Congress to award Congressional Gold Medals to Police Officers for 1/6; 21 Repubs vote against

Full list of Republicans who voted "no" to awarding the Congressional Gold Medal to police officers who defended the Capitol​

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Lauren Boebert, Colorado
  • Michael Cloud, Texas
  • Andrew Clyde, Georgia
  • Warren Davidson, Ohio
  • Matt Gaetz, Florida
  • Louie Gohmert, Texas
  • Bob Good, Virginia
  • Paul Gosar, Arizona
  • Marjorie Taylor Greene, Georgia
  • Andy Harris, Maryland
  • Jody Hice, Georgia
  • Thomas Massie, Kentucky
  • Mary Miller, Illinois
  • Barry Moore, Alabama
  • Ralph Norman, South Carolina
  • Scott Perry, Pennsylvania
  • John Rose, Tennessee
  • Matt Rosendale, Montana
  • Chip Roy, Texas
  • Greg Steube, Florida
While I am not a Capitol Police officer, if I were, I would no longer acknowledge any on that list and if they have to go thru a metal detector, it just might go off enough for a full body search...............a lot.

Nancy's Reichstag Fire

She ordered the Capitol police to stand down, when did she give the order to let the Antifa guys in?
OK, Poe
Take your meds Biden Loon (lol. That's my you imitation)

Full list of Republicans who voted "no" to awarding the Congressional Gold Medal to police officers who defended the Capitol​

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Michael Cloud, Texas
  • Andrew Clyde, Georgia
  • Warren Davidson, Ohio
  • Matt Gaetz, Florida
  • Louie Gohmert, Texas
  • Bob Good, Virginia
  • Paul Gosar, Arizona
  • Andy Harris, Maryland
  • Jody Hice, Georgia
  • Mary Miller, Illinois
  • Barry Moore, Alabama
  • John Rose, Tennessee
  • Chip Roy, Texas
  • Greg Steube, Florida
While I am not a Capitol Police officer, if I were, I would no longer acknowledge any on that list and if they have to go thru a metal detector, it just might go off enough for a full body search...............a lot.
The Capitol Police should just inform the above Representatives (in writing) that the next time there's ANY kind of emergency on the Capitol grounds, they're all on their own. They can all fend for themselves as far as I'm concerned.
They shouldn't address them by their titles either....and back of the line on anything.

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Michael Cloud, Texas
  • Andrew Clyde, Georgia
  • Warren Davidson, Ohio
  • Matt Gaetz, Florida
  • Louie Gohmert, Texas
  • Bob Good, Virginia
  • Paul Gosar, Arizona
  • Andy Harris, Maryland
  • Jody Hice, Georgia
  • Mary Miller, Illinois
  • Barry Moore, Alabama
  • John Rose, Tennessee
  • Chip Roy, Texas
  • Greg Steube, Florida

Nancy's Reichstag Fire

She ordered the Capitol police to stand down, when did she give the order to let the Antifa guys in?
OK, Poe
Take your meds Biden Loon (lol. That's my you imitation)
Ok, Poe.....

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Michael Cloud, Texas
  • Andrew Clyde, Georgia
  • Warren Davidson, Ohio
  • Matt Gaetz, Florida
  • Louie Gohmert, Texas
  • Bob Good, Virginia
  • Paul Gosar, Arizona
  • Andy Harris, Maryland
  • Jody Hice, Georgia
  • Mary Miller, Illinois
  • Barry Moore, Alabama
  • John Rose, Tennessee
  • Chip Roy, Texas
  • Greg Steube, Florida

I salute each and every one of them.

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Michael Cloud, Texas
  • Andrew Clyde, Georgia
  • Warren Davidson, Ohio
  • Matt Gaetz, Florida
  • Louie Gohmert, Texas
  • Bob Good, Virginia
  • Paul Gosar, Arizona
  • Andy Harris, Maryland
  • Jody Hice, Georgia
  • Mary Miller, Illinois
  • Barry Moore, Alabama
  • John Rose, Tennessee
  • Chip Roy, Texas
  • Greg Steube, Florida
A list of everyone who is going to be re-elected. Thanks.
Ah...put you down also for supporting the re-election of those spitting on our Capitol Police. Anything for your lard and god, right? Still waiting for that election fraud proof. Tick Tock.
You stupid troll. That is the only answer you deserve.
So...you support spitting on the Capitol police when they saved Congressmembers and the VP from injury or lynching. You've made your traitorous position very very clear.

Not giving them medals is not spitting on them. They got their check at the end of the week.
Same applies for our military, right? No need for the Navy Cross, the Army Cross, the Medal of Honor, etc. because they got their check on the 15th and the end of the month, right?
Getting your picture taken with "rioters" isn't worthy of a Meritorious Service ribbon, let alone any of those real live-fire battle medals for real heroes.

Grow the fuck up, Butch.

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Michael Cloud, Texas
  • Andrew Clyde, Georgia
  • Warren Davidson, Ohio
  • Matt Gaetz, Florida
  • Louie Gohmert, Texas
  • Bob Good, Virginia
  • Paul Gosar, Arizona
  • Andy Harris, Maryland
  • Jody Hice, Georgia
  • Mary Miller, Illinois
  • Barry Moore, Alabama
  • John Rose, Tennessee
  • Chip Roy, Texas
  • Greg Steube, Florida
Ah...put you down also for supporting the re-election of those spitting on our Capitol Police. Anything for your lard and god, right? Still waiting for that election fraud proof. Tick Tock.
So...you support spitting on the Capitol police when they saved Congressmembers and the VP from injury or lynching. You've made your traitorous position very very clear.

Not giving them medals is not spitting on them. They got their check at the end of the week.
Same applies for our military, right? No need for the Navy Cross, the Army Cross, the Medal of Honor, etc. because they got their check on the 15th and the end of the month, right?
Getting your picture taken with "rioters" isn't worthy of a Meritorious Service ribbon, let alone any of those real live-fire battle medals for real heroes.

Grow the fuck up, Butch.
Another trump fluffer spitting on the Police....and our military.

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Michael Cloud, Texas
  • Andrew Clyde, Georgia
  • Warren Davidson, Ohio
  • Matt Gaetz, Florida
  • Louie Gohmert, Texas
  • Bob Good, Virginia
  • Paul Gosar, Arizona
  • Andy Harris, Maryland
  • Jody Hice, Georgia
  • Mary Miller, Illinois
  • Barry Moore, Alabama
  • John Rose, Tennessee
  • Chip Roy, Texas
  • Greg Steube, Florida

Grow the fuck up, Butch.
Get your sanctimonious ass the fuck outta here

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Michael Cloud, Texas
  • Andrew Clyde, Georgia
  • Warren Davidson, Ohio
  • Matt Gaetz, Florida
  • Louie Gohmert, Texas
  • Bob Good, Virginia
  • Paul Gosar, Arizona
  • Andy Harris, Maryland
  • Jody Hice, Georgia
  • Mary Miller, Illinois
  • Barry Moore, Alabama
  • John Rose, Tennessee
  • Chip Roy, Texas
  • Greg Steube, Florida

Grow the fuck up, Butch.
Can't refute the point so throw turds.

Fuck you, Butch.

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Michael Cloud, Texas
  • Andrew Clyde, Georgia
  • Warren Davidson, Ohio
  • Matt Gaetz, Florida
  • Louie Gohmert, Texas
  • Bob Good, Virginia
  • Paul Gosar, Arizona
  • Andy Harris, Maryland
  • Jody Hice, Georgia
  • Mary Miller, Illinois
  • Barry Moore, Alabama
  • John Rose, Tennessee
  • Chip Roy, Texas
  • Greg Steube, Florida

Grow the fuck up, Butch.
Get your sanctimonious ass the fuck outta here
Is there anyone or anything that trump fluffers wouldn't throw under the bus in their worship of fat donnie?

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Michael Cloud, Texas
  • Andrew Clyde, Georgia
  • Warren Davidson, Ohio
  • Matt Gaetz, Florida
  • Louie Gohmert, Texas
  • Bob Good, Virginia
  • Paul Gosar, Arizona
  • Andy Harris, Maryland
  • Jody Hice, Georgia
  • Mary Miller, Illinois
  • Barry Moore, Alabama
  • John Rose, Tennessee
  • Chip Roy, Texas
  • Greg Steube, Florida

Grow the fuck up, Butch.
Can't refute the point so throw turds.

Fuck you, Butch.
Is there anyone or anything that trump fluffers wouldn't throw under the bus in their worship of fat donnie?

Fuck off, you pearl clutching little sniveling pissant.
So...for you the answer is "no"....there isn't anyone or anything you wouldn't throw under the bus in your worship of fat donnie.
Blow it out your ass, you hysterical fucking mental case.

BTW, nobody said anything about Trump until you did.

Point.jpg

Fuck off, you pearl clutching little sniveling pissant.
So...for you the answer is "no"....there isn't anyone or anything you wouldn't throw under the bus in your worship of fat donnie.
Blow it out your ass, you hysterical fucking mental case.

BTW, nobody said anything about Trump until you did.

View attachment 502276
No need to go on....you've given your very clear answer. Sad for you to be so in thrall to your orange god.

Politics by the DemonRats. Pure politics. And the swill the left will swallow never ends. :auiqs.jpg:

Meanwhile, videos exist showing Capitol Police opening doors and waving people into the Capitol.
A sane person would think that your right mob led by Trump, Carlson, Mitch & the rest of the gangsters would welcome a bi partisan commision to investigate the FBI, ANTIFA, BLM etc. to get the truth about what happened on Jan. 6, wouldn't ya say, Ace? Sooooooo, if the FBI, BLM & other libtards were really behind the insurrection then let's investigate & nail their asses! How bout it, pal?

Forum List

Back