Congressman calls for banning bitcoin because it takes power from the corrupt Fedearal reserve

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Congressman Calls for Banning Bitcoin Because it 'Takes Power' from the Corrupt Federal Reserve
(Support Free Thought) - In 2017, the state of Arizona went after the federal government’s attack on gold and silver by eliminating the capital gains taxes on precious metals. This paved the way to deal a massive blow to the Federal Reserve and end their monopoly on money. While the precious metals move was certainly noteworthy, legislation passed last year by the Arizona Senate was nothing short of revolutionary as it officially recognized cryptocurrencies as money by allowing residents to pay their taxes in it. But when you challenge the Federal Reserve, they fight back.
-------------------------------

AZ PROBABLY knows wth hell is coming and that's why they legalized it this way. If chit hit the fan and there was no power your bitcoin millions are USELESS.......

Of course Brad Sherman is a democrat and of course he is from California.

You think Republicans won't be hostile to Bitcoin if they think it's a real threat to the greenback? You're very naive. It's not a partisan issue. It's the powerful elite versus the rest of us issue

You think Republicans won't be hostile to Bitcoin if they think it's a real threat to the greenback? You're very naive. It's not a partisan issue. It's the powerful elite versus the rest of us issue
I don't remember claiming all republicans would be on the Bitcoin bandwagon. Let me check for a moment......nope! I didn't!

Statist republicans form the backbone of the Never Trumper movement and they are globalists
at heart (Mitt Romney, i.e.). They want the Federal Reserve to control the monetary system so it can be manipulated to suit their needs.

I don't remember claiming all republicans would be on the Bitcoin bandwagon. Let me check for a moment......nope! I didn't!

If you don't think it's a partisan issue don't make it one.

If you don't think it's a partisan issue don't make it one.
Tell that to Brad Sherman. He's the errand boy for the money masters at the Fed.
And yes, while I truly believe the issue is not strictly partisan, it will be mostly right wing politicians with an innate hostility to Big Government types who will oppose this issue, to the extent any of them do.

Sorry if it bothers you but the democrats have ruthlessly and systematically eliminated all independent thinkers from their party. Bernie Sanders might oppose the Fed and very few others but I doubt you'll see any
real push back from the left.

Forum List

Back