Congress to award Congressional Gold Medals to Police Officers for 1/6; 21 Repubs vote against

Our Communist run government will honor the LEOs for a fake insurrection while our Communist run MSM destroys officer Nicholas Reardon for saving the life of a young Black woman.

These ENEMIES of AMERICA are fooling NO ONE except their Useful Idiot Cult followers.
"Fake Insurrection"! Hurry, write your Senators & Congress people & demand a bi partisan commission to investigate that "fake insurrection"! Quickly, time is running out! We demand the truth!

Our Communist run government will honor the LEOs for a fake insurrection while our Communist run MSM destroys officer Nicholas Reardon for saving the life of a young Black woman.

These ENEMIES of AMERICA are fooling NO ONE except their Useful Idiot Cult followers.
"Fake Insurrection"! Hurry, write your Senators & Congress people & demand a bi partisan commission to investigate that "fake insurrection"! Quickly, time is running out! We demand the truth!
Fuvk off .....

How many people have been arrested for Insurrection?

Dumbass Leftist ....

Go Figure !!!

The "just following orders" defense didn't work for Adolf Eichmann during his trial.

Maybe it will turn out better for the capitol police, since Ike was hanged.

Maybe, but probably not.

The democrats are following in the footsteps of Hitler exactly, including this Reichstag Fire.

Insurrectionists run wild in Portland, Seattle, Los Angeles, etc. Meanwhile people are held without bail or due process for fucking trespass.

This cannot stand, it will break, and soon.
Unfortunately, we have Russian inspired useful idiots like Uncensored spreading lies. Here is the video of Teh insurrection.

Putin pussies like Uncensored will tell you to believe him and not the video. A Stalinist tactic of which he is very familiar.

View attachment 501878

Fucktard Nazi..

I hope Sleepy Joe doesn't embarrass the country tomorrow when he meets with Uncle Pooty.

America will look like a bunch of leftard fools if Sleepy Joe actually talks about the collusion myth as something that actually happened.

How could Uncle Joe possibly embarrass us as badly as Pooty’s Puppet did?

"Please Vlad, don't do that again, ok? Pretty please? I'll be a good boy, I promise"!

Since the Gold Medal recipients accomplished their mission without a threat of personal injury I might award them the lesser bronze medal for standing around, It's ironic that the real heroes who shot and killed assassin James Hodgkinson and protected republicans during a baseball game practice are all but lost.

Full list of Republicans who voted "no" to awarding the Congressional Gold Medal to police officers who defended the Capitol​

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Lauren Boebert, Colorado
  • Michael Cloud, Texas
  • Andrew Clyde, Georgia
  • Warren Davidson, Ohio
  • Matt Gaetz, Florida
  • Louie Gohmert, Texas
  • Bob Good, Virginia
  • Paul Gosar, Arizona
  • Marjorie Taylor Greene, Georgia
  • Andy Harris, Maryland
  • Jody Hice, Georgia
  • Thomas Massie, Kentucky
  • Mary Miller, Illinois
  • Barry Moore, Alabama
  • Ralph Norman, South Carolina
  • Scott Perry, Pennsylvania
  • John Rose, Tennessee
  • Matt Rosendale, Montana
  • Chip Roy, Texas
  • Greg Steube, Florida
While I am not a Capitol Police officer, if I were, I would no longer acknowledge any on that list and if they have to go thru a metal detector, it just might go off enough for a full body search...............a lot.
This is a list of Congressmen and women who are resisting the Communist side of the Federal Government.

May God watch over these brave men and women.

CNN)Five months after the January 6 insurrection, the House and Senate have come to an agreement that will award the Congressional Gold Medal to the officers who defended the Capitol.

But 21 House Republicans refused to support the legislation, the latest reminder that members of Congress still cannot agree on the facts of the deadly Capitol Hill riot.

The 21 Republicans who voted against the bill are:
  1. Lauren Boebert of Colorado
  2. John Rose of Tennessee
  3. Andy Harris of Maryland
  4. Thomas Massie of Kentucky
  5. Bob Good of Virginia
  6. Louie Gohmert of Texas
  7. Barry Moore of Alabama
  8. Ralph Norman of South Carolina
  9. Matt Rosendale of Montana
  10. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia
  11. Chip Roy of Texas
  12. Paul Gosar of Arizona
  13. Andy Biggs of Arizona
  14. Warren Davidson of Ohio
  15. Scott Perry of Pennsylvania
  16. Matt Gaetz of Florida
  17. Greg Steube of Florida
  18. Andrew Clyde of Georgia
  19. Jody Hice of Georgia
  20. Mary Miller of Illinois
  21. Michael Cloud of Texas
These Repubs are the Who’s Who of the Trumpist lunatic fringe.
There's nothing heroic about arresting people for trespassing. The bill is purely political.

Full list of Republicans who voted "no" to awarding the Congressional Gold Medal to police officers who defended the Capitol​

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Lauren Boebert, Colorado
  • Michael Cloud, Texas
  • Andrew Clyde, Georgia
  • Warren Davidson, Ohio
  • Matt Gaetz, Florida
  • Louie Gohmert, Texas
  • Bob Good, Virginia
  • Paul Gosar, Arizona
  • Marjorie Taylor Greene, Georgia
  • Andy Harris, Maryland
  • Jody Hice, Georgia
  • Thomas Massie, Kentucky
  • Mary Miller, Illinois
  • Barry Moore, Alabama
  • Ralph Norman, South Carolina
  • Scott Perry, Pennsylvania
  • John Rose, Tennessee
  • Matt Rosendale, Montana
  • Chip Roy, Texas
  • Greg Steube, Florida
While I am not a Capitol Police officer, if I were, I would no longer acknowledge any on that list and if they have to go thru a metal detector, it just might go off enough for a full body search...............a lot.
This is a list of Congressmen and women who are resisting the Communist side of the Federal Government.

May God watch over these brave men and women.
Is there anyone or anything that trump fluffers wouldn't throw under the bus in their worship of fat donnie?

"Please Vlad, don't do that again, ok? Pretty please? I'll be a good boy, I promise"!
Kind of like telling him to "knock it off" huh .....

I'm sure you don't get that but, the rest of us normal thinking folks do.
"I don't see why it would be"!
I saw that kraykray klown Tom Cotton whining on Fox about how “weak” Biden was.

But of course nary a word about Dotard’s subservient, pathetic & embarrassing as hell showing in Helsinki :rolleyes-41:

And those voting against making Juneteentth a national holiday

View attachment 502288
A lot of the same cast of disgusting characters.
Yeah....especially that scum of all scum Gosar.
KleenexTruk.jpg

Is there anyone or anything that trump fluffers wouldn't throw under the bus in their worship of fat donnie?
Your comment is psycho and meaningless.

You psycho Leftist have nothing.

Not even reality.
So...another "NO"....there isn't anyone or anything you wouldn't throw under the bus in your worship of fat donnie.

Forum List

Back