Congressman Calls On Biden To Undergo a Cognitive Test

Only one president was not only stupid enough to take a cognitive test, but then idiotic enough to brag about it later.

"I can draw a clock!" the moron Trump.

Keep going, GQP, keep attacking and insulting Joe!

:happy-1:
Hilarious coming from someone who mentions Trump 50 times a day 5 months after he left office. I let the French do the attacks on Beta Boy Joe.
View attachment 502924 View attachment 502925
2bIemAK.png
Yet another meme because you can’t defend the indefensible.

No stupid! Yet another meme because there’s no point in wasting time on your idiocy.

Every day you just look dumber and dumber sticking up for Trump and claiming the election was stolen.
Yes, YOU said Trump needed to take a cognitive test, and here you are saying Biden doesn’t when everyone under the sun knows he has dementia.

You're ridiculous.
If I wanted to I bet a hundred bucks you called into question Trumps mental capacity and a search would reveal such. As it is you are not worth the time that search would take as everyone here knows how far down the rabbit hole you've fallen, thus making my assumption obvious to all.
The issues the two men face are very different.

Biden is an old man who is clearly slowing down due to age. Trump is a damaged child who is clearly controlled by narcissistic personality disorder.

Back to your rabbit hole, Trumpster.
Biden needs to take the cognitive test.
Every Democrat needs to swear an oath to the Constitution or get deported to KKKalifornia.

No he doesn't. Just like the former guy didn't either but there he is bragging about taking a test only people suffering from some form of mental deficiency take. Funny stuff.

Every Democrat needs to do something they've already done? Assuming you're referring to politicians. Have you thought about taking a cognitive test?

Trump took one and released the report.
Get a non political doctor to do it. Like Fauci.:auiqs.jpg:

Let's review how the media reported Trumphitlers test at the time...note the evolution of the narrative:

Reuters: "Cognitive test given to Trump is a 10-minute routine screening"
Sky News: "As it happened: Donald Trump's cognitive test 'normal'"
CBC (Canada): "A look at the cognitive test that Trump aced — and why it's 'not considered definitive'"
WaPo: "Why you may be misunderstanding the mental test that Trump passed with flying colors"
NYT: "Cognitive Test Trump Took May Have Been Undermined by Publicity, Doctors Warn"
Time: "What Donald Trump's Mental Health Exam Doesn't Tell Us"
ArsTechnica: "TESTING FAIL — After Trump aced cognitive test, doctor who wrote it says it’s being misused"
KHN: "Creator Of Brain Exam That Trump Aced Demands New Training For Testers"

I'll take well-meaning, stuttering, forgetful Sleepy Old Uncle Joe any day over the ignorant, arrogant, autocratic, despotic Orange Baboon-God and his a$$wipes.

Rump and his Sturmabteilung ( Proud Boys and Oathkeepers, acting as S.A. [Brown Shirts]) were an existential threat to American representative democracy.

If we have to put up with a Placeholder Presidency in order to escape the destruction of American democracy under the Orange Baboon, I can live with that.

You're ridiculous.
If I wanted to I bet a hundred bucks you called into question Trumps mental capacity and a search would reveal such. As it is you are not worth the time that search would take as everyone here knows how far down the rabbit hole you've fallen, thus making my assumption obvious to all.

Biden is an old man who is clearly slowing down due to age. Trump is a damaged child who is clearly controlled by narcissistic personality disorder.

Every Democrat needs to swear an oath to the Constitution or get deported to KKKalifornia.
What do you servile mindless RumpBots know about keeping faith with the Constitution?

A$$wipe$ who live in Glass Insurrections shouldn't throw stones.

You're ridiculous.
Trump had to take the test also....
When you reach a certain age you get the test as part of your yearly Medicare exam. I have taken the cognitive test twice and aced it both times. It is not all that hard.

You're ridiculous.

With Trump hold up in Mar-a-Lago claiming he still president, having a cognitive test would seem a bright idea. He’s definitely more in need of one then Joe Biden.

Did you say Putin’s press conference? The one where he praised Biden’s mental acuity, his “ability to get exactly what he wants”, his professionalism, and his preparation. It seems Putin is not fooling himself, even if Trump is.

I hope this means that the US doesn’t have to worry about infrastructure hacking anymore.
Biden gave him a pipeline, of course he is going to be nice to him.

Let's review how the media reported Trumphitlers test at the time...note the evolution of the narrative:

CBC (Canada): "A look at the cognitive test that Trump aced — and why it's 'not considered definitive'"
WaPo: "Why you may be misunderstanding the mental test that Trump passed with flying colors"
NYT: "Cognitive Test Trump Took May Have Been Undermined by Publicity, Doctors Warn"
ArsTechnica: "TESTING FAIL — After Trump aced cognitive test, doctor who wrote it says it’s being misused"

I'll take well-meaning, stuttering, forgetful Sleepy Old Uncle Joe any day over the ignorant, arrogant, autocratic, despotic Orange Baboon-God and his a$$wipes.

Rump and his Sturmabteilung ( Proud Boys and Oathkeepers, acting as S.A. [Brown Shirts]) were an existential threat to American representative democracy.

If we have to put up with a Placeholder Presidency in order to escape the destruction of American democracy under the Orange Baboon, I can live with that.

You don't understand what democracy is. Obviously.

Why is that? Because I don't believe that it's OK for a President of the United States to incite a mob to Insurrection in a last-ditch attempt to hold onto power?

Yeah... sure... you tell 'em, Sparky. :cuckoo:

Why is that? Because I don't believe that it's OK for a President of the United States to incite a mob to Insurrection in a last-ditch attempt to hold onto power?

Yeah... sure... you tell 'em, Sparky. :cuckoo:

You Leftards really want to believe an unarmed middle aged woman can overthrow the USA.

You're ridiculous.

What do you servile mindless RumpBots know about keeping faith with the Constitution?

A$$wipe$ who live in Glass Insurrections shouldn't throw stones.
The thought of President Applesauce Brains getting a cognitive test really has you Leftards in a tizzy.

You're ridiculous.

No he doesn't. Just like the former guy didn't either but there he is bragging about taking a test only people suffering from some form of mental deficiency take. Funny stuff.

Every Democrat needs to do something they've already done? Assuming you're referring to politicians. Have you thought about taking a cognitive test?
Another one. Hilarious. Dementia Joe getting tested has you Leftards piddling your diapers.

Forum List

Back