Congresswoman says she might shoot her grandchildren to save them. This is what the once sane and honorable republican party has become.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
Crank up the crazy and rip the knob off. I thought it couldn't get any worse than Sarah Palin and Louie Gohmert, but recent repubs have taken it to a whole nother level. The really scary part is she actually has people who support her.

In Hitler's bunker, they could not bear the horrible thought of their children living in a world taken over by the mud people. So they killed their kids.

HR 2377 is a red flag law which would prohibit someone from acquiring a firearm if they pose "a risk of imminent personal injury to self or another individual, by purchasing, possessing, or receiving a firearm or ammunition".

This crazy bitch would rather kill her own grandkids than see this law passed.

She should be the first person flagged from acquiring firearms under this law.

I have five grandchildren. I would do anything, anything, to protect my five grandchildren, including as a last resort, shooting them if I had to, to protect the lives of my grandchildren. - Crazy Grandma

I have five grandchildren. I would do anything, anything, to protect my five grandchildren, including as a last resort, shooting them if I had to, to protect the lives of my grandchildren. - Crazy Grandma
Since when do you oppose aborting kids?

Are "them" her grandchildren? Perhaps she meant "them" to be people attempting to hurt her grandchildren but said it wrong.

Crank up the crazy and rip the knob off. I thought it couldn't get any worse than Sarah Palin and Louie Gohmert, but recent repubs have taken it to a whole nother level. The really scary part is she actually has people who support her.

Here is a woman making a choice and you are losing your shit. Why?

How does it feel, knowing you cannot make any case, prevail in any debate, absent lying your lips off, or using a deliberately edited video so context of that actual exchange is set aside, does that actually work for you, puff you up and please you???

So utterly devoid of morality, principle, and character you actually thought posting an edited video, edited specifically to obliterate context was a winning deal for you, you thought that was clever???

You, are a piece of filth, the earth suffers at your presence upon it..... :fu:

How does it feel, knowing you cannot make any case, prevail in any debate, absent lying your lips off, or using a deliberately edited video so context of that actual exchange is set aside, does that actually work for you, puff you up and please you???

So utterly devoid of morality, principle, and character you actually thought posting an edited video, edited specifically to obliterate context was a winning deal for you, you thought that was clever???

You, are a piece of filth, the earth suffers at your presence upon it..... :fu:
That's what the crazy lady said. I didn't have anything to do with it.

Republicans are crazy and liars – the proposed legislation doesn’t ‘take away’ anyone’s rights.

Yet another example of how Republicans are dishonest and incapable of sound, responsible governance.

Are "them" her grandchildren? Perhaps she meant "them" to be people attempting to hurt her grandchildren but said it wrong.

It seems clear to me that that is what she meant.

I have no doubt that BULLDOG knew as well what she meant, and deliberately posted this in a manner as to misrepresent it.

This is exactly what we know to expect of BULLDOG's lying kind.

Forum List

Back