Conk head Al Sharton lashes out at young Black Lives Matter protesters

The good Rev Al now sees the end of the road. He used his bully pulpit of fear and hate on two generations of Blacks, but this one sees him for what he is: a self-promoting huckster who needs to retire to the old Black Racist home along with Jesse and Louis. Times up Al, you can call them Pimps or any other name you want, it won't help THEY SEE YOU FOR WHAT YOU ARE.

I love Jasmine. I've got to hear more from this lady.

Why am I not surprised...the chicks an idiot.

Coming from you that means she must be a Mensa member. Thanks. :laugh:

I can understand why you like her...you both have a tendency to say shit that comes back and bites you in the ass.
MickD ....that may be a better name than asslips.

I love her because she lets people know whats on her mind. You can call me Micky D. It just keeps reminding me of how stupid you felt when you assumed I said something you cant seem to quote. I cant imagine how frustrating it must be for you when I make you look like an idiot all the time.
laugh.gif

Last edited:

I can understand why you like her...you both have a tendency to say shit that comes back and bites you in the ass.

I love her because she lets people know whats on her mind. You can call me Micky D. It just keeps reminding me of how stupid you felt when you assumed I said something you cant seem to quote. I cant imagine how frustrating it must be for you when I make you look like an idiot all the time.
laugh.gif

No,no,no......MickD,it's got a black rapper ring to it.

laugh.gif

You can call me whatever. Its still going to make me think about how you thought I said something you cant seem to find anywhere. It must be aggravating for you come up short all the time.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You can call me whatever. Its still going to make me think about how you thought I said something you cant seem to find anywhere. It must be aggravating for you come up short all the time.
laugh.gif

Go ahead with your ridiculous assertions..no one believes them anyway.
In fact all it does is bring new attention to the stupidity that is MickD.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Go ahead with your ridiculous assertions..no one believes them anyway.
In fact all it does is bring new attention to the stupidity that is MickD.
Dont be aggravated. Its not a good look.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back