it that a TEA Party organization would apply for 501 c3 status rather than 527 c3 status?

why are conservative groups singled out?

"conservative" groups are singled out as are any other politically aligned group. A 501 c3 status is not for politically aligned groups. The TEA Party groups could have at least been smart enough to hide their organization if they were going to try and sneak into the wrong line. I realize the TEA Party has a difficult time with complicated processes but at least take off the TEA Party t-shirt when you show up to the social welfare gathering.

Wrong again, turd breath. There are dozens of leftwing propaganda outlets with 501 c3 and 501 c4 status. MediaMatters is a classic example. They received their status with no questions asked.

As usual, you post horseshit totally unrelated to the actual facts.

Dots?

That's funny.

FAIL.

Big time FAIL.

really.. bull....Point them out...Some conservative groups have been waiting 3 years or more no liberal groups have had the same treatment

The 55 questions the IRS asked one tea party group after more than two years of waiting – including demands for names of all its donors and volunteers

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/05_02/Richmond tea party IRS letter.pdf

why are conservative groups singled out?

"conservative" groups are singled out as are any other politically aligned group. A 501 c3 status is not for politically aligned groups. The TEA Party groups could have at least been smart enough to hide their organization if they were going to try and sneak into the wrong line. I realize the TEA Party has a difficult time with complicated processes but at least take off the TEA Party t-shirt when you show up to the social welfare gathering.

Humm maybe union thugs should do the same, or Media matters and the like. conservative groups are being singled out because they are conservatives. this administration uses the IRS to help further it's political agenda.

Without the "OBAMA!", "they did it too", or any other form of deflection do you believe an organization openly claim to be either directly or indirectly affiliated with the TEA Party should be granted 501(c)(4) status?

I promise, once we get past this one question we can move on to any other aspect of this "scandal" you care to discuss.

Dots?

That's funny.

FAIL.

Big time FAIL.

Only two Progressive groups were investigated and they were 'rubber stamped'.

Last edited:

Humm maybe union thugs should do the same, or Media matters and the like. conservative groups are being singled out because they are conservatives. this administration uses the IRS to help further it's political agenda.

Without the "OBAMA!", "they did it too", or any other form of deflection do you believe an organization openly claim to be either directly or indirectly affiliated with the TEA Party should be granted 501(c)(4) status?

I promise, once we get past this one question we can move on to any other aspect of this "scandal" you care to discuss.

Because the right to freedom of speech esp in political causes trumps any attempt to restrict that speech? Just a guess here.

Because the right to freedom of speech esp in political causes trumps any attempt to restrict that speech? Just a guess here.

That argument has been spun to have something to do with the "IRS scandal" which it does not. If you will skip the deflection for a single post we can move on to whether or not there was an attempt to suppress freedom of speech just the same, as I promised.

The thousands of ACORN splinter groups were rubber stamped, as were "Move On Dot Org', Media Matters, not to mention all the Local Unions across the Country.

Calm down, I know Union Locals come under different Laws, but why should they? I could donate a million dollars to Local Plumbers Union 592 an the Local could donate it to any Political cause they chose with impunity.

Why should any group directly or indirectly associated with the Left be granted a 501 c4 Charter? Once we get by this we can move on.

And where do you get the "Tea Party" from? It's the TEA party movement, it's millions of independent thinking people all across the Country.

Why should any group directly or indirectly associated with the Left be granted a 501 c4 Charter? Once we get by this we can move on.

And where do you get the "Tea Party" from? It's the TEA party movement, it's millions of independent thinking people all across the Country.

I don't think the Left has its own version of the "Tea Party". Any you know of? I write it like that because one of the very self proclaimed TEA Party member wrote it as such.

Lois Lerner, working in conjunction with Freedom Works, Ted Cruz, Rand Paul and other conservatives, concocted a plot to make President Obama look bad.

/tin foil hat off.

Why not..just as feasible.

By the way..all the Tea Party groups? Yep. Breaking the law.

And none of you want to send them to Mexico.

For shame. For shame.

Baaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

:rofl:

That argument has been spun to have something to do with the "IRS scandal" which it does not. If you will skip the deflection for a single post we can move on to whether or not there was an attempt to suppress freedom of speech just the same, as I promised.
There's no question it was an attempt to suppress freedom of speech and political activity. That is basically established.
Also established is that every single statement made by the administration here has been a lie. It was not a localized issue. It was not confined to the Cincinnatti office. It was not a paperwork glitch. The new rules they proposed were not meant to clarify policy. Left wing groups were not equally targeted. Eiljah Cummings did not discover the culprit i a right wing attorney for the IRS.
Every single statement.
How can we believe anything the administration says about this?

The Tea Party was brand new, obsessive and brainwashed, so of course there were hundreds of those DUH, yet the only group denied was a Dem one. If you don't want delays, Pubs should stop cutting IRS funding. END OF ''SCANDAL'', hater dupes.

If media matters and all the leftwing propaganda outlets have been granted it, then so should TEA party groups.

Without the "TEA Party", "they did it too", or any other form of deflection do you believe Media Matters should be granted 501(c)(3) status?

So that they can be intimidated into ceasing donations, right?

No, to make sure they are coming from legal sources..

Why do you think they come from illegal sources? Sorry, the advantages of anonymous contribution outweigh any concerns about possible illegal source money.

As long as the money wasn't stolen or come from selling drugs, how could it be "illegal?" If it was stolen or come from selling drugs, that's a matter for law enforcement, not the IRS.

Forum List

Back