Congressman Calls On Biden To Undergo a Cognitive Test

Keep going, GQP, keep attacking and insulting Joe!

:happy-1:
You're ridiculous.
If I wanted to I bet a hundred bucks you called into question Trumps mental capacity and a search would reveal such. As it is you are not worth the time that search would take as everyone here knows how far down the rabbit hole you've fallen, thus making my assumption obvious to all.
The issues the two men face are very different.

Biden is an old man who is clearly slowing down due to age. Trump is a damaged child who is clearly controlled by narcissistic personality disorder.

Back to your rabbit hole, Trumpster.
Biden needs to take the cognitive test.
Every Democrat needs to swear an oath to the Constitution or get deported to KKKalifornia.

No he doesn't. Just like the former guy didn't either but there he is bragging about taking a test only people suffering from some form of mental deficiency take. Funny stuff.

Every Democrat needs to do something they've already done? Assuming you're referring to politicians. Have you thought about taking a cognitive test?
Another one. Hilarious. Dementia Joe getting tested has you Leftards piddling your diapers.
I'm really not worried about it. But thanks for not replying to anything in my post, demonstrates quite a bit.

You're ridiculous.
If I wanted to I bet a hundred bucks you called into question Trumps mental capacity and a search would reveal such. As it is you are not worth the time that search would take as everyone here knows how far down the rabbit hole you've fallen, thus making my assumption obvious to all.

Biden is an old man who is clearly slowing down due to age. Trump is a damaged child who is clearly controlled by narcissistic personality disorder.

Every Democrat needs to swear an oath to the Constitution or get deported to KKKalifornia.

No he doesn't. Just like the former guy didn't either but there he is bragging about taking a test only people suffering from some form of mental deficiency take. Funny stuff.

Every Democrat needs to do something they've already done? Assuming you're referring to politicians. Have you thought about taking a cognitive test?
Another one. Hilarious. Dementia Joe getting tested has you Leftards piddling your diapers.
I'm really not worried about it. But thanks for not replying to anything in my post, demonstrates quite a bit.
No shock you’re in a tizzy defending Uncle Joe from being tested like you Leftards attacked Trump who actually took the test.

We all know Joe has dementia. We just want to know what stage he’s in right now.

You're ridiculous.

No shock you’re in a tizzy defending Uncle Joe from being tested like you Leftards attacked Trump who actually took the test.

We all know Joe has dementia. We just want to know what stage he’s in right now.
I'm obviously not the one tizzying, crybaby.

You're ridiculous.

Take the test and all will be answered.
But for over a year he’s been avoiding it. I should say his handlers actually.

Trump took one and released the report.
Get a non political doctor to do it. Like Fauci.:auiqs.jpg:

Let's review how the media reported Trumphitlers test at the time...note the evolution of the narrative:

Reuters: "Cognitive test given to Trump is a 10-minute routine screening"
Sky News: "As it happened: Donald Trump's cognitive test 'normal'"
CBC (Canada): "A look at the cognitive test that Trump aced — and why it's 'not considered definitive'"
WaPo: "Why you may be misunderstanding the mental test that Trump passed with flying colors"
NYT: "Cognitive Test Trump Took May Have Been Undermined by Publicity, Doctors Warn"
Time: "What Donald Trump's Mental Health Exam Doesn't Tell Us"
ArsTechnica: "TESTING FAIL — After Trump aced cognitive test, doctor who wrote it says it’s being misused"
KHN: "Creator Of Brain Exam That Trump Aced Demands New Training For Testers"

I'll take well-meaning, stuttering, forgetful Sleepy Old Uncle Joe any day over the ignorant, arrogant, autocratic, despotic Orange Baboon-God and his a$$wipes.

Rump and his Sturmabteilung ( Proud Boys and Oathkeepers, acting as S.A. [Brown Shirts]) were an existential threat to American representative democracy.

If we have to put up with a Placeholder Presidency in order to escape the destruction of American democracy under the Orange Baboon, I can live with that.

You don't understand what democracy is. Obviously.

Why is that? Because I don't believe that it's OK for a President of the United States to incite a mob to Insurrection in a last-ditch attempt to hold onto power?

Yeah... sure... you tell 'em, Sparky. :cuckoo:

Liar. Trump never incited a mob.

You're ridiculous.

I don't think anyone who is serious expects Biden to take a cognitive test like for whatever reason the former guy bragged about how he aced it. :auiqs.jpg: You only take one if you're already having problems.

Anyway, crybaby, hold your breath, I'm sure he'll hop on that real soon.

You're ridiculous.

I don't think anyone who is serious expects Biden to take a cognitive test like for whatever reason the former guy bragged about how he aced it. :auiqs.jpg: You only take one if you're already having problems.

Liar. Everyone 70+ gets a cognitive test as part of their annual physical.

Let's review how the media reported Trumphitlers test at the time...note the evolution of the narrative:

CBC (Canada): "A look at the cognitive test that Trump aced — and why it's 'not considered definitive'"
WaPo: "Why you may be misunderstanding the mental test that Trump passed with flying colors"
NYT: "Cognitive Test Trump Took May Have Been Undermined by Publicity, Doctors Warn"
ArsTechnica: "TESTING FAIL — After Trump aced cognitive test, doctor who wrote it says it’s being misused"

I'll take well-meaning, stuttering, forgetful Sleepy Old Uncle Joe any day over the ignorant, arrogant, autocratic, despotic Orange Baboon-God and his a$$wipes.

Rump and his Sturmabteilung ( Proud Boys and Oathkeepers, acting as S.A. [Brown Shirts]) were an existential threat to American representative democracy.

If we have to put up with a Placeholder Presidency in order to escape the destruction of American democracy under the Orange Baboon, I can live with that.

Why is that? Because I don't believe that it's OK for a President of the United States to incite a mob to Insurrection in a last-ditch attempt to hold onto power?

The thugs rioting and breaking into the Capitol are just naturally violent, eh?

You're ridiculous.

The vast majority don't. And the vast, vast majority don't brag about it like it's a Nobel Prize. :auiqs.jpg:

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

You mean unarmed citizens let into the Capitol by police to express grievance with their elected representatives only to be gun downed.

You're ridiculous.

How many have you had so far?

You mean unarmed citizens let into the Capitol by police to express grievance with their elected representatives only to be gun downed.

"citizens"? How many were "gunned down"? You are indicating more than one. Or are you just lying................again?

Prove President Trump incited them. Go ahead.

"citizens"? How many were "gunned down"? You are indicating more than one. Or are you just lying................again?

He's not lying, he just can't remember.

Forum List

Back