Congress to award Congressional Gold Medals to Police Officers for 1/6; 21 Repubs vote against

Gold medals for doing their jobs? Now granted this would seem to be a slam dunk for a member of the GOP that generally fawn all over the police but..................................
So...no medals for military members for just doing their jobs too, eh?

Fine by me.
Of course. Shitte can all medals because................................trump.

Everything isn't about Trump even though oddly many can not see that.
You're right...everything isn't about trump.....thank the gods.

Full list of Republicans who voted "no" to awarding the Congressional Gold Medal to police officers who defended the Capitol​

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Lauren Boebert, Colorado
  • Michael Cloud, Texas
  • Andrew Clyde, Georgia
  • Warren Davidson, Ohio
  • Matt Gaetz, Florida
  • Louie Gohmert, Texas
  • Bob Good, Virginia
  • Paul Gosar, Arizona
  • Marjorie Taylor Greene, Georgia
  • Andy Harris, Maryland
  • Jody Hice, Georgia
  • Thomas Massie, Kentucky
  • Mary Miller, Illinois
  • Barry Moore, Alabama
  • Ralph Norman, South Carolina
  • Scott Perry, Pennsylvania
  • John Rose, Tennessee
  • Matt Rosendale, Montana
  • Chip Roy, Texas
  • Greg Steube, Florida
While I am not a Capitol Police officer, if I were, I would no longer acknowledge any on that list and if they have to go thru a metal detector, it just might go off enough for a full body search...............a lot.
A list of everyone who is going to be re-elected. Thanks.
Ah...put you down also for supporting the re-election of those spitting on our Capitol Police. Anything for your lard and god, right? Still waiting for that election fraud proof. Tick Tock.
You stupid troll. That is the only answer you deserve.
So...you support spitting on the Capitol police when they saved Congressmembers and the VP from injury or lynching. You've made your traitorous position very very clear.

You get a gold medal for standing around? If these officers were so heroic why are democrats still whining about the incident? It's interesting to note that the names of the officers who defended the republican baseball team and risked their own lives by killing James Hodgkinson who opened fire and wounded Congressman Sclalise are unknown and unremembered.

Full list of Republicans who voted "no" to awarding the Congressional Gold Medal to police officers who defended the Capitol​

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Michael Cloud, Texas
  • Andrew Clyde, Georgia
  • Warren Davidson, Ohio
  • Matt Gaetz, Florida
  • Louie Gohmert, Texas
  • Bob Good, Virginia
  • Paul Gosar, Arizona
  • Andy Harris, Maryland
  • Jody Hice, Georgia
  • Mary Miller, Illinois
  • Barry Moore, Alabama
  • John Rose, Tennessee
  • Chip Roy, Texas
  • Greg Steube, Florida
While I am not a Capitol Police officer, if I were, I would no longer acknowledge any on that list and if they have to go thru a metal detector, it just might go off enough for a full body search...............a lot.
Ah...put you down also for supporting the re-election of those spitting on our Capitol Police. Anything for your lard and god, right? Still waiting for that election fraud proof. Tick Tock.
So...you support spitting on the Capitol police when they saved Congressmembers and the VP from injury or lynching. You've made your traitorous position very very clear.

Not giving them medals is not spitting on them. They got their check at the end of the week.

Nancy Pelosi, James Clyburn, and others, called federal law enforcement officers "storm troopers" when they were sent to defend a federal courthouse and other federal property in Portland last summer.

And the American Marxists want us to believe that they care about the Capitol Police with this cheap trick.

You get a gold medal for standing around? If these officers were so heroic why are democrats still whining about the incident? It's interesting to note that the names of the officers who defended the republican baseball team and risked their own lives by killing James Hodgkinson who opened fire and wounded Congressman Sclalise are unknown and unremembered.

Bread and circuses. I applaud the Republicans who voted against this show.

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Michael Cloud, Texas
  • Andrew Clyde, Georgia
  • Warren Davidson, Ohio
  • Matt Gaetz, Florida
  • Louie Gohmert, Texas
  • Bob Good, Virginia
  • Paul Gosar, Arizona
  • Andy Harris, Maryland
  • Jody Hice, Georgia
  • Mary Miller, Illinois
  • Barry Moore, Alabama
  • John Rose, Tennessee
  • Chip Roy, Texas
  • Greg Steube, Florida

Not giving them medals is not spitting on them. They got their check at the end of the week.
Same applies for our military, right? No need for the Navy Cross, the Army Cross, the Medal of Honor, etc. because they got their check on the 15th and the end of the month, right?

Of course you applaud them. This is what trump's cult is.

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Michael Cloud, Texas
  • Andrew Clyde, Georgia
  • Warren Davidson, Ohio
  • Matt Gaetz, Florida
  • Louie Gohmert, Texas
  • Bob Good, Virginia
  • Paul Gosar, Arizona
  • Andy Harris, Maryland
  • Jody Hice, Georgia
  • Mary Miller, Illinois
  • Barry Moore, Alabama
  • John Rose, Tennessee
  • Chip Roy, Texas
  • Greg Steube, Florida

Same applies for our military, right? No need for the Navy Cross, the Army Cross, the Medal of Honor, etc. because they got their check on the 15th and the end of the month, right?

I already answered this.

Gold medals for doing their jobs? Now granted this would seem to be a slam dunk for a member of the GOP that generally fawn all over the police but..................................
So...no medals for military members for just doing their jobs too, eh?

Fine by me.
Of course. Shitte can all medals because................................trump.

Everything isn't about Trump even though oddly many can not see that.
aint that the truth....

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Michael Cloud, Texas
  • Andrew Clyde, Georgia
  • Warren Davidson, Ohio
  • Matt Gaetz, Florida
  • Louie Gohmert, Texas
  • Bob Good, Virginia
  • Paul Gosar, Arizona
  • Andy Harris, Maryland
  • Jody Hice, Georgia
  • Mary Miller, Illinois
  • Barry Moore, Alabama
  • John Rose, Tennessee
  • Chip Roy, Texas
  • Greg Steube, Florida
Conservatives are infamous for their hypocrisy.

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Michael Cloud, Texas
  • Andrew Clyde, Georgia
  • Warren Davidson, Ohio
  • Matt Gaetz, Florida
  • Louie Gohmert, Texas
  • Bob Good, Virginia
  • Paul Gosar, Arizona
  • Andy Harris, Maryland
  • Jody Hice, Georgia
  • Mary Miller, Illinois
  • Barry Moore, Alabama
  • John Rose, Tennessee
  • Chip Roy, Texas
  • Greg Steube, Florida
Saved them?

Hahahaha HahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahaha HahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahaha HahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahaha HahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahaha

Of course you applaud them. This is what trump's cult is.
here is trump again.....

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Michael Cloud, Texas
  • Andrew Clyde, Georgia
  • Warren Davidson, Ohio
  • Matt Gaetz, Florida
  • Louie Gohmert, Texas
  • Bob Good, Virginia
  • Paul Gosar, Arizona
  • Andy Harris, Maryland
  • Jody Hice, Georgia
  • Mary Miller, Illinois
  • Barry Moore, Alabama
  • John Rose, Tennessee
  • Chip Roy, Texas
  • Greg Steube, Florida
Would you please link that they feel "spit on" and or disrespected by these persons please.

Thank you

Rules of USMB require links

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Michael Cloud, Texas
  • Andrew Clyde, Georgia
  • Warren Davidson, Ohio
  • Matt Gaetz, Florida
  • Louie Gohmert, Texas
  • Bob Good, Virginia
  • Paul Gosar, Arizona
  • Andy Harris, Maryland
  • Jody Hice, Georgia
  • Mary Miller, Illinois
  • Barry Moore, Alabama
  • John Rose, Tennessee
  • Chip Roy, Texas
  • Greg Steube, Florida
so are liberals you dumbass.....

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Michael Cloud, Texas
  • Andrew Clyde, Georgia
  • Warren Davidson, Ohio
  • Matt Gaetz, Florida
  • Louie Gohmert, Texas
  • Bob Good, Virginia
  • Paul Gosar, Arizona
  • Andy Harris, Maryland
  • Jody Hice, Georgia
  • Mary Miller, Illinois
  • Barry Moore, Alabama
  • John Rose, Tennessee
  • Chip Roy, Texas
  • Greg Steube, Florida
The funny thing is, they think we didn't already know they'd support those on the list. Of course they will......this is what they are......scum supporting scum.

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Michael Cloud, Texas
  • Andrew Clyde, Georgia
  • Warren Davidson, Ohio
  • Matt Gaetz, Florida
  • Louie Gohmert, Texas
  • Bob Good, Virginia
  • Paul Gosar, Arizona
  • Andy Harris, Maryland
  • Jody Hice, Georgia
  • Mary Miller, Illinois
  • Barry Moore, Alabama
  • John Rose, Tennessee
  • Chip Roy, Texas
  • Greg Steube, Florida
The Capitol Police should just inform the above Representatives (in writing) that the next time there's ANY kind of emergency on the Capitol grounds, they're all on their own. They can all fend for themselves as far as I'm concerned.

Forum List

Back